Usage for hash tag: 5[

1. WilloTree

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

...us continuing the discussion. 1997/98 off season Traded to Fremantle Adrian Fletcher (Brisbane Lions) [U]with selection #26 for selection #5[/U] Daniel Hargraves (Western Bulldogs) for selection #18 Stuart Anderson (Kangaroos) for Winston Abraham Chris Bond (Richmond) [U]with selection...
  2. VelvetSledge

Game Day Round 3 - Essendon v St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, Sat April 3rd, 4.35pm AEDT

ESSENDON BOMBERS One of the advantages of being a mod and having an obligation to read basically anything posted on this forum means that you get a good feel on how the community is feeling after a game, and you can show some empathy on any hair-trigger off the handle posting. Last week, it was...
  3. Draftables

Phantom Draft Draftables' 2020 draft guide

...Stars ‘Futures’ clash at the MCG. Image – AFL Photos #7 – Gold Coast Suns – Will Phillips – Midfielder – Vic Metro 180cm – 79kg – Power Ranking #5[/I] It’s highly likely the Gold Coast Suns will only take one pick into this year’s draft so they’ll want to make the most of it. With Phillips...
  4. L_W_P

Teams 2021 St.Kilda Best 22 (assuming all players are fit)

FB: Paton - #24 Frawley - Wilkie HB: Long - Howard (vc) - Coffield C: Hill - Steele (c) - Clark HF: Billings - Membrey (vc) - Gresham FF: Butler - King - Marshall R: Ryder - Jones - #22 Crouch I: #5 Higgins - Battle - Hannebery - Ross/Dunstan I'd play Dunstan before Ross personally. Frawley...
  5. VelvetSledge

Game Day Round 14: Essendon v Hawthorne, Thursday 27/8/20, Adelaide Oval, 4.10pm ACST

ESSENDON BOMBERS Could quite well consider ourselves completely robbed of at least a draw through disgraceful umpiring once again. Didn't deserve it, granted, as we were smashed in the inside 50s and were a long way off the pace, but Grimes diving like prime Matthew Mitcham and Vlastuin...
  6. Crankitup

Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

OK. Since you refuse to answer the question yourself. Some papers from last year. Paper 1 (*BP = Before Present) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0031018218306023 Paper 2 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025322718305000 Paper 3...
  7. Barrybran

Event The SFAPA S28 beez Trophy

Since we're on topic.... Bears S26 Barrybran #2[/COLOR] Test Tickle #4[/B] [B]JoshWoodenSpoon #5[/SIZE] [COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)][SIZE=18px]Cadaver....
  8. dogwatch

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

I agree with the general notion that in any given draft pick#50 can turn out to be a better version of the same type of player that pick#5 is. You've illustrated that well and it's something I like to ponder over too. I also agree that we need to back our recruiters and not anguish too much...
  9. Purpellian Anchor

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Sorry Taylor, this was your bit that stumped me "If they have traded their early teen picks for #2 or #3 and Green is bid on at pick #5[/B] then they get pick #2 or 3 AND Green at pick #5." Your saying he is already picked by GWS at 2 and then gets bid on at pick 5 by another club? Thats why I...
  10. D

List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part II

...a b-grader, he offers something different and will no doubt improve our best 22 slightly and add more depth and variety into our midfield. Trade #5[/B] Saints: Cutler, Future 3rd Lions: Future 3rd, 69 Bit of a left-field trade, but cutler is a 23 yo 192cm uncontracted utility who is...
  11. Taylor

Round 15: Changes vs Carlton + Pre-match Discussion

Sure was. Fair number of high picks in the squad coming over. FB: Newman, Casboult, Simpson HB: Marchbank (Pick # 6), Weitering (Pick # 1), Plowman (Pick # 3) C: Murphy (Pick # 1), Dow (Pick # 3), O'Brien (Pick # 10) HF: E Cunow, C Curnow (Pick # 12), Cunningham F: Zac Fisher, McGovern, Gibbons...
  12. akkaps

Werewolf Game Results & Threads Hub

Back