Usage for hash tag: 9,

1. ScrappyDo

List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

...to accumulate points for the next year. They'd be better off doing nothing and just take Ashcroft with the %20 discount. If we were to approach them it would have to look like taking their #14, future 1st & 4th, for our #9, f2nd & f3rd or something like that. Otherwise there's no appeal for...
  2. Ishmael_

Roast Jones caught drink driving

IRC you don't need to go to court for a first offence unless you're over 0.08 - so he wouldn't have been that close to the limit - he would have known he was very likely to be over. I agree with your point though. You could make it a zero alcohol approach which takes the guess work out of it...
  3. Bloods86

Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Allen Jakovich # 6, 1990 - Dees # 9, 1995 - Bulldogs
  4. Roksman

List Mgmt. 2021 draft pool.

I think the best case scenario for us if to trade #7 + Future 1st for pick #2.... (Or #4 for #9, whichever way you want to view it). Keeps our strong hand for this draft and we still have two 2nd round picks for next season. Would GWS take it? Who knows but it's definitely in the ball park.
  5. gouki88

Competitions Collingwood All Time Draft

What's crazy to me is how often the older generations changed numbers. I get it for captaincy, but take Gordon Coventry: he wore #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #22 and #29 over his career! Imagine Buddy Franklin changing his jumper number every other year :P
  6. F

Toast Welcome Will Brodie

To me, this is a wonderful story about determination and discipline. Guy gets picked up at heady #9, doesn’t quite live to expectation and/or is beaten by possibly better players for best 22, shows a glimmer of x, but not enough to convince, gets dropped to seconds, works hard to be the best of...
  7. WAG

Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

What did Dangerfield net us in a similar situation? Pick #9, a 2nd and Dean Gore. And Syd want a top 10 pick for Dawson? FMD.
  8. Kane McGoodwin

Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

In 2020, Australia ranked #9, UK #13.... so really not much in it. We have one of the best healthcare systems & you appreciate it in a pandemic.
  9. M

QFA Div 4&5

...discplinary lapses to get home in a thriller. Morningside #18, #4, #50 and #12 very handy looking players, surely choosing to play 3rds as opposed to left out of the Senior Squad? Sherwood #4 next level, alongside #9, #2, #30 and #25 who are all very accomplished players by the look of it.
  10. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Take Sinn at #8, Williams at #9, Van Rooyen at #17
  11. Ants

Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

...Also, don't get hung up on pick #6 vs. #8. Teams trade what they have. If Richmond had've had pick #5 or #8 in 2016, those picks would have been the heart of the Prestia deal rather than #6. If Richmond's pick this year is #7 vs. #9, that will be the heart of the deal if he nominates them as...
  12. Stamos

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

We traded our future 1st (#4, we would have taken Young) for Stocker and #9, which we ended up trading down (with a couple of late picks) for Kemp and Philp.
  13. Taylor

List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

If we ended up holding pick #2 from Hawthorn then I would like to explore GWS coughing up #9, #10 (their Kelly compensation) and their 1st next season for #2. Logan McDonald would be in play end of 2022 then with three first round picks in our hand.
  14. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

That's a good point. GWS could offer #3, #9, #10 to North for pick #1 and that's rebuild boost material.
  15. goyoucatters

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

...came at pick #34 ('09). After that, you have: Hogan (mini-draft pick #2, '12), who ended up netting pick #6 ('18) to jag May. Salem (compo pick #9, '13) Petracca (pick #2, '14) Brayshaw (pick #3, '14) Oliver (pick #4, '15) Weideman (pick #9, '15) Lever (traded in off their pick #10, '17)...
  16. wayToGo_

Autopsy Losing a home game at the Gabba - round 8 2021

...etc). Could be a coincidence that those teams that don't are mostly bottom 6 (except us)... Melbourne - Jackson #3 Western Bulldogs - Naughton #9, JUH #1 Port Adelaide - Dixon (zone selection), Marshall #16, Georgiades #18 Geelong - Cameron, Hawkins (f/s) Brisbane - Daniher #10 (f/s)...
  17. DEVO

NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 8

Can't see Mahoney usurping Cook for the Kangaroos #9, but I do think he is a chance of representing the QLDers in the SOO. Statistically he touches the ball more than any other player in the NRL at the moment (979 receipts), so to only have made only 8 handling errors isn't too bad. In the end...
  18. VelvetSledge

Game Day Round 3 - Essendon v St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, Sat April 3rd, 4.35pm AEDT

...one hour before bounce. ------------------------------------------------------------------- DEBUTS: ARCHIE PERKINS, ESSENDON - #16 Pick #9, 2020 National Draft, Sandringham Dragons ALEC WATERMAN, ESSENDON - #45 Rookie Selection - 2021 Pre-season BRAD CROUCH, ST KILDA - # 5 Traded...
  19. Merlin007

VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

...- xerri obviously with his goals but broke even with maj as second ruck as well; Phillips busy at every contest; garner playing like a soccer #9, leading up and distributing; atu is a beauty, clean in everything and attacks the corridor with hard running; spicer, Ford, will walker quiet...
  20. GremioPower

Media The Swamprats: Top-10 Matches in History ("But That's Another Story") [RATS 400]
    Threadmarks: #10

...Story..., covering the 11 most important matches in the history of the Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats. This was #10 of our Top-10. There is also a bonus game right before the Top-5. Coming up next, there is #9, on S09R01, a match against the Bombers. But that's another story...
  21. Vader

Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

If we're lucky, there's a reasonable chance we can have the same player at #9. Why cough up pick #1, to move back 3 picks (with massively insufficient compensation), only to pick a player we could have grabbed at #9, without having made ourselves look like the stupidest dunces in AFL history?
  22. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

...Adding two players as delisted free agents and PSD picks. 34 primary list. Two to four players in the draft for Adelaide. They hold picks #1, #9, #22, #23, #40 So #40 is probably on the market too, they do have their own academy players to buy as well if they want but they've already...
  23. DJ75

Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

If we took McDonald at #1 and Thilthorpe was available at #9, I'd still draft him there. If you get both, along with McAsey, your talls (should) be set for the next 10 years. Use 22 & 23 for mids. Use next years picks for mids. Trade in a mid. Anything. But if I had the opportunity to get both...
  24. Vader

Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

...picks. The following is ordered by clubs' position (1st selections) in the 2020 ND. North Melbourne Likely Selections: 4-5 Picks: 2, 11, 30, 39, 71 North definitely fit the bill as a team which could make use of our draft picks. Would they do 11 for 22 & 23? Probably not, but it may be...
  25. WaynesWorld19

Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

So Reid said we'll take between 3-5 players So presumably means #1, #9, and either #22 / #23 / or a pick upgrade For the life of me, I can't see a club that would be willing to do a deal .......none of the top 5 picks Maybe for COLL's 2021 first :think:
  26. fpm84

List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

...pick Gibbs was 28. TRELOAR Collingwood give up: #7, future first-round pick GWS give up: Treloar, #28 Treloar was 22. SHIEL Essendon give up: #9, future first-round pick GWS give up: Shiel, future second-round pick Shiel was 25. KELLY WCE give up: #14, #24, #37 and future first-round pick...
  27. Stamos

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

They alter the draft pool because they reduce the choices, but not individual draft picks. Last year we had #9, and after we made 2 bids and that pick was #11, it still held the same value. Gold Coast traded for it to get Sam Flanders, the exact same player they would/could have taken if we did...
  28. Vader

2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

...Knight, Atkins, + 2 pre-existing vacancies), so the only draft picks we would be able to take into the draft (if it were held today) are #1, #9, #21, #30 and #37. Picks #47 and #53 would be forfeited, along with their attached points, if the draft were held today. This will obviously...
  29. Taylor

Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

...the supporters and stakeholders feel like it's ok when it proceeds. Especially with the price I hope is attached to his trade. They should have #9, #12, #14 It's not the #3/4 from Sydney that I wanted but we should be able to extract some value out of him. If they only offer him a one year...
  30. statsman74

AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Decent ND matchup this week - #2 v #9, best two records.
Back