Usage for hash tag: 6,

1. Stamos

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management II

We shouldn't have to give up a surplus to trade out #7. It (almost always) goes the other way, you trade more to move up to the pointy end. For example Adelaide's on-trading of our McGovern picks(26,28 + their 40) to Sydney were worth #6, to get #13.
  2. D

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

So we trade out 3 first round picks for pick 1 and 20 goes for Jamarra points ? If we had 2020 #6, 2021 Essendon 1st rounder, say #6 and 2020 #12 I would rather on trade 2020 #12 for additional points for Jamarra and on trade 2020 #6 for another 2021 first rounder, say Syd or Hawks who will be...
  3. mike91

Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

If (when) Bulldogs get Essendons first round this year, which is currently #6, I hope the club trades for it. Bulldogs don't need it this year and would prefer a first round next season. Something along the lines of: - 2021 first round, 2020 second round + #6 (maybe 2021 second or third round...
  4. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

...and first round picks by judging the worth of what they left for. Such as if they picked a player at #1, that they trade for a player and #6, where the player is now retired and the #6 pick was traded for #30 and that player drafted at #30 is now delisted then the value of that #1 pick has...
  5. Johnny Dalmas

If we forget about the Neale & Port trades, we still had #6, #11, #19, #23 before the Lobb and Hogan trades. Right now, it doesn't feel like we got a lot out of those picks.
  6. eth-dog

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 11: Roys FFC v East Side Hawks at The BJO

Oh I have seen him bowl, kid's a jet and hopefully the long term Aussie #6, but he should be behind Maddinson for the next spot.
  7. Taylor

Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

Lachie Neale & pick #30 for pick #6, #19 and #55 Contracted player, traded for a first and a swap of first and second.
  8. BlueBayou

Universal Love Simmo announces Retirement :((

...of watching this game, Kade gets a gig on one HBF, with Kenny Hunter on the other. There will be reams written to honour the career of this Blue #6, but the most used word will be some variation of 'courage', followed by heart, durability, dedication, loyalty, fealty. The Carlton FC will be...
  9. Ron The Bear

Coach Is Hardwick now the second best coach in the league behind Clarkson?

Lack of respect probably starts with the media. "Chaos" and "pressure" get mentioned a lot, making it sound like all grunt and lots of luck. People take their cues from this stuff. Shortest team in the comp four years running, with the best attack and best defence over the period. Other...
  10. Astro7

Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs St Kilda round 17 @ The Gabba

Well, we're scraping the barrel now. A rag-tag patched together team of many newbies with little chemistry. Our away form is 3-5 and doesn't bode well for finals even if we get there against serious firepower. It's beginning to look like a train wreck waiting to happen. If this game is anything...
  11. iluvparis

Racing Melbourne Cup 2020. * All race day discussion and Tips in here *(no aftertiming)

...(LW #10, $34) - Superb return from this fellow who looks a monty for top 5 in both cups again without winning either 6 - PRINCE OF ARRAN (LW #6, $36) - Nice run well behind Enable over the weekend - rock bottom price now for a horse who like Finche is not good enough to actually win 7 - TIGER...
  12. Taylor

...meaning they effectively trade Papley for Campbell, which isn't ideal. Carlton currently hold pick #9. Trade that for Papley. Trade #9 to Freo for our 2021 first round pick. Then we have #6, #9 which becomes #8 and #9 after deficit. With "our" first being pick #9, Carlton's former pick...
  13. WaynesWorld19

You have to be blinds not to pick Hollands

...Stephenson, or Selwood, would be by taking them in the 2nd round I know every club values their first round pick, we got excited at having #6 in the 2019 Draft .......If a Max King was there at #6, I'd be ropeable if we didn't King ......would I have picked a Max King with #1 this year, you...
  14. FitzroyBlueBagger

Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

...final Carlton 14, 32, 50, 68... 14- 1116 pts Papley 21- 878 pts swans 2nd 32- 584 pts 50- 273 pts 68- 59 pts Atm Total 1794 pts equivalent to a #6, again club could organise another possible upgrade for a first rounder for a kid in the draft they like again or a trade for a player wanting to...
  15. Vader

Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban

...them for you. #5 is 2 hours of boredom, finished by 10 minutes of action where one of the main characters dies. Nothing of note happens in #6, it really is just a stepping stone on the way to the finale. #7 and #8 should have been 1 movie (and a good one at that), but the production...
  16. Glaeken Oracle

