Usage for hash tag: 3,

1. GrommoT

List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

...have indicated they're open to offers) and #11 & #14 is pretty much right value for #2 where both parties are keen to trade. If GWS trade for our #3, then they risk whoever manages to trade for Dees' #2 to still force them to match a bid for Green at #2. They'd probably like to give Crows...
  2. Howard Littlejohn

2019 4th Ashes Test 2019 Old Trafford

...great. If not, what do they do for The Oval? Put him back down the order, drop Wade and bring Khawaja back? I guess it is only a move from #4 to #3, so its not like he was coming in against the old ball before. Maybe my concerns are over nothing. Obviously, someone had to make way for Smith...
  3. Mofra

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

...only assume Chris Masten does his best to keep Perth's fixie market afloat Chris Masten is a West Coast Eagles player who was selected at pick #3, a pick gained by trading out Chris Judd to VISY Carlton. First some history. Essendon haven't won a final in over 15 years. Now for some more...
  4. ferrisb

Analysis 2019 List Management Discussion II

...Walsh could end up a #1 or the league's best #2. And guys like Setters/Dow etc have huge improvement in front of them. But unless we add in a ready made player in the #2, #3, #4 slot or until we get 2-3 more seasons into our kids, we will likely continue to get get beaten by the top midfields.
  5. GrommoT

Roast Sam Jacobs - no fridge, no cupboard, just the bin!

...Sauce played the last few AFL games (to demonstrate he's still AFL able) and not play SANFL (safeguard the deal). Maybe it's part of us getting GWS' 2 mid r1 picks with our #3, or upgrade our #21+#26 for their #11 - would explain why the club doesn't seem too fussed about him not playing SANFL.
  6. shewho

List Mgmt. Player List Management 2019-20

Wines is only let go if we get Lukosius. Maybe Wines to Melbourne for #3, #3 and #9 to GCS, Lukosius to Port. On another topic, we seem to be collecting picks in the 60s. We have #61, #62, #63 and #66 already and could get #67 for Sam Gray from Carlton and #65 for Ryder from Essendon. It's an...
  7. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part II

We’re not alone. Adelaide and Melbourne, in addition to us, have raised the possibility of splitting the early picks. That’s #3, #4 and #6 (after the GCS priority pick). This has to be some record. It must be pretty even from #3 through to #20 for three clubs to do that.
  8. Taylor

Autopsy 2019 autopsy: 9 wins, 13th on ladder, 2 coaches

...is a very talented young man with a long road ahead of him but there is a reason he is a rising star winner and a reason Melbourne gave up pick #3, #14 and #47 for Hogan, Chris Dawes and Dom Barry - to be fair, one of those reasons was that the father son rules at the time allowed you to use...
  9. Vader

List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

...that much now, when we can have him as a FA in 12 months? It's not as if we're going to win a flag with or without him in 2020. The only player to have been traded for that price was Chris Judd - pick #3, Kennedy (pick #4) and pick #20. How many flags did Carlton win as a result of that trade?
  10. samFFC

2019 2nd Ashes Test - Lords 14-18 August 2019

He made a ton as an opener and that massively inflates his average. Versus starting his career as a #3, which is honestly tough for anyone, which deflates his average. Since returning to the team in 2015 he averages 47.3.
  11. T

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

...previous 2 seasons and followed it up with 42 for us in his first season. He was one of the most talented young KPPs in the game taken at pick #3, and just beginning to emerge. Pick 1 is a reasonable deal. If I was GCSs I wouldn't be trading Lukosius for anything less than that as a...
  12. Deaneus!

News Suns to ask for Pick 1 as a priority pick

...entire time we've been in the AFL, 28 or so years. In the Suns' very first draft in 2010, you picked up #1, David Swallow #2, Harley Bennell #3, Sam Day #7, Josh Caddy #9, Dion Prestia So please cry us a river that we're trying to look after a resource we historically shown we will use to...
  13. Deaneus!

Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

...first rounder (I wonder if I would consider Jenkins for #30 & #31), Gold Coast with #17, Melbourne with #20 maybe. So, we should hope to take #3, #16-ish, #21 into the draft. We (the board, at least) have a few players we think might be told that greener pastures can be found elsewhere...
  14. Damon_3388

2019 1st Ashes Test - Edgbaston 1-5 August 2019

Lol that Denly is their #3, in 2019. Surely going back and giving someone like Gary Ballance (dominating County Div 1 this season) another go would be a better bet.
  15. Taylor

best under 23 per team comparison

Fremantle's looks like this: 4th round, 2nd round, pick #8 Pick #3, 2nd round, pre-draft selection 2nd Round, 2nd round, 3rd round 4th round, rookie list, pick #5 2nd round, mini-draft, 2nd round Rookie draft, 2nd round, 2nd round Pick #2, Pick #6, rookie draft, 2nd round
  16. Pykie

Review 2019 AFL National Draft

...going to be one of the better players from this draft, it's not a Mitch Morton or KK type scenario. I wouldn't be surprised if he went at #2 or #3, I could see Adelaide picking him if there are issues with Anderson's "longevity" in Adelaide. Young is a kid from down in Somerville rather than...
  17. GrommoT

No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

...results (matches listed as winner-loser). I think R19 is going to be key match to this - if Saints beat Melb AND we beat bLoos, we will get pick #3, otherwise we will get pick #4. Can't see Melb beating WC, Rich, Coll, Syd or North to have any chance of staying above bLoos. bLoss would have...
  18. GrommoT

Rumour Hugh Greenwood waiting to re-sign!

Maybe not this year ... reckon GWS will have to worry about whoever holds pick #3, #4, #5, ... making a bid on Green. I think they'll just have to proceed assuming someone will bid on Green early on.
  19. GrommoT

Revisiting the Crows' big trades from the last two years

...by trading with lots of different clubs to try and find a way to move up. I got the feeling our guys might have limited themselves to deal with GC only who might have been never willing to trade their picks #2 & #3, and wanted to either trade for of those picks or notthing in between. Oh, well.
  20. Johnny Dalmas

Opinion Fremantle's terrible development of youth.

...for instance, reliably use short precision kicks to get through a defensive zone. Or use long kicks to go over or around a zone. 4) Related to #3, we are much easier to play against. The oppo know if they can pause our forward movement at half-back the lack of kicking skill for many of our...
  21. Taylor

Hill Bros: Stephen Signed/Bradley wants out

...agency offer to the older brother before the trade is across the line for the younger. Five of the bottom six teams are in Melbourne. Picks #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6. I think he is worth more to us than that, it's not like we can replace that sort of outside run, repeat sprint efforts and...
  22. muttley45

The World Cup thread

Khawaja, again at #3, why, why, why ?
  23. Cannon82

Cricket

...I think we're a damn good chance, actually. One of the key points you mentioned is with Smith and Khawaja - really Smith should be coming in at #3, but in limited over matches, you can't really afford to bring Khawaja in in the middle order unless you're planning on being 2 or 3 down after...
  24. cats_09

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2019

...get to Richmond (guessing he means during his draft year), and he was repeatedly turned away with Richmond having no interest in him. Obviously Richmond did ok drafting Dusty with pick #3, but I wonder if they'd want to reconsider Ben Griffith at pick #19, 1 selection ahead of Richmond fan...
  25. Hamingja

World Cup Day 17 Australia v Sri Lanka @ The Oval

...a spinner. 20 overs from M.Marsh, Maxwell & spinner > 20 overs from Maxwell and 4th quick bowler. Then we would have to work out the preferred #3, the preferred spinner, the preferred third quick and tell Warner to up the s/r or GTFO. All solve able in the remaining group games. So hurry up...
  26. GremioPower

Expansion Dreaming Out Loud: AFL’s Third WA Club (and Solving Gold Coast’s Issue)
    Threadmarks: Squad List Building

...DFA periods would happen as usual; - The National Draft 4a) West Perth The Falcons would get the first pick in each of the 6 National Draft rounds. 4b) Gold-Kilda The Saints would inherit every other pick by STK and GC (#1, #3, #5, etc.). - The National Draft order would be updated accordingly.
Back