Usage for hash tag: 2,

1. 1970crow

Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

...health factors, there's probably enough protection for you anyway if you get it. If you're dreading it based upon a poor reaction to #2, then putting it off will probably not have that much of an impact. There's nothing wrong with waiting until it's effectively mandated by...
  2. Hamingja

Triple J Hottest 100 - 2021

Wiggles #1, Beiber #2, tragic stuff
  3. daniologist

The Perth Thread - Part 4

...inside the house, an air-conditioned bedroom and a swimming pool are my only specs. And I have both with a bonus only 300m from the beach so I'm a happy camper in Perth summer. Bonus #2, 3 and 4 is a big TV in the outdoor area with a fully stocked beer fridge and plenty of Big Bash. :cool::p
  4. T

Women's Ashes 2021/22

If your argument was that Redmayne is an "opener", then why does it matter if she is selected in a batting position other #1 or #2, which you said would "upset the balance of the team." ? Furthermore, I was expressing my disappointment that Redmayne was not selected when Haynes was unavailable...
  5. Exe Gesis

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

...people, not disloyal but, appreciation, and with football teams the same, the histories and figures of their past. Why i always had Dolphins as #2, and Lions due to Sanders, and Bears for their tough D and aggro, and silly things like Bengals for their striped helmets and up against the giant...
  6. dlanod

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) 2020

...absence of spontaneous behaviour change in the face of rising case numbers There's already plenty of doubt on #1, there are plans in place for #2, #3 is already rolling out and at capacity (currently only limited by available doses), and #5 will probably eventuate to a degree. #4 is about...
  7. Ekomaira

Prediction New Jumper Numbers

I was all for Highmore getting #2, but I've really warmed to the idea of leaving it vacant "IF" we are confident of picking up Bing, because I think he'd look great in 2
  8. Taylor

Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

He is a free agent, so unless Collingwood finish outside the bottom ten I don't think they trade him if they don't want him. There will be a club that offers enough for band one for Jordan. Pies could lose Moore and DeGoey and walk into the draft next season with picks #2, #3 and #4
  9. RIOLINWITPUNCHS

Live Event 2021 AFL National Draft discussion thread

He is very stiff that 3 interstate clubs hold picks #2, #3 and #4 and that there is one other player in the country better than him.
  10. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...position? Or do they now prioritise someone like Hobbs, who's the best pure inside midfielder in the draft? Do they try and trade up to our pick #2, or trade back for two picks, or just take an academy selection such as Will Bella? If looking for two picks, they might consider Hawks with...
  11. Ants

Club Focus Collingwood 2021 - Kreuger, Lipinski, Daicos, Murley, Harrison

...would effectively allow themselves to do what they're actually doing this year. Getting one of the best players in the draft for a handful of F2, F3 and R3 picks. A fantastic deal. If they still had #2, they'd just protect it by either trading with North and up, or trading it into 2022...
  12. Giant Strides

Preview 2021 Draft General Discussion

...our first pick and our second. If we take Callaghan with our first pick, we certainly wouldn't take a second midfielder. If we traded down from #2, then we'll take someone like Andrew, Gibcus or Rachele, so I expect we then would look to get a mid with our second pick. Johnson surely will be...
  13. Giant Strides

...most we'd get is a swap of our future first round picks for a swap of their #4 for our #2. That sets us up for a fall if we don't do well in 2022, or Crows rebound greatly, but you'd still expect them to finish below GWS so would provide a small benefit. If we were prepared for Callaghan and...
  14. GhostofJimJess

Club Focus Richmond 2021 - Tarrant, Gibcus, Brown, Sonsie, Banks, Clarke

...oppo looks like being a contender next year, or maybe a 2nd + 4th from an oppo we perceive as less ambitious in 2022. 2) GWS take Callaghan at #2, Ward and Hobbs are gone by #7, but Andrew is still there. This might tempt GWS to cough up #13 and a 2022 1st rounder to grab Andrew at #7, maybe...
  15. P

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021/2022

I still think the Bulldogs are the clear #2, despite the lop-sided GF result. For the record, both the Cats and Tigers - if they make finals - are just making up numbers. On a semi-related note, it's a small note of pride that we don't allow ourselves to tumble the ladder in our poorer years...
  16. fuey

