No suspensions but 7 players stumping up $13,500 worth of fines.
This more than covers the cost of the score review team for the season, so that’s sorted.
- James Sicily (Hawthorn) fined $3000 for striking Mason Wood.
- Connor Rozee (Port Adelaide) fined $2000 for dangerous tackle on Aaron Francis.
- Robbie Gray (Port Adelaide) fined $2000 for rough conduct on Orazio Fantasia.
- Jordan Clark (Geelong) fined $2000 for striking Sam Switkowski.
- David Astbury (Richmond) fined $2000 for striking Harrison Petty.
- Taylor Adams (Collingwood) fined $1500 for careless umpire contact.
- Ed Curnow (Carlton) fined $1000 for careless umpire contact.