Zayn Malik leaves Wonderection

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys seem to forget that the Wonders have been the most active team this season, and arguably as active as any club has ever been. Things may not be looking up on-field, but off we're doing beautifully. Freshy really didn't leave me in that dire a situation. The club is doing fine. If he had left last season when we had about 5 active posters, we would have been in some strife, but we have 20. This was a fantastic time to be appointed, and Freshy has done a remarkable job in making the club as active as it is, and transitioning me into the role.

Try to understand that before falling into the trap of mindlessly hopping on a completely unnecessary bandwagon. Very disappointing from people who are experienced in the league, it only takes half a brain to see we're not struggling as a club right now. We are as a team, not a club. TheFreshBanana has done a great job here, but needs some time away from the SFA. This isn't like Noobz0r walking out on the Swamprats, we actually have active posters and things are looking positive for the club (not a dig at you Noob, just don't think the comparison is correct).

He's gone. Get over it. He's done a lot for the league and our club while he's been here. Remember that, and not the fact that he left.

P79tv.gif

You guys seem to forget that the Wonders have been the most active team this season, and arguably as active as any club has ever been. Things may not be looking up on-field, but off we're doing beautifully. Freshy really didn't leave me in that dire a situation. The club is doing fine. If he had left last season when we had about 5 active posters, we would have been in some strife, but we have 20. This was a fantastic time to be appointed, and Freshy has done a remarkable job in making the club as active as it is, and transitioning me into the role.

Try to understand that before falling into the trap of mindlessly hopping on a completely unnecessary bandwagon. Very disappointing from people who are experienced in the league, it only takes half a brain to see we're not struggling as a club right now. We are as a team, not a club. TheFreshBanana has done a great job here, but needs some time away from the SFA. This isn't like Noobz0r walking out on the Swamprats, we actually have active posters and things are looking positive for the club (not a dig at you Noob, just don't think the comparison is correct).

He's gone. Get over it. He's done a lot for the league and our club while he's been here. Remember that, and not the fact that he left.

tl;dr

#tldr

If you expect me to read that, it seems I am right.

Well, you put in the effort to respond to both the original statement, and my quote, which would account for at least half of my original spiel. It seems I was right in quoting you.

Did anyone read it? I would like a condensed version. Or virgin. Both would be good
Yep.

• ClarkeM did a magnificent job recruiting the entire season 19 squad.
  • TheFreshBanana couldn't handle losing and bailed.

I reckon this is good for the Wonders. Their soft**** of a co-captain has left after leading the club to the worst period in its history. Things can only improve from here. :thumbsu:

Still a better captain than ljp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name one thing he did for the league, besides leaving it.

I can agree with most of what you have said but at the end of the day another captain has bailed on the Wonders. Whether you like it or not it is a discussion point for the league and a reason for some mirth.

Name one thing he did for the league, besides leaving it.

I can agree with most of what you have said but at the end of the day another captain has bailed on the Wonders. Whether you like it or not it is a discussion point for the league and a reason for some mirth.

He's been an active media poster, which I consider fair contribution to the league. He's given me a tonne of advice and transitioned me into the role beautifully. He's also actively, consistently posted for 3 seasons at the Wonders (last season he was one of only about 5 of us), which, again, is a more than big enough contribution. If you took away 3 of our active posters last season, things would have been a lot worse for the club imo. There's been plenty of captains and co-captains who have been much worse than Freshy. At least he retired at the Wonders, and didn't jump ship...

He's been an active media poster, which I consider fair contribution to the league. He's given me a tonne of advice and transitioned me into the role beautifully. He's also actively, consistently posted for 3 seasons at the Wonders (last season he was one of only about 5 of us), which, again, is a more than big enough contribution. If you took away 3 of our active posters last season, things would have been a lot worse for the club imo. There's been plenty of captains and co-captains who have been much worse than Freshy. At least he retired at the Wonders, and didn't jump ship...
So basically he has done a lot for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back