Usage for hash tag: $%

1. T

Preview Changes for Elimination Final vs Bombers (UTAS Sun 3.20pm)

There IS someone else with leadership skills. Mitch #$%#ing Wallis. I've been a broken record about this, I know, but he should have played against Port. And he absolutely should play now. I'm not holding my breath though!
  2. D

NO TROLLS Taylor Walker racial slur

...that reported him, I would think Tex would be feeling pretty betrayed. Surely a 'Geez mate, did you just say what I think you said? What the #$%#$% were you thinking... etc' rather than hanging him out to dry by squeaking to the boss would be the team way to do it. The elephant in the...
  3. The Mighty

Review Who is Richmond's 2nd most important player? Poll.

Agreed. Right Now its Nank cos we've got no one else pretty much. With Soldo playing I also agree it was Lynch especially 2019 he carried the side till the wounded returned (with no pre season in his first year mind). F#$%#$@&@ Shove Hawkins that #$%#&#&#8 tip rat
  4. The Mighty

Toast Tigers in talks to renew Hardwick’s contract

The "CHIEF" Benny ...........the man the architect, getting Balme his best wave of the wand. Peggy fantastic too. Tigers #$%#&#&# Aye
  5. Nikita Blue

2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Melania put up those #$%*ing christmas decorations for nothing.
  6. Raptor

Sydney Stack Discussion

Sorry, but this is going to end in tears. Maturity level of a 10 year old. Most of the time, this does not change. Get the #$%# off social media and pull your head in . No one cares.
  7. Bojangles17

Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

no but i can tell you what went thru mine , #$%#$%^ #$ $%#$% ffs
  8. Red Syrah

Game Day Round 14 Discussion - Best 18

What a #$% round! Lost all my H2H's and dropped 1248 spots from 2018 down to 3258ish - was tossing up a 3rd trade and chickened out - would have won them all if I had. Hate hindsight ....
  9. Mofra

Goal umpires are the most useless human beings in human society

...Your only job is to decide whether a ball has crossed the line in the goal or behind area, and in all but the most obvious of cases they tend to #$%# it up. The AFL realise that these dregs of society are completely useless so have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on technology that...
  10. Opine

Game Day Rnd 19 - Carlton v Adelaide Game day Discussion

f**& #$% ump thats bullshiat
  11. F

Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

I was at the game tonight and I had an eagle eye view of the field for the entire game. I cannot tell you how %#$%^ frustrating it was to see Ken Hinkley switch Power Pepper into the forward line and left him there when Port was getting smashed in the center bounce. Message to Ken - Power...
Back