Usage for hash tag: bigfish

1. STPer18

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Hawfs want the Ginnipig to fix their forward line woes. Is this the #bigfish that was promised?
  2. Yoda_

Recommitted Cameron Zurhaar [Re-signed to 2024]

#bigfish #welldone
  3. Kane Johnson

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

I don't expect many to be surprised about this Izak Rankine trade request. Redhorse called it years ago. #bigfish
  4. Saintos The ITK

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part II

Honestly if you were a half decent player like Ross or Billings, but nowhere near best 22 in a tip 4 side wouldn’t you sign on with a bottom half team struggling to hit the salary cap like we were?? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ #bigfish
  5. I

News North records another profit

...speaks that our main focus is on winning games. It's good to note this small quip too: "To meet targets set that will allow the Company to continue to invest in the football department, in particular player payments, which will give us the best opportunity to achieve on-field success. " #bigfish
  6. frggr

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

It's see what happens in September. We already know what the Hawks are up to :$ #bigfish #TheNewNorf
  7. M0557

List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

It's just not the same...... I am waiting for a news conference with Richard Douglas signing on for 5 yrs at $700K/yr #bigfish :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Back