Usage for hash tag: ATG

1. Topkent

MVP Votes v Brisbane - Round 5, 2024

#ATG
  2. Lord Nev

Review Dees v the Western Bulldogs & the Ghost of Scragger – the Good, Bady & Fugly

...But to be fair, he didn't give up, he and Billings were the two who ran hard both ways and covered a lot of ground. UGLY - Fritsch. Yet to watch the replay, but #ATG he was just terrible. No effort. No leads. Just wanted the easy stuff and even when he got those he shanked them. Horrendous.
  3. LeverPuller

Game Day Round 0 (that's ZERO) v. Sydney Swans @ SCG, 7.30PM AEST

#ATG Typical Sydney humidity, lots of cloud coming in. Rain was about 90mins drive away - might be a bit around early. Most importantly a bar right behind the Melbourne section.
  4. Headless

Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants 🥳)

I was hoping you'd be #ATG. :thumbsdownv1:
  5. stEdy

AFLW Qualifying Final v. North Melbourne @ IKON Park, Sunday 3.05PM

Should be a cracking game. I'll be #ATG
  6. A11dAtP0w3R

List Mgmt. 2023 Draft/Trade/FA thread

...live or at training but I've watched a couple of Brown's match compilations and I sure don't believe he's anywhere near as bad of a kick as #ATG expert Danster thinks he is. Seems a guy who's a neat enough kick over 25 to 35ms and aware of his limitations to me. Weighted a couple of...
  7. A11dAtP0w3R

List Mgmt. 2023 Draft/Trade/FA thread

Don't listen to his drivel. He just wants to big note himself as an #ATG and pretend he's better than you.
  8. Dory_77

Opinion Worst Melbourne losses you've seen

Worst loss witnessed #ATG probably the Brisbane final last year. Could see us bottling it from a mile away, coughing up a goal in the last 30s of each quarter. Worst performance wise probably 186? Most emotional losses were probably Neale's last game v Bombers and the 1-pt Pies loss in 2010...
  9. Dory_77

Game Day SEMI FINAL V. CARLTON, 7.50PM @ MCG

Ready to pump up the noise #ATG?
  10. C

Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

#ATG - it looks like we've done for. (don't know, maybe we look better on TV)
  11. Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

Am confirmed #ATG several goats deep and can report good vibes and camaraderie all round amongst Demons faithful (we outnumber Pies 3:2 in the MCC). Am sensing a lot of nervous and anxious tension from Collingwood supporters though. Further reports to come
  12. Crimson Azure

Can the #ATG alliance check in please? We may need your astute observations that us common folk at home can't offer.
  13. Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

#ATG and it’s ******* pissing down now. At this rate it clears by first bounce (hopefully)
  14. Toump Ass

Found myself next to a genuine psycopath #ATG a few years ago. Soon as Viney ran onto the field he leaned over the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs: “F&$KING KILL SOMEONE VINEY!!! F&@KING KILL SOMEONE!!!!” and didn’t stop for a good two minutes, he was still going when I moved seats 😂...
  15. The Dr

Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Good call. 2000 prelim probably; also the Geelong elimination final just because finals were so new to us and I was so desperate not to get knocked out week 1. But yeah this might top it all #ATG Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  16. Scythe94

Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Well, I'll be #OTC instead of #ATG for this one now. Just too hard to fly down for the Thursday if I want to sneak down there for other finals, and my family won't be able to make it either as my sister is performing her concert on the same night. Give me a home prelim you bastards.
  17. Scythe94

MVP Votes v Swans

#ATG votes (haven't checked stats yet). 3 - Fritsch 3 - Viney 2 - ANB 1 - Trac 1 - Brayshaw 1 - May 1 - McVee
  18. Scythe94

Game Day Round 24 vs Sydney @SCG, 3:20 pm AEST

Disco looking pretty good #ATG
  19. Scythe94

#ATG
  20. Scythe94

...Provided Port doesn't do the unthinkable and lose to Richmond's reserves at home, we'll finish fourth regardless of a win, loss or draw. With that in mind, let's just get out of there with no injuries (and maybe a bit of form). Pleased to announce I'll be #ATG for this season-defining clash.
  21. Scythe94

Preview Changes/preview - Round 24 v. Sydney @ SCG

So keen to be #ATG to watch Casey in the wet at the SCG on Sunday :hearteyes:
  22. Scythe94

Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Yes please. I miss being #ATG
  23. LeverPuller

Game Day Round 23 v Hawthorn, MCG - Gawn 200th, ANB 150th

Rare back to back #ATG weeks incoming for me, can’t wait
  24. Daemon

Game Day Round 21 vs North @ Wind Palace, 1:10 pm AEST

#ATG half time report: Not so grumpy. Pickett is just amazing. Umpiring absolutely terrible today. Effort really lifted in that quarter.
  25. Daemon

#ATG report. I'm very grumpy. Seriously every time we play here we start poorly. Look very slow today, pathetic effort so far.
  26. Daemon

#ATG report: Quite nice here, overcast but no rain. And I know you will all be keen to know -absolutely no breeze here at all. Good turnout too, lots of Dees supporters.
  27. Daemon

I shall provide some #ATG insights once I get through the horrible Bellerive traffic. Bring on the new stadium so I never have to go near that place again.
  28. A11dAtP0w3R

Opinion Is Our Flag Window Shut?

McKay took Tomo to the cleaners. We dont really have anyone else to play on him though unless we move Petty back which would be unbelievably stupid. Im really looking forward to that game, might even try and be #ATG. Atmosphere will be electric on Saturday night, packed house.
  29. Meds

Preview Preview and Changes vs North Melbourne. 1:10pm @ NIMBY Park, Sunday

I was #ATG in 2004 when he kicked 9 against the Tigers. Last five minutes the crowd was going crazy anytime it went near him but unfortunately he couldn't quite snaffle that last one.
Back