Usage for hash tag: 4th

1. Zidane98

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Fabinho stays if another mid isn't found by the look of it. Time to move Matip on. He is a very good CB but is 32 now and constantly injured. We need a 3rd CB that can push VVD & Konate for a starting berth. Jogo I don't mind as #4th choice.
  2. Zidane98

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

...less of an issue wirh his posirioning & reading of the game. We gottta sign a young Matip replacement wirh plenty of hunger and legs. That way we can go back to the aggressive high line that Jurg craves. Jogo it seems will not be the player he was before injuries. But ok as a #4th...
  3. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

So, for 2022 we currently have: 1 #1st RDP, 1 #2nd RDP, 1 #3rd RDP, 2 #4th RDP. 😎😎😎
  4. B

Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Bulldogs - Rd 2, 2021

...(18-13) Sheed 7 Naitanui 6 Kelly 3 Redden 2 Pressure Acts Cripps 37 - #1 overall Kelly 35 - #2 overall Sheed 33 - #3 overall Nelson 28 - #4th overall O'Neill 23 - equal 5th for Eagles Ryan 23 - " Breakdown by Quarter - Q1 Sheed 7 Redden 7 (4i, 3w) Gaff 6 (5w, 1i) Kelly 6 Duggan 6 (5w...
  5. B

Toast Round 2 = Carlton 85-106 Collingwood

...Adams 8 Sidebottom 2 Sier 1 Grundy 1 Top 5 Pressure Acts (from the mid group) Crisp 25 - #1 on the ground Adams 20 - #3rd at Pies T,Brown 19 - #4th " Pendles 15 - #5th " Grundy 14 - #6th (equal) Breakdown by Quarter - Q1 Crisp 10 (5w, 5i) T.Brown 10 wing Adams 6 Sier 6 Pendles 5 de Goey 3...
  6. Mr_Plow

Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

...Williams (A grade recruit and top 3 midfielder) and Curnow (#1 forward) all unavailable, it makes things even more difficult for an inexperienced team. Couple that with injury concerns over McKay (#2 forward), McGovern and Casboult (#3rd and #4th tall forwards), we are in serious trouble.
  7. Pykie

Trades Round 3 Trades

Absolutely. He's rock hard fit and looks really strong. Think he's #4th in the AFL for score involvements (8 per game) and averaging 5 or 6 clearances a game. He has awesome vision and really good foot skills for a center square midfielder. The only bloke who might beat him in North's B&F is...
  8. NSWCROW

World Cup Semi Final 1 Tuesday 9 July; India v New Zealand @ Old Trafford.

So you're telling me the #2 ranked team screwed over the #5 ranked team all so they could play the #4 ranked team and then LOSE ?........
  9. A

2019 ALL AUSTRALIAN TEAM

...than T Kelly. He is having a huge season. Has had a couple of down games and will probably miss a few weeks - the only real marks against him. #4th in the AFLCA currently and a top 3 Brownlow favorite. Would be very surprised if he isn't a starting midfielder by seasons end. 3. Nat Fyfe -...
Back