Usage for hash tag: AFL

1. The_Wookie

Play Nice 2024 Non AFL Crowds/Ratings and other Industry thread

Weekend Attendance Update #AFL Blues/Tigers 83,881 at the MCG Pies/Swans 78,933 at the MCG Bombres/Hawks 73,805 at thee MCG Giants/Kangaroos 8,034 at Engie Stadium Cats/Saints 39,352 at GMHBA Stadium Suns/Crows 11,466 at People First Stadium #ALM WUnited/Victory 3,058 at Aami Park...
  2. The_Wookie

Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

#AFL Round 1 (2) Attendance to date Blues/Tigers 83,881 at the MCG Pies/Swans 78,933 at the MCG Bombres/Hawks 73,805 at thee MCG Giants/Kangaroos 8,034 at Engie Stadium Cats/Saints 39,352 at GMHBA Stadium Suns/Crows 11,466 at People First Stadium Total 295,471 Ave 49,245 three games tomorrow...
  3. The_Wookie

Play Nice 2024 AFL TV Ratings

Saturday VOZ Sevens Saturday Night #AFL Giants/Pies Seven Network Reach 1.707m (#1) Total TV 509,000 (#5) PrematchReach 681,000 Total TV 322,000 Data; VOZ
  4. The_Wookie

Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

#AFL Opening Round Attendance Swans/DeesCrowd: 40,012 at the SCG Lions/BluesCrowd: 33,367 at the Gabba Suns/TigersCrowd: 22,086 at People First Stadium Giants/PiesCrowd: 21,235 at Engie Stadium Total 116,700 Average 29,175
  5. EskimoPAFC

Resource The list your Ken Hinkley Era Stats Thread

#AFL We demand an investigation into the replacement of referee Razor Ray Chamberlain and his departure at a difficult time in such an important match. We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Port Adelaide team, while opposition players seem to be wearing shoes...
  6. Apples

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

...that seems to be more evidence of poor quality merchandise. I don't think it's a big ask for supporters to get good quality - especially the #AFL and Collingwood charge like wounded bulls. I suspect that all of our Premiership apparel is poor quality - a captive audience desperate to buy...
  7. Maybe Tomorrow

Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

SuperCoach AFL 2024: 50 most-popular players in Team Picker revealed, expert verdicts SUPERCOACH’S MOST-POPULAR PLAYERS *Stats via Team Picker, available in SuperCoach Plus (as of January 11) 1. Harley Reid 85.6% VERDICT: No surprise to see him as SuperCoach’s most-popular player. Being listed...
  8. G

Training 2024 Pre-Season discussion

Geelong training notes [LIST] Miers’ aerobic capacity at another level C. Guthrie full throttle Clark, Parfitt, Conway, Edwards, Rohan on modified programs, missed fitness testing Blicavs not training but no issue Foster, J. Henry back to full load in 2024 #A#AFLW#wearegeelong/LIST]
  9. targett

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Fremantle has entered the race for departing Hawthorn forward Tyler Brockman following Lachie Schultz’s request for a trade to Collingwood. #A#AFL
  10. Michaels

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

My AFL Grand Final preview has launched on YouTube for those keen to check it out! #AFL #Football #AFLFinals #AFLGrandFinal #collingwood #brisbane #piesvslions
  11. The_Wookie

2023 Crowds and TV/Streaming

Friday Finals Cons+7 #AFL Blues/Swans Seven 1.114m Foxfooty 237,000 FoxBVOD 315,000 Total 1.666m #NRL Broncos/Storm Nine 934,000 Foxleague 293,000 FoxBVOD 277,000 Total 1.504m Data: Oztam STV/ VPM reports, VOZ. No estimated data.
  12. The_Wookie

2023 Crowds and TV/Streaming

Friday VOZ #NRL Nine 866,000 Metro 570,000 Regional 276,000 BVOD 128,000 Pre 502,000 Post 276,000 #AFL Seven 1.156m Metro 834,000 Regional 322,000 Post 803,000 Pre 700,000 Data: VOZ
  13. Michaels

AFL Finals Preview - Vlog

My semi finals preview vlog is dropping tonight at 6:45pm to take a look at the 2 big games! Link before for the Premier! #AFL #AFLFinals #Dees #Blues #power #GWS #footy
  14. Michaels

