Usage for hash tag: BigBigSound

1. Allikat

Game Day Grand Final 2019 Tigers v Giants

The one time of year a non Freo game gets its own thread here. I'm looking forward to seeing ex-docker De Boer get a premiership medal today. He's done an amazing job at the giants since we moved him on. And how good have the #BigBigSound memes been?
  2. chazwazza

Game Day AFL Grand Final 2019: Tigers v Giants...

Injuries for GWS are a big concern but I’ve got a good feeling about GWS today........or it could be just a case of #BigBigSound meme overload
  3. Diehard Saint

AFL Grand Final Grand Final, 2019: Richmond v GWS

I think the twitter public has marketed the Giants so well it’ll do wonders for their membership, or at least to make them relevant as a second team for many people - if only for the short term. The #BigBigSound memes have been hilarious! (Can’t get the damn song out of my head)
  4. MrKK

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

My only child has decided this year that his favourite team is Richmond, and favourite player is Tom Lynch. FML. I'm fully hitched to the #BigBigSound bandwagon today though. Sorry son.
  5. joop

I think pretty much everything needs to go right for the Giants to win this one. Personally think it’ll go like the hawks/eagles 15 grand final and be pretty s**t with the better side winning easily. But I’ll be cheering on the giants!! 🧡🧡🧡 Also that #BigBigSound twitter stuff is bloody hilarious.
  6. jackster83

Preview Grand Final – Richmond Tigers vs GWS Giants, Saturday 28th September, MCG, 2.30pm

Best of luck tomorrow lads. Hope you wipe the smiles off their arrogant faces. Can't wait to hear #BigBigSound at the end of the game.
  7. Sparkle

How emotionally invested were you in each AFL Grand Final?

...Was excited for a good game of football and got around both teams during the day. Was excited with the close game and happy for WCE 2019: Getting around #BigBigSound so I'll probably quietly get around the Giants. I doubt I'll be too disappointed if they lose, or too thrilled if they win, however
  8. Maddo11

Who are you going for in the finals?

#BigBigSound memes have well and truly won me over. Up the Giants.
  9. mikey_san

No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

...Monty Python one from the boys in Camelot and a great Breakfast Club one too. Should be a cracking game tomorrow. I'm thinking this #BigBigSound meme is going to swell the neutral support in the ground and around the country and carry the Giants to victory. Things that might stop them is...
  10. mikey_san

No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

I'll stop after this one which is one of the best, and the most culturally appropriate really. #BigBigSound
  11. bird_man

FMD I got nothing done at work today thanks to those #BigBigSound clips today! :moustache:
  12. Keg on legs

Head says rich but by golly I'll be trying to kick the giants home. I just HAVE to get on them after all the brilliant #BigBigSound clips that have been circulating this week. It's my annual half decent flutter game. Got a heap of 1st goal kicker / NS doubles. The odds are always tasty. Still...
  13. Roksman

Preview 2019 Grand Final - Richmond vs GWS, Saturday 28th September, MCG.

All I know is that all these #BigBigSound memes are in jest but there is an underlying hatred of Richmond which people are denying. If we win tomorrow, I'm going after all oppo boards.
  14. Chief

Photoshop Get on that Big Big Sound social media bandwagon and win!

We're finally able to announce something we've been working on for many months. #BigBigSound The Movie. (Stupid audio track slipped in the first few seconds... :( )
  15. Sparkle

Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 9: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

This gives me a good excuse to post probably my favourite scene from The Simpsons as well (which just happens to be the original version of the 2nd #BigBigSound)
  16. Sparkle

Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 9: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

These are my favourites: Pleased to say I'm on the #BigBigSound bandwagon as well, carn GIANTS!!!!!
  17. ams4crows

2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Honestly the #BigBigSound memes have been great, all of the Simpson ones are amazing.
  18. Far Kern

Do we have any twitterati here? SEN have been playing #BigBigSound memes for the last hour, and it’s been hilarious. Please post bigbigsounds. SarahSmiles Sparkle
  19. Aphrodite

Game Day 2019 Grand Final

Ok just 1 more ... #BigBigSound
  20. Grave Danger

Game Day 2019 AFL Grand Final Discussion: Richmond vs GWS

I've got a #BigBigSound earworm going at the moment and I reckon I've only clicked on one or two of those memes. Still, it's better than the "Lido oh-oh-oh-ohhh-oho-oh-oh" I had going before that from hearing that particular Boz Scaggs number briefly the other day :hearnoevil:
  21. T

Opinion Unpopular opinions

The Giants' theme song is bloody catchy. I've been on #BigBigSound all day laughing my head off
  22. Aphrodite

Game Day 2019 Grand Final

The BEST :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: #BigBigSound
  23. MSB ROYS

GRAND FINAL 2019 and all its bits and pieces..

#BigBigSound Here's hoping for a Giants win with Toby to score the sealer using a karate kick, Cameron to iron out Grimes and Mumford to cause massive destruction not seen since Robbie Muir.
  24. Schulzenfest

Game Day 2019 AFL Grand Final Discussion: Richmond vs GWS

I've decided I'm getting around the Giants just for the #BigBigSound memes
  25. Quinz

Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

#BigBigSound is a terrific meme.
  26. Determinant

Preview Grand Final – Richmond Tigers vs GWS Giants, Saturday 28th September, MCG, 2.30pm

If anyone who has a has a twitter account hasn't done it yet search the massively trending #BigBigSound Some hilarious stuff in there
  27. avishka5

Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Loving all the #BigBigSound on twitter. Someone should dub the song to Jetta singing in this
  28. SpiderBurton22

Preview 2019 AFL Grand Final chat - Richmond Vs GWS

I'm loving all the #BigBigSound memes at the moment. They're everywhere.
  29. TY24

Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

GWS were missing their 3 best players, had their best defender and captain playing wounded up forward. Yet they still managed to overcome the AFL Tribunal, the umpires and the ARC. Get ****ed Eddie, you massive campaigner. #BigBigSound
  30. TY24

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Lol, GWS should be murdering these muppets. Big second half coming from my mighty second team. #BigBigSound
Back