Usage for hash tag: CelebrateTJASTA

1. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

We do accept responsibility for #CelebrateTJASTA so maybe there is a small fault on our part.
  2. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

#CelebrateTJASTA He's back. Thrilled to see the Rebecca from Sunnybrook Farm TJASTA has been banished.
  3. Grand Uncle Horace

Event A Sweet F.A.'s time to celebrate - 'WONDERS WEEK'

...another groundbreaking TJASTA with TJASTA Podcast. Here are some suggested topics you might care to consider: * The phenomenon of #CelebrateTJASTA * Is harry000 a positive influence? * Why TJASTA wants to be Wonder? * Why Olive Oil is a better anime than Tigerturbulance Yours in...
  4. Grand Uncle Horace

Event A Sweet F.A.'s time to celebrate - 'WONDERS WEEK'

We know you still get a warm inner glow out of our completely sincere campaign to #CelebrateTJASTA . Also at the Parade we have set up a media booth* for one of your celebrated podcasts. *sound proofed from the inside and outside.
  5. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

That is an uncharacteristic post from the usually cheerful Tarks. Did you get a splinter when kneeling in the Temple of the Happy and Positive TJASTA ?? Come sit with me Tarks and repeat the healing mantra, #CelebrateTJASTA
  6. Grand Uncle Horace

Media WIGMEDIA: The Whine Room S29. Ep 3 - Noobz0r - The voice of reason

...FA. Whether in S.28 or in the current season you have been a guiding light for many a Rookie and relative Newbie. I urge you to reconsider your decision to block EJW. You might recall he was a central figure in the successful #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns. Respectfully yours B52
  7. Grand Uncle Horace

Media POSTPONE S29 NOW - harry Measures Some Stuff

Seems even marsupials are all aboard train #CelebrateTJASTA
  8. Grand Uncle Horace

Media POSTPONE S29 NOW - harry Measures Some Stuff

ya mean the #CelebrateTJASTA campaign was all for diddly squat aka WaynesWanda?
  9. Grand Uncle Horace

Competition Season 29 Tittybong Cup

...of circumstances have led you to the dark place you find yourself in. You have credits in the bank from being polite to that crazy born again campaigner. Please do not burn them all up. Yours sincerely Well wisher No.52. CC NaturalDisaster Ned_Flanders TJASTA WaynesWorld19 *...
  10. Grand Uncle Horace

Competition Season 29 Tittybong Cup

... Only when the poor fellow is legless. Congrats to TJASTA for putting on this time honoured event. I trust in the hero of the Cup that Not TJASTA is banned from playing in some infidel team that would steal the Cup. As ever - #CelebrateTJASTA
  11. Grand Uncle Horace

Media Qooty Record Exclusive: JoshWoodenSpoon tells it how it is

It is no surprise you are an illiterate Count. Still, I live by the creed of #CelebrateTJASTA
  12. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 28 - CONGRATS TJASTA

Well finally, finally, finally, the Furballs got with the program - #CelebrateTJASTA
  13. Grand Uncle Horace

Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Phurt. What fight? Step up ya little weevil and get a game goin'. I think I now understand why you are a short little fella. We all know the scamp, harry000 will have to carry the load. However, be assured I hold true to my inclination to #CelebrateTJASTA
  14. Grand Uncle Horace

Media Immediate resignation from the Baghdad Bombers.

...TJASTA both received lots of support from non family members. Certainly TJASTA received heaps of support through the #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns. The simple fact is neither were equipped to herd the Furballs. There is something disturbingly wrong with that club when hitherto...
  15. Grand Uncle Horace

Media QootyFeed: The 50 Most Influential Pictures of Season 28

TJASTA makes a failed application to join the BC. #CelebrateTJASTA
  16. Grand Uncle Horace

Media SFA Trade* Central: Season 29 Edition

I understand young TJASTA is a master of the the lawn bowls thingamee that you young folk like to play. I reckon Joshua is in deep trouble with #CelebrateTJASTA
  17. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 28 Grand Final - Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at SFA Park

even if it is to remind you so many are behind the campaign to - #CelebrateTJASTA
  18. Grand Uncle Horace

Media If Sweet FA posters were Simpsons characters

Hmmn . The above offerings from #CelebrateTJASTA are among the longest I have read from him. Of course it made no sense, unlike 99%of his offerings. I sense he has contracted Measles and is feverish. Let this be a lesson to you anti Vaxxer pro the Simpson types. C'mon Ant Bear do the right...
  19. Grand Uncle Horace

Media SWEET FREEDOM

The problem is the scriptwriter and Director is NedLam. Hopefully the Furies will delist the bloated nonentity. No other club will pick up this wrecker. In the meantime, #CelebrateTJASTA
  20. Grand Uncle Horace

Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 28 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Nonsense TJASTA has actually experienced the happiness of support from the Wonders. He will no doubt recall the #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns.
  21. Grand Uncle Horace

Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

#CelebrateTJASTA #RevereNaturalDisaster
  22. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italia

#CollectiviseTheS.28EKA ... make it thus. #goalsfortheprols ... #CelebrateTJASTA
  23. Grand Uncle Horace

Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

...his posts were always clear. Evidently the sim respected his leadership as remarkably the Furballs were a Premiership prospect. #CelebrateTJASTA along with #goalsfortheprols are among the go to mantras of the SFA. Julius Caesar was sauntering off to work on the Ides of March when he came...
  24. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, India

Great to see you have given it up. Sobriety and holding up a banner #CelebrateTJASTA suits you much better.
  25. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S28 R15 Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, India

A reminder all Bears, This is #CelebrateTJASTA Month. Get behind the man with the plan.
  26. Grand Uncle Horace

Discussion * you TJASTA!!!!

We've got your back against Ned-lam. #CelebrateTJASTA
  27. Grand Uncle Horace

Discussion * you TJASTA!!!!

#CelebrateTJASTA
  28. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Jac-Kero, all Rookies are extended a bit of rope through the kindness of experienced folk. You have stretched your rope, mainly around your neck. #CelebrateTJASTA
Back