Usage for hash tag: bringbackthebars

1. Enviable Tradition

Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Have you signed the petition? www.bringbackthebars.com Have you made your thoughts known to Collingwood or the AFL? On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  2. RussellEbertHandball

Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

...to form a supporters group that officially lobbies the club on other issues and can keep their details via the PwC arrangement. Eg #bringbackthebars, the manifesto, no co-cptains, more directors elected by members etc. This group of members therefore get a greater voice in keeping the club...
  3. Enviable Tradition

Universal Love Keith Thomas

...can only be changed by a 80% vote of the members. This should include 1 captain wearing the #1, the Creed, existing to win premierships and fighting for the prison bars no matter what. P.s. come out in support of #bringbackthebars you campaigners. On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com...
  4. El_Scorcho

Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

...in 2020. I wouldn't necessarily see that as a win because wearing it once in our 150th should be par for the course even if the #bringbackthebars campaign didn't exist. A win for me is either a commitment to wear it on a regular basis or, alternatively, a large, public statement from the...
  5. Cody_

#bringbackthebars and piss that silver clash jumper off please Port...
  6. Fizzler

Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Our Sack Hinkley thread is our third busiest behind the #bringbackthebars one and the random chat one.
  7. KenOath

Kudos to the #bringbackthebars team. Brilliant work. Bring back the bars, and we the start the process of bringing back Port Adelaide.
  8. El_Scorcho

The club thinks we are all mugs.

It's going to take some pretty special logic gymnastics to justify wearing a North Adelaide guernsey to the Geelong game if this person isn't an actively against the #bringbackthebars campaign and anti-Port Adelaide heritage.
  9. Interstater

...Why the * are we not wearing the prisonbars this weekend rather than the silver pyjamas? Why the * can't you say prisonbars in the survey? You don't represent my club Koch, Ken, KT, just get the * out. I'm ready to smash down the doors and write in paint over the walls...
  10. El_Scorcho

...Collingwood are totally irrelevant to the discussion. What is said about about us externally is completely irrelevant. What the #bringbackthebars campaign is about is getting Port Adelaide people engaged with their club again, and the prison bar guernsey will be a huge visual reminder of...
  11. El_Scorcho

I've added the #bringbackthebars so if you search for the latest posts containing that hashtag you should find it pretty quickly
  12. Grave Danger

In the survey I used the word "pissweak" once and #bringbackthebars numerous times.
  13. Kiss from a Rozee

Opinion Negativity In The Port Adelaide Supporter Base

...leadership. This is why they refused to justify co-captains, why they won’t fight the AFL on *anything*, why they don’t fight to #bringbackthebars, why Ken talks to the customer first and the member last. This is why the crowd that pushed the Port Adelaide to 35 premierships won’t be pushing...
  14. El_Scorcho

The VP of the cheersquad, if it's who I think it is (first name starts with L), is a confirmed f***wit from way back. And I didn't even know he was anti #bringbackthebars This just adds fuel to the already raging fire.
  15. El_Scorcho

My point is that if you're weak and unaccountable on minor issues you'll be weak and unaccountable on major issues. The same strong management attitude that will #bringbackthebars will make is successful on field as well.
  16. El_Scorcho

...elected board, they both are acutely aware that by extending Hinkley in 2017, they've tied their fate to his, and they either don't do it, or they lose their positions at the end of 2018. Off field, heads roll for co-captains and the #bringbackthebars campaign is given the attention it...
  17. Forzaport

Official as in supported by the #bringbackthebars campaign.
  18. Forzaport

Is this official #bringbackthebars merch? If so, I will buy. I need a new scarfe that's on topic.
  19. chiwigi

Toast A Message About Heritage from Port Adelaide Fans

Hello guys, as you are playing us this week (and therefore have us in mind), I was hoping you'd take a read of our #bringbackthebars campaign and sign our petition at www.bringbackthebars.com. Our manifesto can be found here...
  20. dirty2

AwwThatsApples The division between the "in hinkley we trust" and the "hinkley out" brigade.. and again the #bringbackthebars and and keep the bib port supporters I know personally is there and quite real. Example. 1 port person I speak to the most loves hinkley and thinks he can't do no...
  21. El_Scorcho

...to account for what they're saying. I'm going to keep pressuring them to reveal the contract. What does it say? When was it signed? Who signed it? It's been positioned as a mythical silver bullet to the #bringbackthebars campaign and yet nobody can even show it to us or tell us what it says.
  22. dirty2

Has anything about #bringbackthebars made it onto the banner? (I dont really pay attention to it) but would help the cause.
  23. J

...Its all the same jumper in different colors, our design is unique and Collingwood cant patent colors. As i sign of good faith, we can wear a clash jumper against Collingwood. But thats it, no more of this SOFT BS that comes out of KT and Koch every time they open their mouths. #bringbackthebars
  24. Dalfino

Review Round 14: WIN vs Geelong

Also how ******* good was it when Timmy G referenced the #bringbackthebars campaign at half time? Absolute champion.
  25. dirty2

Review Round 14: WIN vs Geelong

I'm happy. mrs dirty is happy.. and miss better not be dirty is happy!. * the cats! Up the power! #bringbackthebars
  26. Fizzler

Just got home from work, brought out my PBs and I’m ******* nervous about the rest of the game but still #bringbackthebars
  27. dirty2

So who is going to the #bringbackthebars?
  28. Interstater

Game Day Game day Ports v cats

...park. If we do that while keeping a forward structure intact I'll be very happy. Good luck Port. I hope everyone gets to enjoy a #bringbackthebars themed win. Average Attributes Port Adelaide Attribute Geelong 187.3cm Height 188.6cm 85.3kg Weight 89.0kg 24yr 9mth Age 26yr...
  29. dirty2

Disappointed with Keith's comments.. but him and his mates koch and Ken are not port adelaide.. and will all be gone one day.... long live port adelaide #bringbackthebars
  30. bomberclifford

Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

This is not the game to miss. There will be plenty of other games you can 'vote with your feet' during the rest of the season. This is the game we need you to be at for the #bringbackthebars campaign. Get there and be loud. If we drop this opportunity, we're unlikely to have any further impact.
Back