Usage for hash tag: 6,

1. Kane McGoodwin

List Mgmt. Adelaide Crows 2021 List Management thread

...future 4th for Polec, Pittard & #48 #6 & future 3rd for #11, #23, #30, #49 Burton, pick #15, #35 & future 4th for Wingard & future 3rd Pick #5, Mayes for pick #6, #35 & future 3rd In: Roezee (pick #5), Burton, Mayes, pick #15 Out: Wingard, Polec, Pittard, picks, #23, #30, #48, #49...
  2. Taylor

Prediction 2022 Best 22 Teams and discussion

...two year contract and then would request a trade back to WA and West Coast believing that Freo would trade out pick #19 for him to last to their two second round picks. I expect that if we had #6, #7 and #8 we would have taken the same three players with our first three selections in the draft.
  3. Vader

Cricket Thread: Bring on the Kiwis

I want to know why Bairstow was allowed to bat at #6, given that he was off the field for the entire Australian 2nd innings? My understanding was that players weren't allowed to bat until the same time had expired that they spent off the field, or at #7 - whichever happens first. The...
  4. Kane McGoodwin

Cricket Thread: Bring on the Kiwis

We may play Khawaja at #6, then use Labuschagne, Smith & Head as the 5th bowlers.
  5. giantroo

Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Other than Garner taking the #6, we've had a fair history with the #6. Here's to 200+ games from JHF!
  6. Taylor

Game Day 2021 AFL Draft & AFL Rookie Draft

If we had #6, #8, #19 and the two picks in the 60s then we can take five players this draft. So I'd be aiming at Johnson at #21, then holding out for a Benning bid or picking Jai Serong when our next pick comes up
  7. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...& Darcy bids it's less, but the point is guaranteed access to Callaghan), Freo would want #6 + #8 for #2 + #13. The problem there is that at #6, all 4 of our evenly-rated players may be gone. Hawks have been linked to Andrew, so even though I think they should be taking a midfielder, perhaps...
  8. Giant Strides

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Academy, Contracts, Trading & Draft

...- plenty of options to complement Callaghan. Adelaide can't get Callaghan anyway as they won't trade a F1R, so get a pretty good option at #6, and their late 2R pick comes into the coveted pick #19. GWS get two picks inside the top 10, even after pushback. Obviously miss out on Callaghan...
  9. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

There's talk of #2 and #13 There's also talk of #4 and #33 for #6 and #19 So maybe it's #6 and #19 for #4 and #33 with #4 and #8 going to GWS for #2 and #13 That makes it #6, #8 and #19 for #2, #13 and #33
  10. Bloods86

Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Allen Jakovich # 6, 1990 - Dees # 9, 1995 - Bulldogs
  11. remfan101

Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

I’m all for this too. JHF in the #6, CCJ can keep #40.
  12. Taylor

Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

#22 and #27 can't both be outs because #27 was turned into #22 with a F3. So our position is: In: #6, #19, #61, #69, F4 (Geel), Clark and Brodie Out: Cerra, #27, F2, F3, F4
  13. Taylor

I think we would want #13 and a future 3rd. Then send that third with #22 for Clark. But is #6, #8, #13, #19 going to be enough?
  14. gouki88

Competitions Collingwood All Time Draft

What's crazy to me is how often the older generations changed numbers. I get it for captaincy, but take Gordon Coventry: he wore #3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #22 and #29 over his career! Imagine Buddy Franklin changing his jumper number every other year :P
  15. S

Club Focus North Melbourne 2021 - Greenwood, Coleman-Jones, Horne-Francis, Goater, Curtis, Bergman, Archer

This. To make it perfectly clear, lets try and ground this in reality. There's multiple top end father sons in both years likely to effect things. You can bookmark this for review next year, but it's likely the offer ends up being something like: #1, #24 for #6, #5, #20
  16. Taylor

Adelaide's offer in effect is #6, potentially 5 to 10 and then 10 to 20. I think we can get pick #1 if we hold pick #2.
  17. wayToGo_

...So if the late picks we have sums to more points than pick #23 then we could trade for it. Assuming we use #22 on Clark we'd then be able to use #6, #8, #19 and #23 at the draft. #23 would also give us more options assuming we trade #19 on the second day. Obviously those 60s picks come in...
  18. Taylor

If GWS have come to Freo with the trade and the player wants it, nail them to the wall on trade price. To the absolute wall. #2, #6, #8, #19, #22 will do just fine.
  19. SandiHill

Give Brodie the #6, right next door to Fyfey
  20. Taylor

Cerra and F3 for #6 and F2 F2 to GCS for Brodie and #19 That would be: Cerra and F3 for #6, #19, Brodie That's not horrible. But it's all depending on GC selling the world for a song.
  21. Taylor

If our main draft picks are #6, #8 and #19 then I don't see a problem with that. Especially when we have also added two former first round picks to the squad in Clark and Brodie. We would be adding basically five extra first round picks to the squad in one off season.
  22. wayToGo_

List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Not sure we'd be willing to trade out of F2, F3 and F4 but... Trade 1: Carlton #6, #25, #52 <-> Cerra, F3, F4 Trade 2: Collingwood #22, #78 <-> #27, #52 Trade 3: Geelong Clark <-> #22 Trade 4: GCS Brodie, #19 <-> F2 Go to draft with #6, #8, #19, #25, #78 Not expecting this to happen btw.
  23. Ge3ks

West Coast have offered pick #52 for SPS. Would Carlton likely offer that back to us along with #6, and is it worth anything?
  24. Jones2ByrneJones

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Carlton IN: Cerra OUT: Pick 6 Fremantle IN: SPP, Frederick OUT: Cerra, Pick 8 Port Adelaide IN: Dawson, Pick 6, Pick 8, Pick 12 OUT: SPP, Ladhams, Frederick Sydney IN: Ladhams OUT: Dawson, Pick 12
  25. wayToGo_

Depends on the order of the trades. Get #25 out of Carlton for the Cerra trade. Throw that over for Clark (and a later pick swap if they are still being difficult). Then get #19 with a GC player. Then get #22 from Pies. Hopefully #6, #8, #19, #22 to go to the draft with.
  26. Taylor

Traded Lewis Young [trade to Carlton in three-way trade for #52]

There was a suggestion on the Freo board that went like this: Freo throw in Cerra, #27, future 3rd Dogs put in Young and #17 Carlton send #6, #25 Freo walk out with #6 and #17 Dogs get #25, #27, future 3rd Carlton get Cerra and Young
  27. Taylor

Straight from the horses mouth, on video. He wants change from pick #6, as in pick #6 was too much and needed something to come back.
  28. Taylor

#7 for Lobb? #6, #7, #8, #25 The Lions would come to us about Neale if we had three top ten picks and top three current picks would be in range to trade for. ... but I'd rather three top ten picks than one top five pick.
  29. Ge3ks

I'd prefer we go in with two top 10 picks, one second rounder, then Benning for a junk pick. Then we would have an opening or two for the Rookie draft and MSD? #6,#8,#27,#81 (thanks Taylor) And keep our full range of draft picks for next year.
  30. Taylor

If it's a straight swap of Cerra for #6 and #25 with #25 going to Geelong for Clark (it might end up #25 and #27 to Geelong for Clark and one of #30/32/34 they hold, effectively downgrading #27 with it by a bit) We would have #6, #8, #27 and #81
Back