Usage for hash tag: $&@

1. sr36

Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 15 vs. GWS, Sun 26/06, 3:20pm MCG

..."lucky the cameras weren't on Macka - Macka was ..." followed by laughter and Jordy getting grilled about the after party and smiling sheepishly. It'll be treated like the load of s**t that it is. Leadership group might be a bit peeved by a bit of extra work and will call him a #$&@, laughingly.
  2. BettercallSaul

Official Club Stuff Fremantle Annual Members' Meeting - It's A Festivus For The Rest Of Us

I’m going. I’ll be staying right up till question time when people tend to make long winded statements instead of asking a #$&@ question. Drives me mad. Will post some dot points for those unable to attend.
  3. ArchKing Carey

Game Day North v Carlton

I get it if he was man handling Polec...but he is just standing there and you pull that #$&@. He has played well but undid all his good work.
  4. Mr Eagle

Competitions WereDocker 4: One Hub at Horrorland (Freagles win! Congrats Hickey and hungrytiger)

Danny Richard-o (as Mayor Capper insisted on calling him) was thrilled all the way down to his &%(@ing big pedal stomper things on the ends of his legs. Bunked in with his favourite club for weeks and weeks in a completely honorary position that required absolutely $#&@-all effort to fulfil! He...
  5. deedog2

Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

#$&@ it, Melody Belle, weight and odds...
Back