Usage for hash tag: 5,

1. Kane McGoodwin

List Mgmt. Adelaide Crows 2021 List Management thread

#11 & future 4th for Polec, Pittard & #48 #6 & future 3rd for #11, #23, #30, #49 Burton, pick #15, #35 & future 4th for Wingard & future 3rd Pick #5, Mayes for pick #6, #35 & future 3rd In: Roezee (pick #5), Burton, Mayes, pick #15 Out: Wingard, Polec, Pittard, picks, #23, #30, #48, #49...
  2. DaRick

The Ashes. Fourth Test Australia v England @ The SCG 5-9 January

...player who won't score as many, but will usually make a good contribution and soak up more deliveries. I agree that Head's style doesn't suit #5, but Green's doesn't seem to either. Head seems to be at his best when counterattacking, but when he's not he usually lacks the patience to craft...
  3. A

The Ashes, First Test Australia v England @ The Gabba 8-12 December

Everyone knew there was two open spots in the side opener and #5, the fact he stayed in the middle order for QLD I would assume he thought he could beat Head out for the #5 spot which was never going to happen.
  4. U

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips

...Or Goater who looks quite tasty. We need someone to do the dirty work, let’s hope it’s him. Maybe he’ll be our Kante/Mascherano/Rice type in the #5, allowing the front runners/creative types to pile on scoreboard pressure. I think that’s his role. And a greatly Important one. Greenwood...
  5. Chipmunk

Chess World Chess Championship 2021: Magnus Carlsen v Ian Nepomniachtchi

FRIDAY 26 NOVEMBER - THURSDAY 16 DECEMBER Magnus Carlsen (NOR, World #1, 2855 rating) v Ian Nepomniachtchi (RUS, World #5, 2782 rating) First to 7.5 wins, tiebreak at 7-7 As this match is at a London friendly time, I plan to give my views on each of the games in this thread. Feel free to...
  6. FUS_RO_DAH

Game Day 2021 AFL Draft & AFL Rookie Draft

"With Pick #5, the Gold Coast pick Hugh Greenwo--wait, s**t"
  7. I Dont Care

Werewolf Halloween Werewolf! - Abandoned until Sunday 31st October!

I was #5, lickspittle. Check the 'ins' page 1
  8. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...what they get (or don't get!). Hawks should be a full first round pick or their two second round picks this year (starting picks #21 & #24). At #5, they could lose access to both Callaghan & Ward, who would be the best two options for them, so moving to #2 catapults them into getting the...
  9. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...might be prepared to offer more to move up a larger amount, and to get Callaghan.) And no way am I trading with Hawks #2 & F2R for their #5, #24 - it would be their second round pick (and I'd want #21) for just #2 because it guarantees access to Finn Callaghan who would complement their side...
  10. gouki88

Competitions Collingwood All Time Draft

What's crazy to me is how often the older generations changed numbers. I get it for captaincy, but take Gordon Coventry: he wore #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #22 and #29 over his career! Imagine Buddy Franklin changing his jumper number every other year :P
  11. S

Club Focus North Melbourne 2021 - Greenwood, Coleman-Jones, Horne-Francis, Goater, Curtis, Bergman, Archer

This. To make it perfectly clear, lets try and ground this in reality. There's multiple top end father sons in both years likely to effect things. You can bookmark this for review next year, but it's likely the offer ends up being something like: #1, #24 for #6, #5, #20
  12. Johnny Karate

Universal Love The Jason Taylor Appreciation Thread

...of rookie elevations after this. 2014 Rookie Draft Got Harmes and Nev 2014 National draft #2 & #3 Petracca and Brayshaw - HITS Only DeGoey #5, Lever #13, Touk Miller #29 and Maynard #31 were better players than Brayshaw picked up before our next live pick. #40 Neal-Bullen - HIT & 42...
  13. Marstermind

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

No. But if he was adamant on leaving he's only worth would be what we could trade him for. If that was pick #4 AND #5, I'd be more than happy with that. Simpkin is a year ahead of Cerra. If Cerra wins the Blues' B&F next year and shows Simpkin's leadership qualities, they're even.
  14. shewho

