Usage for hash tag: 1!

1. George

List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

No surprise the Frenchman Horney Francois taken #1!
  2. SugarShane

Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

...with Dawson regarding acknowledging our recent issues and how committed we are to overcome them, rather than just puffing our chests like "We're #1! They just wanna be us, professional jealousy. Everything's peachy in Power land! 0 off field indiscretions since 1870! Never tear us apart! We...
  3. Chicago1

Analysis Chicago's lucky meals

...hot dogs, but chili dogs with American made chili. I will making it an American melting pot celebration by having Australian made hot dogs(Footy Franks) on a French made baguette with American made(French's)mustard. We're #1! We're #1! We're #1! (The Bulldogs, I mean, after today's victory!)
  4. serial_thrilla

Media 69 Reasons To Love Bonz

Cat curling #1! Cat curling #1! Cat curling #1!
  5. D

Preview Changes: R5 2021 vs Fremantle

Has anyone spotted that Berry is #3 in the league for tackles? Keep unless he needs a rest. (Former Crow Hugh Greenwood is #1!)
  6. leobarryustar

Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2020

Had to look up this Billy Gowers, an unworthy recipient of a top 10 placing (and to beat Tex, who I had as a lock for #1!)
  7. Riviat

Official Match Thread Season 30 First Elimination Final: Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Welcome, unofficial finals Gumby #1! You are more than welcome.
  8. Damo80

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Falls away quickly after #1! Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
  9. samFFC

Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

And another win to #1! Gold medal 🥇 Great stuff!
  10. Enviable Tradition

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Some great local content from The Advertiser this morning. These muppets dont even seem to realise that the Port captain wears #1! On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  11. Deaneus!

Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

My first two games were 10 minute games, a format I'd never played before, against LiquidCrow. I got murdered in both and thought, gee. Then found out he was #1!
  12. Max zero

Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact

"Outdoor Emporium for Culturally Enriching Perishable Goods." That is beyond perfect. I stand corrected: the CCP is wonderful and China is number #1! 🇨🇳 🇨🇳
  13. B

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Mueller found Trump innocent during coup attempt #1!
  14. mcgarnacle

2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

...for a spell for the other player to ruck. And I'm sorry, Martin may not have the numbers this season, but he is a game breaker and one of the first guys picked. He'll be Mr September for the Tigers unless someone can replicate a Mark Yeates on Brereton in '89, but hope Martin stays down...
  15. Chism

Fantasy 2019 - Cutthroat League - Discussion

That Raephix bloke in the Omega league has only 4 posts on this whole site and not been on here for close to a month! :rolleyes: Hopefully he remembers and he is holding #1!
  16. Bluella

News General sports discussions

Ash Barty world #1!
Back