Usage for hash tag: 2"

1. A11dAtP0w3R

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 3

"Justin Fields should have gone #2" where's rumply s boy Ben, tell him for me he knows jack s**t and should subscribe to me if he wants to learn something
  2. kool kangas

Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

l'm starting to think > Do we actually need to get Horne with Pick#1...Maybe do a swap with Adelaide and with their first pick " if its #2" get Gallaghan plus another pick high enough to get " Rachelle plus a player, maybe Fogarty or Himmelburg...If they want Horne that much we might be able...
  3. kool kangas

Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

l would like either....Choice #1" end up with Kelly FA, Horne, Weideman or Lynch (Ade) , Rachelle if we miss out on pick #1 Choice #2" " " " Kelly FA, Callaghan, Weideman or Lynch (Ade), Rachelle
  4. eth-dog

Preview Changes / Pre-game Discussion for Rd 9 (Dons in Vic)

Interesting. We do it by attributes over "this guy takes the #1 and this guy the #2" more than anything else. Stewart probably takes Lobb this week and then will probably take Larkey next week, whereas Francis will take Taberner and then Campbell/Xerri
  5. A11dAtP0w3R

NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

I'm not denying you said Fields was your #2. Just saying it's easy to jump back on the "he's the clear #2" bandwagon after yesterday's game. Im not sold on Lance. Prefer Mac Jones myself. But I like the upside.
  6. Dirty Bird

2020/21 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy

...always frees from teams between 5th-8th tier) or pre-season friendlies (we won one of our games in the 90th minute with a goal by "#14, trialist #2") Will wait until the season kicks off to get fully into it (still a few weeks away) and support the boys fully. I just hope we make it to the...
Back