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

...second in this draft but Port have hinted that they want more than that for him. If the above is true, Ladhams for O’Meara or Wingard with less significant picks evening out the trade, could be on the cards. I don’t think the Hawks will want to lose any of #5, #21 or #24 whilst in rebuild mode.
  15. Taylor

Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

#5, #21 and #24 for Lobb, #8 and #27?
  16. S

List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

That draft and Hawks 2004 (Roughy priority pick #2, Buddy #5, Lewis #7) probably go down as two of the best draft hauls in history hey. Incredible to think about nailing every single pick to become a future HOF without fail.
  17. Johnny Karate

Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Upon reflection, this year’s effort might be better than 2020 where he had Naitanui at #5, Caleb Daniel at #11 and no Gawn or Oliver in the top 20.
  18. Chris25

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

...Nobody is saying that. It just makes us better. There also seems to be this idea that rebuilding means having top 10 picks. Dylan Stephens was #5, he's being kept out of the side by the likes of McInerney (#44) and Warner (#39). We can still keep adding quality youth despite bringing in...
  19. wayToGo_

...We have a history of trading Lachie's for top #5 picks. So seems likely Schultz for Hawthorn's pick #5. Cerra for Carlton's pick #6 (+ other picks) We head into the draft with picks #3, #5, #6, #8... Give me time and I will add to this in an attempt to trigger every other club's supporter...
  20. RussellEbertHandball

Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

The club didn't put up this info on Sunday night on its ticketing page when it released info about tickets and I copied it into post #5, but updated it later. When I posted it the AFL had just changed ticketing date from Tuesday morning to Monday arvo. The club's 2nd priority group was GA...
  21. Taylor

We will give them a tall forward/ruckman with two years to run on his contract. Our only one of those. That's heavy. They need him far more than we need to be trading him, considering we are in quite a bad place if we do trade him. Pick #5, #19, their 2022 1st and now also #55, #60 and #66
  22. Taylor

...to be satisfied with market value, you want them to suffer. And pick #19 isn't even of their own, not to mention the AFL paying the salary for some of their players to keep them marketable. We aren't dealing in a fair environment here. So requirement is now #5, #19 and their 2022 1st round...
  23. Electronic_Renaissance

List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Plus he's a pick #5, if he went in the second round I doubt there would be as much interest.
  24. Ants

Club Focus Gold Coast 2021 - Chol, Andrew, Constable

Hmm, what would he cost? Definitely not #5, but would it take #19 or could they use their second rounder? The real problem is how much overs would they have to pay Laird to make the move?
  25. U

Autopsy A sodding win in WA

Did you see the attachment? I’m not complaining, just deal in facts. The only thing I care about is premiership #5, are we closer to it on the back of that? Some will argue for, some against, but it was a great win, fantastic win, but it does not get us closer to number 5. The ‘culture’ in in...
  26. Taylor

#5, #24, #60 and their 2022 set
  27. Barrels

Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at the BJO

I’ll take #2, thanks. On the riverfront.
  28. wayToGo_

Autopsy Losing a home game at the Gabba - round 8 2021

...selection), Marshall #16, Georgiades #18 Geelong - Cameron, Hawkins (f/s) Brisbane - Daniher #10 (f/s), Hipwood #14 (academy) Sydney - Franklin #5, McDonald #4 West Coast - Kennedy #4 Richmond - Riewoldt #1, Lynch #11 GWS - Himmelberg #16 Fremantle - ? St Kilda - M.King #4 Gold Coast -...
  29. pOleK

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 6 - Blues v Lions Sat April 24th 4:35pm EST (Marvel)

Batman and Robin face their greatest foe yet in issue #5, THE MAGICIAN AT MARVEL
  30. Coobk001

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

...top 2, as I doubt our ability to win 2 big away finals. My rough ratings at the moment would be Richmond #1, Dogs #2, Port #3, Geelong #4, WC #5, Bris #6, Melb #7, GWS #8, Sydney #9. I think we can beat anyone at home, just not sure about our capacity against a couple of the top contenders...
Back