Usage for hash tag: alltheluck

1. TY24

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

#alltheluck
  2. MIKE85

...a winning team doesn’t count, and automatically makes you a bandwagoner and have no knowledge of football? How about we’re just #alltheluck for supporting a team that has had success? What would I know though, I’m not a real supporter cause I don’t know what it’s like to live through a...
  3. Coasters7

Game Day AFL R12 West Coast Eagles vs Hawthorn Hawks @ Optus 4:10pm AWST Sunday 16 August

Buckets down all morning, stops for a 4-5 hour window in the afternoon before coming down again later tonight #alltheluck
  4. HoneyBadger35

Game Day AFL R12 West Coast Eagles vs Hawthorn Hawks @ Optus 4:10pm AWST Sunday 16 August

Radar looks pristine. Plenty of sun at the stadium. #alltheluck
  5. Dark Sharks

...I swear we get minimal opposition kents coming onto our board telling us how much we were "robbed" after a loss. Must be because we're a consistently successful club and a financial powerhouse of the competition, Cockburn on the other hand smells, with an empty trophy cabinet. #alltheluck
  6. Wosh

Delicious #alltheluck
  7. Biggie

#alltheluck
  8. Shuestar13

They certainly will win the next four at least... But a major confidence dent tonight. At least they are staying at home for the majority of it. #alltheluck