Usage for hash tag: 8)

1. Marstermind

Cameron Green

...also more than a part-timer in the bowling attack. Everyone else has (Botham, Flintoff, Stokes, Kapil, Imran, Sobers, Kallis. Hadlee was more a #8). We've tried. Smith and Labuschagne we initially picked as bowlers who could bat a bit before they felt like they had to make a call. Steve...
  2. S

List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2021 offseason edition

...at some stage (once they have come into late-40's picks) if they have surplus points. It still comes down to the same scenario for them as it does for us though - how many talls are taken early? Gibcus, Andrew (and Amiss, but he will likely go after #8) - do they get taken by Hawks, GC...
  3. iluvparis

Racing Melbourne Cup 2021 - Dedicated Raceday thread

...foot to trouble the fave but it is only going to take staying the trip with half remote ability to place this year. #4 - TWILIGHT PAYMENT ($20, #8) - Won last year and outside the fave this years edition is lengths weaker - in terribly at the weights however which will stop him defending his...
  4. iluvparis

...in the field and trainer wants to come here - thats basically all you need to get a slot in my top 10 by this point. 9 - TWILIGHT PAYMENT ($29, #8) - Last years winner but if he goes back-to-back with 58 I'll be close to giving the game away 10 - THE CHOSEN ONE ($42 - n/r) - Had his chance...
  5. iluvparis

...an extremely weak Irish St Leger last night - will get in much better at the weights against all those he faced there. 8 - TWILIGHT PAYMENT ($26, #8) - Right on track to defend his title but hard to see how he can turn things around against Sonnyboy at the weights - will also have Incentivise...
  6. iluvparis

...($13, LW #5) - Will probably slowly move up to a top 3 slot by race day just due to the fact everything else is s**t 6 - Baron Samedi ($65, LW #8) - A couple of spots higher with a few of the European raiders falling by the wayside 7 - Sir Dragonet ($120, LW #9) - The way this race is shaping...
  7. GremioPower

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

This is bad. Mainly because if the AFL starts to be worried about the crowds in Melbourne, they may become even more Victoria-centered in an effort to "fix" the issue. --- P.S: The more I think about it, despite the fact that it would never happen, dividing the league in two conferences...
  8. Scorpus

Opinion Our Current Rebuild Will Ultimately Fail - Prove Me Wrong

...sides also drafted some absolute duds during their rebuild as well with very good picks Richmond: Tambling (#4), Conca (#6), Oakley-Nicholls (#8), Vickery (#8), Griffiths (#19) Hawthorn: Ellis (#3 although a premiership player he sucked), Dowler (#6), Thorp (#6), Brennan (#8), Murphy (#21)...
  9. Joker91

news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

I cant believe Burns is #2 in the rankings. He has only beat two guys in the top 15 (Woodley #7 / Maia #8) Him vs Chiesa makes sense. Feel for Wonderboy. Stuck in no mans land. If they cant get Colby/Leon both to agree to fight then Wonderboy should get one of them.
  10. Taylor

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

The average pick for these five is #6 The eight seasons before (Morabito #4 to Logue #8) which also included Crozier but doesn't include Tucker averaged #14 This won't surprise anyone as it's obvious that during our better seasons we had worse draft picks, they were also the years GCS and GWS...
  11. G

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Whilst we have #7 (now #8) our priority has to be to use it for a mid-fielder. Get Oliver or Trealour in, in that order then we deal with what's left for Saad. Saad is not the cover that Cripps needs. You want him to go to Freo next year? Get somebody in the midfield and target Merrit for next...
  12. MRB37

Rumour The real 2020 RUMOUR thread. NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

...of the players they were looking at was Matt Crouch, with the deal being Crouch + late picks we won't use for Freo's 1st rounder (currently pick #8). When this rumour was given to me Freo were 2nd bottom, so I'm not sure if A. Freo still have interest or B. we'd be willing to accept a pick...
  13. Partridge

Autopsy Geelong lose to WC by 9 points at Optus

...high picks from other clubs. Our current list has five picks from the top 10 or inside it: Rohan (pick #6), Selwood (pick #7), Henderson (pick #8), Cockatoo (pick #10), and Dangerfield (pick #10). They paid something for them of course - and I absolutely was not in favour of them all (not...
  14. Dank Academy

Opinion SANFL 2.0

Yes, in my opinion they both would exist in the league as mentioned above (post #8). Do you see it differently?
  15. Vader

Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Adelaide figured that Carlton wanted Stephens, and Fremantle (who had picks #7 and #8) weren't interested in McAsey, and Freo were also not interested in trading down (allowing another club to gazump us). Thus, we would still be able to get McAsey at #9, and may be able to gain something else...
  16. T

Predict the test side in 3 years

...to continues to improve and he becomes a genuine top 3 seamer in the country then he'll just slot in at #8 (or potentially #7 with the keeper at #8), but those pace bowling positions are very competitive at the moment and not showing any signs of abating. If his bowling peaks just short of...
  17. wayToGo_

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

The details seem pretty expensive for us. We lost #22 and a future 3rd to get a two pick upgrade (#10 to #8), #49 and a future 4th? Am I reading that right? edit - actually we on traded the 4th as well by the looks. So even more expensive. wtf?
  18. Taylor

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

...before Carlton. So we trade #10 for #9 (I don't hate the idea of trading our 2020 1st for #9 straight up) Then we trade #8 for #9 (unless we have secured #9 straight out, then we just swap #10 for #8) Then assuming Carlton/Melbourne bid on him with #10 we leave the draft with: #7, #8, #9, #10
  19. T

Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Peddling out what is being berated their way from ESS. Daniher = 2 x 1sts (#5 & 9) ++ Hill = 2 x 1sts (#6 & ~ ‘20 #8) & a ‘20 3rd rounder Howard = 1st rounder now (#18) Papley = 1st (#9)? Martin = 1st rounder. OOC, need to stay strong on this one. PSD to be used, especially if GCFC wanting to...
  20. T

Australia Women vs. Sri Lanka Women - 3 T20Is & 3 ODIs from 29 Sep to 9 Oct (full coverage on 7/7mate and Fox Cricket)

...an automatic selection based on her batting and her miserly economy rate. That leaves Kimmince, Wareham and Vlaeminck. Kimmince (named at number 8) is the best batter of the three, and I think she should stay. I would like one of Wareham or Vlaeminck left out, and one of Graham or Burns...
  21. MrDanggazz

List Mgmt. Bringing them home! Mk2 - Updated 16/07/2019

...- RUCK Travis Colyer (2009 Pick #26) 174cm/72kg - MID/FWD Blake Acres (2013 Pick #19) 190cm/87kg - MID ----------- Callum Ah Chee (2015 Pick #8) 181cm/72kg - MID/FWD BRISBANE - Until 2019 Nick Robertson (2013 Pick #34) 188cm/90kg - MID BRISBANE - Until 2019 Patrick Ryder (2005 Pick #7)...
Back