Usage for hash tag: 1,

1. fuey

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 9

...s**t and not listening to me. Of course I know better than most of those douches... I would rate the Packers at #3 (or more equal second) Bills #1, Buccs #2, Packers #3. Good teams still have bad games, sometimes they win them, often they don't. Its only when it starts to happen more often...
  2. fuey

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 9

Packers are not #1, sorry... Power rankings are based on what you know, you don't *know* that the Titans are going to fall without Henry. Should not be dropped yet. And you're clearly trying to blow smoke with your Bills, they are #1 with ease. Just put them there and be done with it.
  3. Giant Strides

Club Focus GWS Giants 2021 - Brander, Callaghan, Aleer, Fahey

...to trading pick #2'' - but are not actively going to other clubs trying to sell it. Similar to how Norths said they were open to trading pick #1, but even what was offered didn't cause that to happen. Callaghan is the best selection at #2 (#4 if the two bids are made & matched), and he would...
  4. Giant Strides

Club Focus North Melbourne 2021 - Greenwood, Coleman-Jones, Horne-Francis, Goater, Curtis, Bergman, Archer

...their 50s/60s picks, so it could come right into the late 50s. Having said that, I agree with you in believing that Norths with select JHF at #1, leaving whoever picks with #2 to bid (everyone presumes), and that will still provide pretty reasonable benefit to Norths' two 40s picks coming...
  5. The Dingrel

Analysis Pick 1: Jason Horne-Francis vs rest of the field

Yeah on Rayner though, there were a lot of question marks over his Tank. IIRC were some calls for LDU at #1, my Lions mates were certainly on the LDU bandwagon!!! Was a fair bit of hype over Slevo too until his heart condition surfaced. Funny how things turned out in that we have LDU...
  6. S

List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2021 offseason edition

...a f/s (I know they traded it away not knowing it would be that high, but everyone knew they would be bottom 6). The dogs however have had pick #1, and pick #4 (assume he will go top 4) in consecutive years where they have finished 7th, then made a grand final. I think they need to amend the...
  7. GhostofJimJess

List Mgmt. 2021 draft pool.

Yep, no doubt the Pies would’ve thrown North a freebie future 4th rounder or such to ensure they take Horne-Francis at #1, allowing Pies to grab Callaghan or such at #2, whilst retaining enough points for a GWS bid in Daicos at #3. Would’ve been no skin off North’s nose and the Pies would’ve...
  8. iluvparis

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

POWER RANKINS - FINAL FRONTIER Last set of Power Rankings before the final field is sorted next Saturday. #1 INCENTIVISE (Last week #1, betfair $2.84) - Just a complete and utter stone bonking moral if it stays the trip - no need to look anwyhere else #2 VERRY ELLEEGANT (#2, $18.5) - No...
  9. Hamingja

T20I 2021 T20 World Cup - Australia v South Africa - 23 October 2021 9pm AEDT

Agar should be in the team because of where we are playing but the rankings are a bad argument. Our batting is dog s**t and Malan wouldn't get a game for us despite being ranked #1, wasn't even good enough in the BBL.
  10. Mukesh

Is it time to give 35 to Nick Daicos for his career!

Every year.... and I've still to hear a compelling reason to change... more important things to focus on guys... Nick will get a year in 35 and then have to make another number his own... well until he moves on and someone else wears it. Just not 1, cos its last two recipients were a bust...
  11. drd23

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Yeah, saw a tweet from a Ravens beat writer to that effect yesterday. Although considering that I'm pretty sure CBS considers Harlan/Green to be their #3 commentary team (Nantz/Romo are obviously #1, Eagle/Davis are apparently #2) I guess it still means that CBS doesn't rate Ravens games 😅
  12. Flawed Genius

Analysis Pick 1: Jason Horne-Francis vs rest of the field

...- for the sake of keeping Collingwood and the Dogs on their toes, if Adelaide's media tries to get you to spill about your chances of going at #1, just keep the lips zipped, mouth shut, and you can cruise on home to an apartment in Curzon Street with that 10K NAB investment package, no...
  13. FootyMaster11

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

the good thing about that pick swap is that if Daicos is bid at pick #1, it will rule out all of Collingwood's draft picks essentially. As pick 1 is worth 3000 points (minus the 20% = 2400 points for them to match the bid) Collingwood currently have - 36, 38, 40, 46, 48, 55 and 58 when added...
  14. Scorpus

