Usage for hash tag: 20+

1. Rioli2Rioli

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Just got the inside word from the drunk alcoholic Norf supporter at the park near arden st Cj + #26 for #20+#40 He said glen luff told him last night whilst drinking with him
  2. THE_GUN

Rumour 2020 Draft Rumour Mill

In a stronger draft Richmond traded pick #15 to Brisbane for #20+#25+3rd rounder (That was the pick we got for brett deledio from GWS)
  3. Mixed Results

Game Day Draft Day 2020

...they'll be able to do much better than our 2021 second round pick. I doubt a club would give up a first for what's going to end up being about #20+ in this draft, so I think their selection would be ours for the taking if we wanted it. Collingwood, GWS and Melbourne would also be clubs that...
  4. THE_GUN

List Mgmt. National Draft 2020 discussion

...prior we would lose #36 anyway Just to give you an indication of the types of trading to get into the 1st round 2017 Richmond traded #15 for #20+ #25 so the examples of the 2 x 20's picks are the range to get up there North would bite our hands off for the 2 x 30's picks . I would rather...
  5. HARKER

Traded Adam Saad [traded to Carlton with #48 and #78 for #8 and #87]

...for Carlton to either go to the draft or to use on another recruit. Geelong may not want to trade the #7 for what may yet end up being a #15+ & #20+ after compensation (Live picks only) but it may all be dependent on what may be available for that #7. Geelong already hold GC's #11 and if...
  6. RIOLINWITPUNCHS

2020 FA, Draft and Trade HYPOTHETICAL thread...now with new DFA speculation!

I agree with others about not trading Gunston for #12 and something. Pick #12 pre draft will likely become #20+ on draft night. But the big thing to remember is that clubs will view the draftees completely differently to any other time in draft history. We could theoretically still get the...
  7. Wrenny

Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

With Balta changing numbers I actually like him in #5 and CCJ in #20
  8. THE_GUN

Traded Hawthorn trade #30 to North Melbourne for #53, #70 and their 2020 R2 pick

No chance GC would give up #15 for Hawks future 1st GC are looking to use #20+#15 to get into 5-10 range Only club i see interested in Hawks future 1st would be Richmond with #19 and thats getting dangerous with the Finn bid
  9. THE_GUN

Prediction Possible pick swaps

LOL there is no way they would be doing that , There are many clubs that would be jumping at the chance to get that pick #6 GC would happily send them pick #20+ 2020 1st pick which looks like top 3 before any academy bids
  10. THE_GUN

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

...Prestia but had to due to making a commitment to him to get the deal done, These things mean alot to player managers and potential players in the future . Cameron was a pick #20+ type player but lions had to cough up #12 You guys should not give up on a quality top 10 picked player thats just 21
Back