Zero gamers at your club who will be guns

Remove this Banner Ad

A player that was showing enormous potential before going down with a knee early 2011 was Ayden Kennedy: Strong leading/marking forward who can play both ends and will be known as the player with the biggest neck:D

110310_Kennedy_IA2.jpg

Jack Fitzpatrick says hello

image2999

Yeah what are they going to do when they come up against Caddy ;), Kavanagh ;), Heppell, Melksham, Zaharakis and the big boys Watson and Hocking

Two inside midfielders that are clearance guns wont win you games otherwise Essendon would be alot better than they are with (Watson and Hocking). More aimed at Gus.

Since when did Caddy play for Essendon ???

Hows garbage gumby going ???

Flog

A player that was showing enormous potential before going down with a knee early 2011 was Ayden Kennedy: Strong leading/marking forward who can play both ends and will be known as the player with the biggest neck:D

110310_Kennedy_IA2.jpg
His neck is wider than his head.

A neck that size should support a head the size of Matthew Watson's.

So three years on and how are things looking for these zero gamers?

I saw Wingard mentioned - that one came to pass.

Also lol at the off-topic discussion about Minson being the worst ruckman in the league and so much inferior to the then-North listed Hamish McIntosh. Well played the Ziebull ;)

So three years on and how are things looking for these zero gamers?

I saw Wingard mentioned - that one came to pass.

Also lol at the off-topic discussion about Minson being the worst ruckman in the league and so much inferior to the then-North listed Hamish McIntosh. Well played the Ziebull ;)
Nice injury troll.

Nice injury troll.

More about Minson supposedly being the worst ruckman in the league - big turnaround to be AA considering in November 2011 he was being called a hack.

Looking back - Tory Dickson was mentioned for the Bulldogs. Serviceable yes, but not a gun.

Ayden kennedy? what happened to him?

Tom Mitchell is a gun. Seen Elliot Kavanagh mentioned a few times...done nothing since being drafted basically.
A few times? One bloke mentioned Kav twice.

A lot more mentions of Tommy Walsh, including by yourself in the second post, who's done far less in more games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd Perris will be a gun. Steal of last years draft.

Jones/Nankervis/Lloyd could all become very good AFL players. Lloyd's hands in close are some of the best I've seen.

Perris was not in the Draft as he was a Academy Player

He'll take a bit of time, but from what I saw of him as a junior, I have a pretty good feeling about Battersby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back