Usage for hash tag: 4:

1. dajesmac

Phantom Draft 2021 True Footy Draft Thread (Mock + Content)

...Darcy is more of a oversized key forward not unlike the King twins. For the second year in a row, the Dogs land the best forward in the draft. #4: GWS Josh Gibcus (VIC) 195cm KPD With two picks in the top 10, the Giants reach a little here for need and take...
  2. PMBangers

Media So you want to start a break away league
    Threadmarks: Part 2

...league from the SFA. This place sucks, so I'm hoping that those of you that are cool can be proactive and take this on board. Consideration #4: The Point of Difference Every new product needs a point of difference, this is true across anything whether it be an easily accessible service or...
  3. G

Review Geelong spifflicate Fremantle by 69 points. - Rnd 18

Higgins's goalkicking is still a concern- 3.10 for the year- but I think his attitude has been better the last few weeks. I think he was recruited to fill the void left by our previous #4: elite disposal into F50, and I'm seeing Higgins starting to get it right.
  4. andana

Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

...see this happening (next year, maybe). Steelers Draft Need #3: Offensive Tackle Missed out here. Maybe get a Free Agent. Steelers Draft Need #4: Cornerback Missed the best ones. The next group were more slot. Was looking at Rod Williams or St Juste for bigger outside CB with the next...
  5. Rioli8217

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Facts about matter #4: In the sense of the application of forces, matter matters.
  6. B

Unofficial Preview 2020 Draft Discussion

For interest, this is what Chris Doere said when asked about Perkins at #4: "Big reach for me. He's not that certain star midfielder. He's someone you just want to be a good midfielder. I view Perkins as appropriate on quality based on my evaluation for selection in the 10-20 range. He's...
  7. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

...to utilise. 1 : 23.22 {CHF} - Monster shot at goal from Millky95. 1 : 23.24 {CHF} - In the end its an easy goal for Millky95. Millky goal #4: 2 : .59 {CHF} - Millky95 calls for it. 2 : 1.03 {CHF} - Great mark! No! The umpire calls play on. 2 : 1.07 {CHF} - Not enough pressure on Millky95. 2...
  8. lacrow

News Dermott Brereton taps Tex on the shoulder

...DMac from time to time either. DMac, for all his flaws, at least shows hardness and endeavor and shows the youngsters what the standard is. #4: Tex is hampering Fog's development. Wrong. Fogarty is younger and faster and should be presenting and getting to contests in front of Tex. If...
  9. A11dAtP0w3R

Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Blacky: Pick # 3: B Pick # 4: C+
  10. Tigerturbulance

Podcast Who Let the Dogs Out; Miggs & Blacky; pg159 #3965

This is Tigerturbulance uncensored, unleashed and turning the torch up on SFA identities. Sit back and enjoy as they melt in the hot seat under Turbos Torch. Episode #4: ELTON JOHNS WIG ERUPTS
  11. Alyx

Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Ken Hinkley Fact 4: He is on track to break the record for Port Adelaide's longest-ever period without a finals win at the top level.
  12. NaturalDisaster

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

...I don't have a high level of persistence :( #3: Can't argue with this, my best seasons were S23 and this season and even then, I was mediocre. #4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to ignore pleas. #5: Can't argue with that. #6: I've hosted a lot of good games, free of error. #7: The...
  13. arakaan

Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

...#1: Overall Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #2: Divisional Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #3: Conference Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #4: Head-To-Head Record Standings Sort Criteria #5: All-Play Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #6...
  14. mouncey2franklin

MMA-UFC UFC 242

Fight #4: Barboza vs Felder. Amazing fight. Outrageous scorecards. Need another fight between these two.
  15. S

Prediction Week One Finals schedule prediction

Scenario 1 - Richmond (Win) & Western Bulldogs (Win) Thursday Night EF1 - West Coast Eagles vs Essendon - Optus Stadium - 6.10pm wst Friday Night QF1 - Geelong Cats vs Collingwood - MCG - 7.50pm est Saturday Afternoon EF2 - GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs - GIANTS Stadium - 3.20pm est...
  16. kuepper

Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Fun fact #4: Nic has dreads. On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app
  17. Wickzki

Opinion Stephen Silvagni

...due to a back injury, Macreadie has potential to come good but has also been delayed developmentally and Kerr has a lot of fans. TRADE #4: Carlton trade pick 135 to GWS for Rhys Palmer The first of our salary dump trades. Palmer knew his career was pretty much coming to a close when he...
  18. Wickzki

Opinion Stephen Silvagni

...or whether the player’s off field maturity just wasn’t good enough. Menzel failed on the latter. Kerridge was a valued clubman. Trade #4: Carlton traded pick #28 (see trade #3), picks 77 and 95, and Geelong’s 2016 1st round pick for pick #8, Lachie Plowman, Jed Lamb, Andrew Phillips and...
  19. Flawed Genius

Mod. Notice All Player Watch threads & Past Player archive

...Stephenson): Player Watch - #2: Jaidyn 'Sleevo' Stephenson # 3 (Jed Anderson): Player Watch - #3: Jed Anderson # 4 (Aidan Corr): Player Watch - #4: Aidan Corr # 5 (Curtis Taylor): Player Watch - #5: Curtis Taylor # 6 Jason Horne-Francis: Player Watch - #6: Jason Horne-Francis - the Rd7 AFL...
Back