Usage for hash tag: 4,

1. Hamingja

Australian Open 2022 Tennis Grand Slam

They shuffle all the seeds around I think. Rublev becomes #4, #33 becomes #32 and the SE goes where #33 came from. Not 100% if they move the 9th or 17th as well.
  2. Senor M

Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Umm-- I don't think you did, you're just making a claim that's got no evidence or rationale behind it. Yes. Because at the start of Lockdown #4, #5 & #6 lead to an increased uptake of vaccinations within the older community. Unfortunately the vaccine was only available to those aged 40+. If...
  3. CD Xbow

Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Breath deeply Cranky, and remember rule #4, The patient is the one with the disease..
  4. W

The what if thread

...Essendon? #4 - Josh Kennedy (CAR/WCE) #5 - Pendlebury (COLL) #6 - Dowler (HAW) Murphy, Thomas and Ellis go top 3. Essendon would have had pick #4, with the option of Josh Kennedy or Scott Pendlebury. Lloyd and Lucas were coming to the end so I assume they would’ve taken Kennedy. Kennedy was...
  5. RussellEbertHandball

Cricket Discussion - Part 2

...The batting hasn't been as stable. I've split the position into 4 - the opening pairs, #3 and #4, #5 and #6 and wicket keepers. Some players have floated a bit between these divisions eg Wade Oz has had plenty of problems with the opening pair with Warner being automatically selected when...
  6. F

Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2021

Carlton well in front with regard to number of nominations. Having claimed #5 and #4, are there three more players remaining from that sh*tstain of a club to round out the entire Top 5?!?
  7. Thetrader15

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

4 seems a gamble on anyone in this draft. There's no clear #4, so whoever we take is a 'reach', it just means we get first pick of all the 'reach' players
  8. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...& Rachele and other clubs picking early (which is understandable), that there's no guarantee any specific player will slip through to picks #4, 5 or 6 if we trade down. So, If we really want Mac Andrew or we really want Josh Rachele, we probably need to just pick the guy we most want at #2...
  9. backtozero

Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Make sure you book in for jab #4, bitch.
  10. Giant Strides

We can't take everyone we like! Whether it's pick #2, #3, #4 or #5!
  11. Giant Strides

...they were keen on Jackson at the time (as well as Ash & Green), and did try to trade with Melbourne for their pick #3 instead of Adelaide's pick #4, so it's not just hindsight. So, that's looking at Mac as a very athletic guy who can play that No2 role to a main ruck. I think they have faith...
  12. Vader

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Yes, but it's hard to see how they could move picks from 2021 to 2022 - given that we're unlikely to split pick #4, nobody's going to be interested in #75, and that only leaves pick #33.
  13. Giant Strides

Prediction 2021 GWS Board Mock AFL National Draft

...pick numbers to them as there are a few picks likely for other clubs beyond the four draft rounds that I've limited us to. However, I'm picking for Dogs & Pies so I'll deal with that. Obviously, for any teams thinking about the GWS sale of now pick #4, there is a revised order and pick values.
  14. footscray1973

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Makes sense, but given the pages of discussion on here recently, are you targeting a project/mature lower-tier-comp ruck with #4, or possibly with #6? (I know Sam Power was briefly on the players-with-two-first-names wagon, but I'm led to believe he's a fan of tongue-twisters too, so maybe...
  15. Betts are off

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

...spatial awareness and smooth lateral movement did remind me of Pendles. But I thought maybe even with a bit more grunt at stoppage. Would love to see more if anyone has any clips outside the AFL one on youtube. Wouldn't say he's rocketed to #4, but certainly would be of interest in the 10-15...
  16. Vader

...then we pick the Vic or WA kids. I want elite, not 2x good but not elite. I have no issue with delisting Davis or ROC, but if our picks are #4, #33 and #75, then we're only selecting 2 players and the filling the remainder of the senior list with rookie upgrades (leaving space for Dawson in...
  17. wayToGo_

