Usage for hash tag: 2nd

1. F

List Mgmt. 2023 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade, Draft

...#10 + #14 in #10 Select Leake or Wilson #14 Windsor or Hardeman (Collard another option and if they are keen they could sub #14 for #20 + 2024 #2nd rd + extra) #40 Should come in and I cant see any way the club moves up but the pick should come into the learly 30's with all the academy...
  2. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

So, for 2022 we currently have: 1 #1st RDP, 1 #2nd RDP, 1 #3rd RDP, 2 #4th RDP. 😎😎😎
  3. TENACIOUS

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

...does best) PLOWMAN - Winger, was drafted as a midfielder, elite disposal, has a tank, can run both ways and can help with defence.. DE KONING - #2nd ruck/CHF, don't want to burn him out as a sole ruckman.. Could become an elite Levi replacement.. STOCKER - About time we release him and see...
  4. TENACIOUS

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

If I was doing a 2022 best 22 there are still holes we need to fill... Think our main areas of need are Athletic #1st Ruck or an #2nd Ruck Forward - Levi Replacement KPD - Jones Replacement Wings - with elite footskills Mids - 2 way runners with elite footskills Lockdown Defender Option 1...
  5. King Corey

List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

I get where you're coming from mate but we just have to hold on and see. It's going to be: Caleb Serong vs 2020 #1st Rounder Flynn Perez 2020 #2nd Rounder Now if you really don't want to torture yourself, hope that hawthorn don't pull an ace with our pick #21 that we handed over for the...
  6. Kane McGoodwin

News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

Pick #45 & future #2nd for Keath & future 3rd
  7. Wojcinski

Get in here and congratulate YOUR All-Australian Full Forward!!!

Jez is CHF you dopey campaigner. Hawkins with 160 score involvements 2nd overall. Brown 16th with 141 and Lynch 20th with 138, both shitty returns for supposed "full forwards" lmao. Nice to see an appropriate amount of hawfies in the team though :thumbsu:
Back