Usage for hash tag: AngryDwarf

1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Thanks Dero - OK, changing my vote to Hoos. I've been evil with him in the past and he is playing his 'evil game'. #TeamGood #lurkertheory #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #rolefluidity #rolefluidityfor3KZ #AngryDwarf #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe #gateauxhauks
  2. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

It's hard to keep up when you are an innovator. #rolefluidity #lurkertheory #AngryDwarf
  3. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf Bad Moon Rising Revisited- 8 year anniversary edition

I’m rotting in hell with the #AngryDwarf - I have been punished 😂
  4. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Barebones Werewolf

...is just plain silly. I don't know if people have noticed, but I have evolved somewhat and haven't had a melty game for ages (excluding #AngryDwarf game. Having studied the game and #lurkertheory, there's just no point. If people are waiting for me to come into games and go nuts, theyre going...
  5. Quivorir

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Like I just did? #AngryDwarf
  6. Quivorir

Well no you #AngryDwarf. I have information on a guarenteed evil doer so would the village rather a guaranteed evil kill or a random shot at IDC?
  7. 3KZ is Football

Irony. The #AngryDwarf tries to be the "bigger man." If you wanted me to go away, perhaps you shouldn't have directed a sledge at me pretty much as soon as you posted this morning. You have come into the thread this morning and "s**t the bed," completely vindicating everything I have said about...
  8. 3KZ is Football

You are missing the point here Barrybran. The #AngryDwarf has appointed himself to the role of telling everyone where they have gone wrong. Its a role nobody asked him to assume, but it's one he has taken up with vigour and it has become his raison d'etre. Sadly his failed drug treatment by...
  9. 3KZ is Football

Nailed it. The #AngryDwarf had been receiving private treatment from Stephen Dank in an attempt to increases his height, having been inspired by the disgraced coach and current AFL Sad Sack, James "Whatever it takes" Hird. Unfortunately the treatment has not been successful and there have been...
  10. 3KZ is Football

Calling it as it is #AngryDwarf called out for being a "rude jerk."
  11. Barrybran

I'm amused by this #AngryDwarf business but what do you have against Ben Folds Five?
  12. 3KZ is Football

...you are not that bright and only 34 inches tall. You are really popular in a medium where people don’t actually have to see you or be in the same room as you. I imagine you find the real world a bit of a challenge though. Big it up online #AngryDwarf, because I reckon that’s just about all...
  13. 3KZ is Football

How about you get someone to read you the rules box head. Try not to move your lips while you are trying to read along. #AngryDwarf
  14. 3KZ is Football

As a cadaver perhaps. I’m sure medical science would be interested in studying an #AngryDwarf
  15. Golumless

#AngryDwarf
  16. 3KZ is Football

I didn't flee the Dead PM last game, I left. If people are boring and needlessly aggressive, why hang around? It is true that there are a number of Angry Dwarves out there and each has a tendency to be as boring and pointless as the other. 6, 7, 8, Now stay down. #AngryDwarf
  17. 3KZ is Football

...get. The only problem with your argument is that other people can read and your opening comment to me this game revealed you to be the #AngryDwarf. I really don't have to make the argument because people know what you are like. They have seen it and many have been on the receiving end. I just...
  18. 3KZ is Football

What can I say? It is the truth. You can say what you like, but the online ravings of an #AngryDwarf don't change reality in the real world. I think you would be far better going the emotionally immature angle.
  19. 3KZ is Football

P.S. I meant what I said about the punt. You deserve to have a win somewhere and you are getting your tiny little ass kicked in here. #AngryDwarf
  20. 3KZ is Football

Shades of the #AngryDwarf emerging here. I wont poke the bear and hopefully you can control your inner little person. Do the breathing exercises your psychologist suggested.
  21. 3KZ is Football

The #AngryDwarf even has his own song. Lyrics based on his real life online experiences. Lyrics September '75 I was 47 inches high Mom said someday I would have A bad ass mother G.I. Joe For your little minds to blow I still got beat up after class Now I'm big and important One angry dwarf...
  22. 3KZ is Football

If it helps, I actually string shotted harry000 - so his vote will be randomised. If you are trying to engineer a tied vote, you need to know that. I didn't actually string shot the #AngryDwarf, but it was fun pretending I had until it mattered.
  23. 3KZ is Football

I'm laughing at you. I think the #AngryDwarf tag perfectly captures your persona and means that we can all disregard you when you are being an angry dwarf. For me to be melting, I would have to be emotionally engaged, but I'm not. I know it's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel, but I am...
  24. 3KZ is Football

I am delighted that #lurkertheory has become a "thing." #AngryDwarf
  25. brahj

What am I lying about #AngryDwarf?
  26. 3KZ is Football

I was merely pointing out the IRONY of SM joining forces with the #AngryDwarf and endorsing the criticism of others based on previous games. Irony can be hard for people like the #AngryDwarf to get, because they are too busy looking for mistakes people have made so they can ridicule them, but...
  27. 3KZ is Football

We all missed the part where you appointed yourself to the role of Commissioner of the #AngryDwarf Mistake Police. This goes to the heart of the matter. Why do you think it is appropriate to come to a new game and start ridiculing and name calling on the basis of a previous game? How does it...
  28. 3KZ is Football

Yesterday I told the #AngryDwarf I string shotted him and he immediately became abusive, calling me “dumbass” and referring to a mistake I made in the previous game, assume the role of mistake police. After I died in that game he was tagging me into posts where he was being rude and ridiculing...
  29. 3KZ is Football

The other daily fact: The #AngryDwarf was been string shotted again, so his vote is randomised.
  30. 3KZ is Football

I know. I actually feel sorry for him. #AngryDwarf
Back