List Mgmt. 2021 Young Talent Time

...strengths, weaknesses, attitude etc as well but my post would have been a novel if I'd covered everything. Logan is a great example, he was pick #4, kicked 21 goals in League and looked the most ready of all KPF prospects but showed less than Thilthorpe (pick #2) and Treacy (a rookie pick)...
  18. Flawed Genius

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

2021 #4, 2022 ~#5, 2022 ~#15-18 for 2021 #1 & 2022 ~#20-25
  19. arrowman

Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Exactly. Even if we split #4, it would be because we want both of the resulting picks e.g. 7 & 15 - not so we can give one of them up in the Dawson trade. Plus, IMO, if we were contemplating such a split it would be for a live trade on draft night, not in advance.
  20. The Royal Sampler

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

We had 36, 41, 43 and 48. Together they went close to matching a bid at #3 and would have matched a bid at #4, I believe. Now we have given up our 2022 second rounder, for pick 22 and some more later 2021 picks. If a bid for Daicos comes in and we haven’t traded back out of 22, then that is...
  21. Dirty Bird

NCAA NCAA Re-Alignment

I actually want the MWC to solidify NOW. Go grab Montana, Montana State, SDSU and NDSU. You take the #2, #4, #7 and #11 FCS schools Montana - 25,217 seat stadium who sell it out Montana State - 17,777 seat stadium who sell it out North Dakota State - 18,700 seat stadium who sell it out South...
  22. Vader

Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Of course there will be. We still want to make more than 1 selection in the ND - and aside from pick #4, the Melbourne 2nd round pick & any compensation we get from Kelly are the only (meaningful) picks we will have. The only way the Melbourne 2nd round pick should be involved, is if we're...
  23. Marstermind

Autopsy 2021 Grand Final - Dees are Premiers

And to know that in 2013 they had pick #3 and went for Billings over Bontempelli who went at #4, and followed it up the next year with McCartin at #1 ahead of Petracca at #2.. Ouch.
  24. Big Stinky Monk

AFL Grand Final All things Preliminary Finals & Grand Final 2021

Bont cocked elbow to the head of Oliver ... play on ... it that was a certain other #4, the executioner would have his axe out sharpening it by now
  25. Giant Strides

...year in trying to be different)! If we take Callaghan at #2 (sliding back after father/son selections), who seems to be fairly consensus now at #4, for an injection of pace into the midfield, then I'd have KPD as our next priority (not sure about the club, though). We could take either Rhett...
  26. dirty2

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

GWS give us pick #2, Finlayson We give.... Future 2nd and ladhams
  27. Kane McGoodwin

List Mgmt. Adelaide Crows 2021 List Management thread

So Dawson apparently wants $500K per season, which seems reasonable. If he picks us & Sydney demand we use our pick #4, I would do a reverse Tippett & offer him $1M to walk through to the PSD, then pay him $400K pa for 4 years after.
  28. S

Thinking about what we should do with #4, and all I'm arriving on is i hate it. JHF & Callaghan are gone. So we'll get second bite from a pool of the following categories. Cat 1: Vanilla-ish mids who are good enough, but won't ever be game-breakers: Ward, Hobbs, Roberts, Sonsie, Taylor Cat 2...
  29. King Corey

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

...and Chayce Jones? Is carb depletion messing you around and you read it as "A 21yo Andrew McLeod and a 22yo Mark Riccuitto?" If we offered pick #4, Luke McDonald and Bonar to the crows last year for pick #1 they'd have reported us to the AFL for smoking too much wacky s**t. Stop it. Stop it...
  30. Giant Strides

Podcast BigFooty Draftcast – Ep 13: Phantom Draft SZN

Well, PMBangers, it's not like there's much you wouldn't already have in your head but: What are GWS' options at pick #4, (after bids, presumably!) and should we draft best available or for needs (and what is our biggest need in your perception)? If Norths were to not select Horne-Francis...
Back