Usage for hash tag: 2:

1. ajb72

Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Prob two possibilities. #1: Tested positive and doesnt care #2: Wasnt really positive - but a positive test result gets you to the tennis tournament you want to go to -- $$$$
  2. Giant Strides

Grand Slam Novak Djokovic Saga: Australia Returns Serb

...fully - do we let her in or send her packing?" ScoMo: "Who the * is Renata Voracova? Eeny, meeney, miney, mo - yeah let her in." ABF Minion #2: "Hey ScoMo, Novax Djokovic is at Melbourne Airport, coming in for the Aus Open. He's not fully vaccinated, but he's had COVID twice and claiming...
  3. dajesmac

Phantom Draft 2021 True Footy Draft Thread (Mock + Content)

...choice for number one, JHF adds a point of difference to a young North list as an explosive, game breaking midfielder/forward. Round 1 ready. #2: Collingwood Nick Daicos (VIC) 183cm MID The Pies have already committed to Daicos, as a well rounded, high production...
  4. yebiga

Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

...sacrament, I mean passport, in order to live our lives? But here is a concerning situation, and a super-uncomfortable reality we have to face… #2: THE PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED Mindbender alert: Could it be that it’s actually the vaccinated who are keeping covid going? For those who want...
  5. Trickster

Competitions Collingwood All Time Draft

...all generations. Edit: And thanks to HBF for organising this. Have absolutely loved it and will be a bit sad once the last pick goes in! Edit #2: And thanks to all participants and other posters for their banter and contributions also. Has made it more enjoyable, aside from when my next...
  6. hangdog

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

...or mid season) and 2 Cat B's (best two academy kids that go undrafted). My dream scenario would be: DFA #1: Tom Campbell (Hunter delisted) DFA #2: Michael Hartley or Blake Schlensog Pick 11: Best Mid or Rachelle NGA #1: Owens NGA #2: Windhager Rookie #1: Constable, Cousins or Naish Rookie...
  7. Electronic_Renaissance

Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Las Vegas Bears V Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

* yeah!! New Abba next month. Fun fact: The Pistols - Pretty Vacant was inspired by ABBA - SOS. Fun Fact #2: John Lennon said SOS was one of his favourite pop songs. Awesome!!
  8. Marlowe

Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Pick #1: NaturalDisaster Pick #2: Marlowe I've seen this draft before.
  9. dogwatch

Coronavirus/COVID-19

...maybe 5%? Level of protection if I get dose 2 today (after 8 weeks*): approx 60% Level of protection if I wait until 12 weeks* for dose 2: > 80% Chance of severe illness / death / long covid if I get infected before my second dose takes effect: who knows? maybe 5-10%? Chances of this if I...
  10. 74561347

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

...Had the roles been reversed (The adult being a male and the kid being a female,) this movie would not be available on Disney+. Hypocrisy. Edit #2: It's also really odd looking back on the cast. Both the dad of the main character and the criminal have passed. The main character has had some...
  11. DaveyBoy123

News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

...been booted out of the WRFL approximately 4,369 times since the 1980's. Apparently, you need a black-belt in kickboxing to get a game. Fun Fact #2: Shorten Reserve in West Footscray is built on an old tip. Every year or so, portions of the ground kinda collapse, so it's like you're running...
  12. PMBangers

Media So you want to start a break away league

...it, rather than the text based style of the SFA, and it'd be a real point of difference for your league going into the future! Consideration #2: Where can my break away league go? Great question, the way I see it you have two options. The first is to find a spot on the current forum we...
  13. jathanas

The Serious Covid Thread - For Those Who Want Serious Discussion

...denying the scientific reality of this situation because I don't like it is not a solution. EDIT: Peace, I want only to discuss, not fight. EDIT #2: Things are never as good or as bad as they seem. Australia might be behind in the vaccine rollout but we have the resources to turn it around...
  14. G

Review Dees v Orks in the Cold: the Good, Bad & Fugly - Rd 18

...an effort to destroy port. Top 2 locked up" Now it's "straight sets lolz this team is shithouse let's get clarko in" Good: board melts Good #2: not needing to play any of the bottom 4 in finals. Bad: more lessons from goody. I think we now have the highest qualified playing group in the...
  15. Established1870

