Usage for hash tag: 5:

1. dajesmac

Phantom Draft 2021 True Footy Draft Thread (Mock + Content)

...the best key defender available. Considered Callaghan strongly here but believe the Giants need an exit strategy for their ageing defenders. #5: Gold Coast Suns Finn Callaghan (VIC) 191cm MID The Suns would have had an eye on Gibcus given their clear positional need for a...
  2. F

Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Opposition at start of Lockdown #5: Why are you locking down again!! Opposition halfway during Lockdown #5: You should've locked down earlier!! Michael O'Brien should thank his lucky stars he is being paid for being forever incompetent.
  3. andana

Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

...best ones. The next group were more slot. Was looking at Rod Williams or St Juste for bigger outside CB with the next pick. Steelers Draft Need #5: Running Back After the owner came out and said the Steelers will never finish last in rushing again had to go early here. One prospect the...
  4. NaturalDisaster

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

ND Fact #5: Meerkats have remarkable eyesight They can spot birds miles away on the horizon! Vision is their most developed sense. They have dark patches around their eyes to cut down glare from the sun and help them see far into the distance.
  5. Loonerty

Hottest 100 of 2020

...end I had: #141: Hockey Dad - In This State #109: Phoebe Bridgers - Kyoto #31: San Cisco - Reasons #8: The Jungle Giants - Sending Me Ur Loving #5: Tame Impala - Lost In Yesterday A little surprised that the Paranoid Android LAV didn't get into the 200 but not overly surprised with the...
  6. Hate

Event The Season 30 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count. Nunez steals it!

...- Paddles_ (S26) - philreich (S26) - spookism (S25) - lanky_wes (S16) Most Votes Season 01 - 15: 1. 89 Votes - Ljp86 (209 Games) 2. 73 Votes - Fred (264 Games) 3. 65 Votes - boncer34 (180 Games) 4. 64 Votes - Itsmyshow (125 Games) 5. 63 Votes...
  7. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

...- Not enough pressure on Millky95. 2 : 1.12 {CHF} - Monster shot at goal from Millky95. 2 : 1.15 {CHF} - Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaallll. Millky goal #5: 3 : 11.07 {CHF} - Millky95 with a little space. 3 : 11.11 {CHF} - He's tackled but manages to get the shot away. 3 : 11.15 {CHF} - You won't see...
  8. lacrow

News Dermott Brereton taps Tex on the shoulder

...(which I agree with) that it's actually the delivery into the forward line that is the real problem, but once again that is not Tex's fault. #5: Tex's inclusion is holding other people back. Like who, exactly? Frampton? Nobody else has been beating down the door to get in. Himmelberg had...
  9. Tigerturbulance

Podcast Who Let the Dogs Out; Miggs & Blacky; pg159 #3965

This is Tigerturbulance uncensored, unleashed and turning the torch up on SFA identities. Sit back and enjoy as they melt in the hot seat under Turbos Torch. Episode #5: Tony Lynn 15 DROPS BOMBS
  10. El Zorro

Universal Love The 2020 Port Board Buddy Draft

Cheers. Ant Bear can we do this swap? Also, it's my time to select. Pick #5: Charles Dixon. chiwigi your time to pick.
  11. NaturalDisaster

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

...with this, my best seasons were S23 and this season and even then, I was mediocre. #4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to ignore pleas. #5: Can't argue with that. #6: I've hosted a lot of good games, free of error. #7: The Furies were far better under my reign, than they have been...
  12. TubbsFarquhar

Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

...Patrick Ambrose Shaun Burgoyne EMG: Taylor Garner Tom Hickey Zac Bailey Depth: Tory Dickson John Noble Willem Drew Elliott Himmelberg Nick Hind #5: Dustin Martin #30: Jack Riewoldt #39: Shannon Hurn #64: Daniel Talia #73: Zac Williams #98: Jacob Hopper #107: Shane Edwards #132: Tom Papley...
  13. arakaan

Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

...#1: Overall Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #2: Divisional Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #3: Conference Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #4: Head-To-Head Record Standings Sort Criteria #5: All-Play Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #6...
  14. mouncey2franklin

MMA-UFC UFC 242

Fight #5: Khabib vs Poirier. Poirier is a tough dude. But he got mauled. Khabib once again ate some punches though.
  15. Woodson

Fantasy Cutthroat - ESPADA LEAGUE - Draft Board

Pick #5: Christian McCaffrey RB Black Cats shiny_on_top
  16. Wickzki

Opinion Stephen Silvagni

...development hasn’t been completely ruined then he projects as being a best 22 player moving forward. Another successful pick by Silvagni. PICK 65: Pat Kerr Those who watch the VFL side continue to rave about Kerr. Some argue that he would be better served leaving Carlton for increased...
  17. Wickzki

Opinion Stephen Silvagni

...be a permanent fixture in the All-Australian team in the years ahead. Plowman is an important player on our list despite the criticism. Trade #5: Carlton trade picks 20, 21 and 2016 4th round pick (Carlton end up with it again in the future from Geelong via Fremantle via Bulldogs) to the...
  18. Flawed Genius

Mod. Notice All Player Watch threads & Past Player archive

...# 3 (Jed Anderson): Player Watch - #3: Jed Anderson # 4 (Aidan Corr): Player Watch - #4: Aidan Corr # 5 (Curtis Taylor): Player Watch - #5: Curtis Taylor # 6 Jason Horne-Francis: Player Watch - #6: Jason Horne-Francis - the Rd7 AFL Rising Star nominee - Rd12 GotY winner # 7 (Jack Ziebell)...
Back