Usage for hash tag: 2,

1. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Likewise. Something like #12, #31, 2021st 1st and Schultz for #2 and #70 Our draft hand would become #2, (whatever we can get for Hogan), #103 Their hand would be #11, #12, #27, #31, #62 And I expect they would on trade our 2021 1st for Essendon's pick #6, #7 or #8
  2. dav3

Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

...those picks could have landed Toby Greene, Sam Docherty, Taylor Adams, Devon Smith, Brandon Ellis, Elliot Yeo, etc. Now they get denied pick #2, 12 months after spending a year celebrating the Carlton spoon that never came, before winning their own, and will now either get some lower picks...
  3. Jabba73

Win Prizes Win a prize in the Carlton Forum Melbourne Cup Sweep, 2020

Was told I got horse #2, is that the horse or gate number? Guess it doesn’t really matter, neither is a chance to win unless you run the race between 46 and 100+ times.
  4. Falco131415

Unofficial Preview 2020 Draft Discussion

...go into a huge deficit & I know there's a 20% disc. there somewhere, but it looks epic either way. Then they've got that other kid to pick as an Academy pick too. also got to count if North bid do they really want him? I feel if Campbell is bid on @ #2, the Swans may let him slide & pick...
  5. Vader

Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

...to use as evidence) not to select JUH at #1 or #2 they come out ahead in the long run. By trading #12 for 29 & 46, and avoiding a bid at #1 or #2, they actually come out ahead by 329 points (vs no trade and matching a #1 bid). Pick #12 = 1268pts Pick #29 + #46 = 984pts Cost of Matching a bid...
  6. Longmembrey

Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

Saints can now just double check the terms of Danihers contract with Brisbane and it has to be pick #2, no match, win-win.
  7. WaynesWorld19

Even if we could get pick 12 ......and have #1, #2, #8, and #12 :think: ......that could be a 5th top 12 too, as ESS want to trade for pick 2 (rumor)
  8. Untouchables22

2020 Trade & List Management discussion

If we got #2, and traded for 7 and 8. And also traded your 12 or 13 (or whatever it ends up) for 20 and 29 We would have 1, 7, 8, 9, 12.... I honestly think we would prefer 1,2,9 and 12/13.
  9. Pykie

Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

Thats a terrible trade considering what they traded 11 away for last year. If they want #2, they can trade #5 and their 2021 first round pick. It's irrelevant who we rate there, we have the leverage and GC have form in overpaying in this scenario to move up. I don't consider that enough. #2...
  10. Glaeken Oracle

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Great news, all the best. Learning curve with #1 is steep, but comes in handy for #2, #3, etc! Hope all goes well. :baby:
  11. Taylor

...then he secures almost an extra million in his AFL career. The real tricky part for me, with this Walters talk also potentially exploring seven figures a year out of North, is what Carlton demand for Cripps coming home per personal reasons. We would hold #2, #10 and that had better be enough.
  12. Knightmare

News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

JUH has been #1 for me all year. He's going nowhere. Logan McDonald after two weeks in the WAFL become my #2, kicking three goals then four goals in successive weeks. He's been great to watch for those who have also been watching the WAFL. Had McDonald averaged 3 goals and won the WAFL goal...
  13. Vader

...value. Do we subsequently deduct value from picks as well? Here's a hypothetical for you... Let's say that the Bulldogs trade us their pick #12, and at the end of the trading period their 1st remaining pick is #33. Adelaide places a bid for JUH at #1, which the Bulldogs match. Pick #33...
  14. kool kangas

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

How about changing that first line : Brown +25 > Freo #10 + whatever else they can give us or not.... ;) Then end up with. #2, 9, 10, 12, 17 to start with.....
  15. Taylor

Banter 2020 Finals Discussion

...hadn't gone that way then Melbourne wouldn't have had a priority pick, Richmond would have had a second round priority pick. Dustin would probably still have been at Richmond with pick #2, we would have taken Morabito at #3 - but their pick #18 and #20 might have meant they picked Fyfe...
  16. douglyzia

If Brad Crouch is not worth pick #2, then how do you explain Gold Coast getting pick #2 in 2019 for NOTHING?! Surely, Brad Crouch is worth than NOTHING?!
  17. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Ignoring for a moment the speculation about Adelaide, #2, and how they can get it, let’s see what the real world offers them. As it stands, it would appear that the current offer will likely generate compensation either as an end of round 1 pick or immediately after their round 2 pick. It...
  18. sunny3193

...#2. So their next option is to threaten to match our bid. That is still not going to get them #2. Why? Because we understand that their goal is #2, not getting our first nor keeping Crouch. Getting our 1st is Plan B, keeping Crouch is Plan C. They need our cooperation. So they will need to...
  19. RangaInTeal

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

There is ZERO chance Tilthorpe is going 1 or 2, that would be the ultimate Adelaide Crows move ever! Learn from Angwin... JUH #1, Hollands #2, Jones #3, McDonald #4
  20. Taylor

...round because Tippett had an agreement to be traded to whoever he wanted for a second round pick. If they are influencing the draft to land pick #2, then I'd expect both St Kilda and Adelaide to lose their first and second round picks. Now that would be a moment in footy history. Picks #1...
  21. L_W_P

I think we will work out a sweetheart deal for someone like Dunstan or Webster (not Dmac) to head to Adelaide for a pick and then we will load up Crouch's contract so they get pick 2. We end up with Crouch and a future 2nd Crows get #2, Dunstan and Port's 3rd Something like that.
  22. ltdamn

100% we do not get pick #2, most likely because the AFL would not like the optics of the bottom side having the first two picks in the draft unless they are an expansion, and it would bring FA into question again. There's also the ambiguous, does-it-or-does-it-not-exist 'ins/outs' policy that...
  23. Deaneus!

Who knows, but i think this is how it should be decided I suspect it will be JUH matched, then we take Thilthorpe at #2, and we take the best available midfielder at #8
  24. Pykie

...worth pick 7 & 8 on it's own to a club who wants it. Brown and pick 2 is worth 7,8 and their 2021 first round pick. If Essendon think McDonald is gettable with pick #2, that means they think Adelaide are taking Hollands or Thilthorp. Or they may be angling for Fantasia & #2 for #1 or...
  25. Vader

2020 Trade & List Management discussion

...will remain exactly where it is. Pick #20 will move up to wherever the JUH bid is, and everything inbetween will shuffle down. For example, if the bid comes in at #2, then #20 will be come #2, the former #2 will become #3, #3 will become #4, ... , #19 will become #20, and #21 will remain at...
  26. naraku

Recruiting Draft Watch 2020

IF we get pick #2, Crouch or not, surely we select Hollands any day of the week.( Unless Crows take him obviously) He seems to be EXACTLY what we need the big bodied mid.
  27. Taylor

North have #2, #9, #25, #57, #65, #75 He played every game this season for us, so what will we expect to get for our new pick #57?
  28. GrommoT

We could do this to Sydney as well - Sydney have more draft points worth than Port, who have more than WB. So at pick #1, bid on Campbell, matched then bid on Jones at #2, matched then bid on JUH at #3. This sequence means all those players are very likely to be matched. :imp:
  29. Vader

In an ideal world another club offers him enough to guarantee us pick #2, we agree not to match, and it's all over very quickly and smoothly. However, problems arise if the offer he chooses to accept is for less dollars, but a longer term. Adelaide may be reluctant to match that kind of offer...
  30. Marstermind

If we can wear going to a draft with #2, #7 and #9, we can wear Browny wearing that poxy red sash.
Back