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Semi Final preview of this week's AFL Finals is dropping on YouTube at 6:45pm tonight! Link before for the Premier! #AFL #AFLFinals #Dees #Blues #power #GWS #footy
  15. Grave Danger

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

It looks like Africa has recently discovered Twitter/X - for years I've been keeping up with AFL news/gossip/bullshit via the #AFL hashtag, but lately that's been infested by posts about the African Football League (soccer). It was swamped with them this morning. I wonder if they realise what...
  16. Rocco sifreddi

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

So in other words take it with no lube and shut the * up #AFL the Mafia of sport.
  17. Crow till I die

Review Good/Bad vs Sydney

#AFL #reveresetheresult
  18. C

News Collingwood News & Media

...to other footy journalists. When she’s on camera talking about a board spill, it’s not a juicy news item for me. No doubt a groundbreaker for women in AFL/journalism. It’s a meh from me though. Why the #AFL though at#AFL end of your post? # are a used to manipulate the algorithm on...
  19. Apples

News Collingwood News & Media

...Caro not being there. Monday's Footy Classified is the best footy show and has been for years; On the Couch second IMO. Caro has amazing contacts and in semi-retirement, still breaks the big stories. Streets ahead as a journo and performer; not to mention a ground breaker for women in the #AFL.
  20. eldorado

Player Watch Hawthorn NGA 2021 and beyond

If the AFL decides to inexplicably use equity in its application of rules, to the point where clubs can match NGA bids in exactly the same way that northern academy clubs can match bids, this is great news for us. Until then, we know one thing...if he is actually any good, we will not have any...
  21. Kiama Chris

News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

Light and fluffy Need a wrap up of the injuries and issues impacting your #AFL club in 2023? The Mongrel has you covered. https://t.co/5AYaO9gTwy
  22. bradburygold

Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Salary dumps were only formally approved 1 week ago #AFL
  23. H

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

...Brett Ratten is light on for options in the event of injury and desperate for depth. INDICATIVE DRAFT ORDER Every club's hand as it stands AFL.com.au understands that the club showed interest in Ratugolea and Hartigan in the second half of the season, as well as contracted Swan Lewis Melican...
  24. Grave Danger

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 23

When you use the #AFL hashtag in a twitter search you also get stuff about Gridiron and some American trade union, which is annoying and possibly the only reason I can think of to go with AFLM. I haven't tested #AFLM yet, but at this stage it would probably only bring up tweets from RWNJs and...
  25. Val Keating

2022 Brownlow Medal

2022 Brownlow Medal Odds – After Round 20 Patrick Cripps 1.12 Lachie Neale 6.00 Touk Miller 6.50 Andrew Brayshaw 41.00 Clayton Oliver 51.00 Odds via SB #AFL | #brownlow | #BrownlowMedal | @aflratingsLab
  26. giantroo

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Jordan de Goey suspended for the rest of the season. Amounts to at least a 9-game ban. Collingwood not messing around anymore when it comes to off-field incident and Jordy. Fined $25k. Club speaking at 2:45 #AFL FoxFooty
  27. Hack_Watts

Trades Round 13 Trades - **** the Byes

Hayes-Teakle 🤔 Sam Hayes (AF $408k SC $308k RUCK) PAFC coach Ken Hinkley: "Most likely we'll be probably smaller than taller… You can't sit with the status quo and let that continue on." Reportedly didn't travel to Melbourne today after illness #AFLFantasy #SuperCoach #AFL
  28. Hack_Watts

News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

🤔 Sam Hayes (AF $408k SC $308k RUCK) PAFC coach Ken Hinkley: "Most likely we'll be probably smaller than taller… You can't sit with the status quo and let that continue on." Reportedly didn't travel to Melbourne today after illness #AFLFantasy #SuperCoach #AFL
  29. OhioCatsfan

A Yank on The Footy....New episodes EVERY week. An American take on the greatest game on the planet.

...you're on the platform. Having been banished from the account that I had the podcast linked to has been a real bummer, but I'm trying to rebuild. I also hope you'll consider signing up for the podcast mailing list on my website, ayankonthefooty.com #AFL #AFLW #Football #footy #Australia #USAFL
  30. RussellEbertHandball

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Haha I slightly mis read your post and first thought was how the bloody hell has Tim worked the AFL into Ukraine? But he didnt. RoCo has slowly been widening the subjects his Footyology site covers. He is heavily interested in music and politics so there are articles on those topics. And other...
Back