Autopsy Dogs lose to the Tankers 103 - 51

...McGovern (5 goals) - they would both fail to make the current AFL All Australian potato team as they are over-qualifried. I imagined there were a bunch of red, white and blue Brussels sprouts running around, only the ones wearing #6, #23 and #42 gave the impression they weren't miniature...
  17. Damon_3388

Izak Rankine

Port picked one South Australian and two Victorians with their 3 top 20 picks... Port getting pick #5 involved them trading Pick #6, which is a far more realistic and reasonable upgrade than trying to turn #9 and picks in the teens into #2 or #3. There wasn't some outlandish ambition or...
  18. dogwatch

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

...it to 10 games but Beau Dowler (Haw), Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls (Rich) and Marcus Drum (Frem) didn't get much further. 2006 - Mitch Thorp (Hawthorn #6, 2 games) ... Joel Selwood (#7), Jack Riewoldt (#13) 2007 - no real flops - all of them played 50 or more games 2008 - no flops - all have played...
  19. Pykie

List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Also, do you know what picks Clarkson had at the draft after his first year at the club? #3, #6, #14, #18, #22. He then had a top #6 pick in his second year, as well as #23 and #31. Then picked up Cyril at #12 in his third year. This is ontop of inheriting #2, #5, #7, #21 in 2004 and a 22...
  20. Taylor

Game Day Round 3: Port Adelaide

You say that as a joke but if we did have pick #1 and they had pick #6, if we didn't tell them they were going to be matching a bid at #1 I'd be disappointed. We could trade #1 for #6, players or bulk picks
  21. GrommoT

2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Read it and weep - last night's GC team had players drafted at picks #1, #2, #2, #3, #4, #6, #10, #13, #17, #20 and another pick #3 in the wings.
  22. A11dAtP0w3R

Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

And a sidenote to pick #6, thank you dagless, cause if Dobbins had got to pick #7 (my original first round pick) I think I would have power spewed my dinner up.
  23. Taylor

Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Freo currently have #6, #21, #97, #115
  24. Seymour Skinner

afl supercoach draft

Just finished my 12 man draft. Had pick #6, snake. #6 Danger #19 Zorko #30 Pendles #43 Daniel #54 Luke Ryan #67 JCameron #78 Dawson #91 Crisp #102 McPherson #115 Murphy #126 English #139 Ceglar #150 Hurley #163 McGrath #174 Lynch
  25. NakedDeadGuy

Autopsy Marsh Series Week 1 - Gold Coast vs Geelong, Metricon Stadium, Saturday 22nd February

...For the life of me cannot understand how he’s on the list. Dreadful player, should have taken up knitting. Not many positives from last night, however #6, #19 and #30 at least had a crack and aren’t in the oldest group. Be nice to see the #23 of the first half of 2019 show up regularly as well.
  26. ImperialPurple

2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

...and it could backfire spectacularly, BUT, I think Wade needs to go, then elevate Head to #5, and bring in Stoinis as the all-rounder to bat at #6, and bowl his medium pacers to give Payne another bowling option. Yes, he's considered a white-ball cricketer only, but people said there was no...
  27. ImperialPurple

Changes for the Melbourne Test.

...ball coming in at #5. Well, batting at all, except maybe at 10 or 11. I'd say drop Head (another VC going the way of Marsh), drop Wade down to #6, and get a proper batsman in for the #5 position. And I reckon why not blood some of these younger options. I remember a 19yo Craig McDermott...
  28. ImperialPurple

Changes for the Melbourne Test.

...at him at 130ks, but not actually trying to dodge it. AND while I'm here, he is NOT a Test #5. If they want to keep him in, drop him down to #6, drop Head altogether, and find a proper #5 batter. OR, promote Head to #5, and drop Wade, although I really don't think that is the answer. I don't...
  29. CrowBloke

Australia v New Zealand 1st Test at Perth December 12-16

...Maybe Australia are a better side than we all think? Imagine what they might do with 4 fit bowlers, a regular/consistent opening pair, a solid #6, and with Smith making runs as well. If Australia become so good that we clobber everybody, home and away, with more 5-0 Ashes wins and rise to #1...
  30. Miguel Sanchez

Universal Love Player Numbers – 2024 update (sponsored by Tulip)

Luke Jackson in #6, Rivers in #24 according to their respective Instas.
Back