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

...Kangaroos anyone?). Any NT club coming in would be a bigger drain on AFL resources then GWS or GC have ever been. Controversial opinion #2: The AFL should focus on NSW/QLD over anywhere else for expansion after Tassie (and Canberra) get in. FNQ, Newcastle and Illawara/Wollongong are all...
  16. Steve Dore

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

...wearing the bars after all. https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/teams/collingwood-magpies/afl-news-2021-jeff-joffa-corfe-child-sex-charges-court-date-twitter-instagram-collingwood-cheersquad/news-story/6b6fcca4c7c4f767b890dc59e9425ee9 Edit: As Holden Hillbilly posted Edit #2: And here's a picture
  17. Damo80

Game Day 2021 Rd9 Richmond vs GWS 7:25pm, Marvel

Roast #2: Eddie repeatedly calling Naish "Aish". Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
  18. andana

Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

...This leaves players like Josh Myers from Ohio State and Trey Hill from Georgia in the third, possibly the fourth, round. Steelers Draft Need #2: Quarterback With the way this draft class is shaping up, the Steelers will most likely miss out on the top quarterbacks. There used to be a...
  19. Agent93

Official Team Thread East Side Hawks :: Season 31 :: Festival of the Biggie! Headliner: por_please_ya!
    Threadmarks: Round 9 Stats

...#1: Shermy remains the sole Hawk with 100% time on ground with PMBangers and Agent93 spending time on the bench against the Demons Random stat #2: Agent93 remains the sole Hawk with 100% scoring accuracy, with NinjaSwan scoring a behind against the Swamprats in Rd 8. por_please_ya is the...
  20. Big Slam

Delisted #49: Tom Hird - Delisted, thank you for your service - 23/8

Agreed. It’s like: Person #1: “Hey look, I just found $20 on the ground!!” Person #2: “That sucks. It should have been $100”. What sort of miserable sycophant complains about found money? Cat B’s can be like found money.
  21. Rioli8217

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Facts about matter #2: Classically, physicists proceed to have an aneurysm should any 'simpleton' call matter weight.
  22. grumbleguts

Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Mental note #2: DEFINITELY never pick a fight with Rogiebear93. 30 seconds? I'd be carried out on a stretcher in ten.
  23. Riviat

Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Host update #2: 4 to vote No more donuts We now have a billy leader It's going to be a close finish Waiting on the following to vote then we can get this underway early! MC Bad Genius NaturalDisaster NinjaSwan raskolnikov
  24. Godzke

Competitions 2020 Draft Nostradamus

Pick #2: North bid JUH (WBD matched) Pick #7: Ess bid Lachie Jones (PA matched) Pick #8: will Phillips Pick #9: tanner bruhn Pick #10: zach Reid Pick #34: Cody Brand (bid matched) Pick #43: Josh Eyre (bid matched) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  25. V

Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here) Part 2 "The Second Wave"

#2: you are realized that Daniel Andrews is widely credited for forcing ScoMos hand on the national restrictions that got our first wave under control? #3: Scomo has never STOPPED calling for open borders. The entire time the Victorian and NSW second wave were occuring he was pressuring...
  26. King Corey

Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

Let's say we traded our last pick #2: OUT: Daniel Wells IN: Stephen Salopek Andrew Mackie Luke Brennan Salopek had a reasonable career and Mackie was an important player in a very strong team. But I wouldn't swap Wells for those 3. No deal.
  27. T

Rating Richmond’s semi final the modern media way.

...in 3 years for the AFL’s smallest club seems impressive, you must remember that Richmond has a massive advantage playing on the MCG. Commentator #2: It is a huge advantage because we know that Richmond are not really that good. Despite all their success just one of their players made the AA...
  28. Footypie32

Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

My preference if we get pick #2: Pick 1 - Thilthorpe Pick 2 - Hollands Pick 8 - Bid on Lachlan Jones. If Port match we take the next best mid. Pick 20 - Callow. Can never have enough KPPs, especially with our retention issues. Then just keep taking the next best Mids as they come.
  29. Pykie

Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

...again and let me know if you think he's a left or right footer. The best kick of the football in this draft are: #1: Elijah Hollands right foot, #2: Elijah Hollands left foot.... With his decision making, poise, cleanness in traffic, kicking penetration etc, he's the most damaging player...
Back