Usage for hash tag: 2-

1. Giant Strides

Prediction 2021 Draft Predictions

And I'm speculating on that speculation! :D Unless we got a really good deal (such as Freo's #6 & #8 for #2- which I don't expect, before Freo supporters jump down my throat), then I can't see that we'll sell #13 into next year. The only other option would be a really good deal for 2022 -...
  2. doggiesin08

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

...what it has / will cost is in fact a very low price to pay. Other clubs will rightly be very jealous that we've managed to get our hands on top #2-#3 rated key position players in consecutive years while getting a 20% points discount on each and which in some ways is substantially >20%...
  3. RobbieGray17

When will the Carlton FC Arrive?

Maybe there is a development issue. I've seen his '19 highlights and he looks good. From memory I had LDU at #2-#3 and I thought Higgins would go top 10. I don't know why he went so low.
  4. Sterge

Player Sponsorship 2021 Player Sponsorships - 1 AFLW and 2 AFL locked in
    Threadmarks: Prices

Prices this year will be AFLW #1 - $556.60 AFLW #1- $556.60 AFL #2 - $750 AFL #2- $750 we have an AFLW event this weekend prior to our Round 1 game. It is a casual cocktail function where you will get the chance to hear from guest speakers ahead of our 2021 AFLW campaign. Canapes...
  5. Senor M

Media Old man(angatang) yells at rookies

This comment has made me think of a plan on the next bus the Furies need to steal. Here me out: Step #1- Go to a Police Auction Step #2- Hide at the Police yards afterwards Step #3- Steal a Booze Bus Step #4- Drive Booze Bus home from Kittens Step #5- A Booze bus won't pull over another...
  6. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

But I've got a plan: Step #1- Buy Apple Shares for $2 a share in 1985 Step #2- Sit on the shares for 35 years Step #3- Sell said Apple shares at $135 a share in September 2020 Step #4- PROFIT Step #5 - Use profits to buy all the Hydroxycloroquine and protect myself from COVID. Step #6- Spend...
  7. FitzroyBlueBagger

Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

ATM Bulldogs have... #13- 1212pts #36- 502pts #49- 287pts #85- 0pts 2001pts Bid comes in for JUH @ #1- 3000pts - 999pts short #18- 985pts equivalent #2- 2517pts - 516pts short #35- 522pts eq
  8. Chipmunk

Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

samFFC - I believe that anyone from #2-#4 is available from an upwards challenge from you.
  9. Roddy27

Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

...15 onwards (and look at the mix of our team) we were; #1- points against #1- points conceded from turnovers #1- oppo defensive 50 to inside 50 #2- oppo defensive midfield to inside 50 I’m quite happy with the improvement and expect that this off season will deliver further incremental...
  10. Exe Gesis

Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

...the waivers, it looks in Group 1, sees that PB74 has Tom Brady 1st, and awards it to him because he's #1 waiver order. Other people, ordered #2-#14 don't elect any QBs, other players, and the site awards them to them. But Blacky (#15) has Aaron Rodgers as his only waiver claim for Group 1, so...
Back