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 9

...not listening to me. Of course I know better than most of those douches... I would rate the Packers at #3 (or more equal second) Bills #1, Buccs #2, Packers #3. Good teams still have bad games, sometimes they win them, often they don't. Its only when it starts to happen more often that you'd...
  17. Giant Strides

Club Focus GWS Giants 2021 - Brander, Callaghan, Aleer, Fahey

...in later rounds. Everyone seemed to have focussed on GWS liking Mac Andrews and think we're just zeroed in on selecting him & so will trade #2, but we've actually said (or been reported) at various time about liking Callaghan, Gibcus, Rachele and Mac Andrew. I daresay there are others that...
  18. Jabba73

Media To Bye or Not To Bye: That Is The Question

Refer to post #2, some very astute person has already reached that conclusion.
  19. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

There's talk of #2 and #13 There's also talk of #4 and #33 for #6 and #19 So maybe it's #6 and #19 for #4 and #33 with #4 and #8 going to GWS for #2 and #13 That makes it #6, #8 and #19 for #2, #13 and #33
  20. Giant Strides

We can't take everyone we like! Whether it's pick #2, #3, #4 or #5!
  21. Giant Strides

Prediction 2021 GWS Board Mock AFL National Draft

...just four selections, leaving one free). Matching for Nick Daicos was always a no-brainer, we were lucky that it came at #3 rather than #1 or #2, so we saved some selections for earlier in the night than we might have thought. Daicos will probably start either forward or on a wing, but...
  22. Exe Gesis

NRL Rugby league expansion

...All the main regions represented. NSW NRL licenses ought to aim for = Campbelltown, Wollongong, Newcastle, Penrith, Parramatta, Sydney, Sydney #2, Manly/Gosford. (8) NZ = Aukland, and either Christchurch or Wellington. (2) Rest of Australia = Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide. (4)...
  23. Giant Strides

Preview 2021 Draft General Discussion

Or GWS actually select Finn Callaghan as the best available player with pick #2, and worry about getting a tall with #13, even if it's not Andrew. Callaghan would add to the quality of the GWS midfield ... and also he's not playing against us! Given the lack of game time over the last 2 years...
  24. Son of Skeletor

The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 Thread: Stop sleeping on the Knicks

That's like saying "I should have become a millionaire, why didn't I do that?" Griz weren't trading #2, it was common knowledge. They and pretty much everyone else saw Morant as superior to the rest, including Barrett.
  25. Dirty Bird

NFL Relocations and League Expansion

...closer to Foxborough than Boston is, and the Patriots already cover the area so yeah. 40. Milwaukee :heavymultiply: - If I wern't going Chicago #2, I would give it alot of time. But with Chicago #2, no. Cannibilising the area too much. Plus, the Packers are already Wisconsin's team. Not sure...
  26. Giant Strides

...the club is prepared to prioritise drafting someone else, and therefore of trading out pick #2. But I think they also want a decent return for #2, so if they don't get what they want, then I can envisage keeping it and taking ''best available'' (which I'm pretty sure Caruso has said is his go...
  27. Exe Gesis

NFL Relocations and League Expansion

St Louis, San Diego, Chicago #2, Portland, Milwaukee, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, either Sacramento or Fresno. One for all eight divisions.
  28. fuey

Fantasy 2021 BETA Dynasty Discussion

...Not doing so could open the door for the Haze or Stars, all three teams are locked at 2-1 in intra-division matchups. Whomever ends up in that #2, will be very difficult to beat out for that WC spot. Can the Berserkers claim their first division title?? Geecats07 RK Team W L T PCT GB...
  29. Giant Strides

...by trading #2 to someone further back. But while clubs want Callaghan, there seems to be a reluctance to pay for him. Taking Callaghan with #2, then trading using #13 and next year's first for say Andrew if they really want him is an option too. Hopefully no-one outside of Caruso and his...
  30. fortunatecrow

Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

My wife had hers' last week. Wasn't too much affected by # 1 or # 2 – but aches & pains & tiredness this time, which suggests to (non-medical) me that it is having some impact
Back