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

They only have 7 meaningful picks (lower than 60). Six of those to be used on Daicos if a bid comes at #1, four or five if a bid comes at #2 Looks like they have 4 list spots and a couple of out of contract players, could easily have the 6 required by the looks, then take some back end picks...
  15. gouki88

Competitions Collingwood All Time Draft

Pie 4 Life is suspect #1, trying to ensure he gets who he wants
  16. TENACIOUS

List Mgmt. Carlton Draft 2021

I wouldn't bid at pick one... Pick one get's money from NAB and recognition of being #1, give it to the player you actually want/ going to get. GWS should bid at pick 2 on both Daicos and Darcy
  17. Gysberts2Bate

Review Winners and losers, 2021 edition

Actually the Dogs also don’t have enough points to match another bid at #1, but that seems extremely unlikely - even more so than Daicos.
  18. Le Grille

Club Focus North Melbourne 2021 - Greenwood, Coleman-Jones, Horne-Francis, Goater, Curtis, Bergman, Archer

...be picked before pick 4 (6). After that the quality drops. If we rate JHF #1 considering his stated happiness to play in vic, desire to go #1, interest in north. I’d doubt we’d assess the flight risk. Again the deal isn’t that great Worst case scenario and he does want to go back, we...
  19. S

This. To make it perfectly clear, lets try and ground this in reality. There's multiple top end father sons in both years likely to effect things. You can bookmark this for review next year, but it's likely the offer ends up being something like: #1, #24 for #6, #5, #20
  20. Taylor

Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

...they are making their little doco film about it this year that it's all setting up for the rule of three. Adelaide has made an approach for #1, turned down. Richmond has offered the whole world for #1, turned down. Big players still on the table to move. I should clarify, I don't think WE...
  21. mouncey2franklin

Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

...And for asking if viruses use energy or not (look into this if you haven't already). This William clown blatantly trolls this thread... and it's crickets. The covidan cultists are a sad sad bunch of people, and they'll only get sadder as they line up for booster #1, booster #2, and so forth.
  22. ltdamn

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

...two years, see you then' before North have been bothered to chat to him. Puts them in an awkward position now which is not what you want at pick #1, should be a positive story to rally the support around - not a question mark on when you are supposed to speak to a potential #1. I can't see...
  23. iluvparis

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

POWER RANKINGS #1 INCENTIVISE (Last week #1, Betfair $8.40) - The fact the plastics have this single figures to do the double says it all. Hopefully all the Cox Plate noise that has eventuated in the last two weeks doesn't get to them and they make the smart play to go for the moral double. #2...
  24. teethmeetsflesh

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

I've heard him say that he wants to go #1, but when did he identify north as the club for him? There's a bit of a difference of wanting to be #1 and going to the club that happens to hold it.
  25. W

What if Collingwood have had a word to Daicos and said if North pick you at #1, we're not going to match, but you can force a trade back to Collingwood in a couple of years? I don't think North should gamble with pick #1 - Just pick Horne and let GWS do the bidding. I've also said this...
  26. Flawed Genius

A bit in this. Take him at PSD #1, play him off a wing for a year. Either he loves it and he stays, or he hates it and we get at the very least a second rounder off the Crows this time next year (planning for depreciation).
  27. King Elvis

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Don't think so - was more than he was a deserved #1, and the first round SA Talent was the best ever. Regardless - we're now talking about offering two first rounders to try and get him back.
  28. 76woodenspooners

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

We have to select (at least) the same number of players for picks we use. So as it currently stands, if Daicos goes at #1, we would spend picks 22, 36, 43, 46, 48, 55 (getting a pick 59 as change). And that would mean that in addition to Daicos we would need to pick up at least 5 players in...
  29. S

List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2021 offseason edition

...isn't it even more reason to ensure you get it right? I mean, Bobby Hill was meant to go top 10 or so - ends up at 24. Darling was touted as #1, ends up at 26. Allen was touted as around the top 10 and we got him at 21. Guys slide on draft night for whatever reason - and there is an...
  30. elbarton

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

...Firstly, people had themselves convinced that somehow we were going to hold onto the three ruckmen who all have clear aspirations of being #1, completely ignoring the competitive/career ambitions of those players, with some sort of magical expectation that they would all hang around...
Back