Usage for hash tag: coronavirus

1. M

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

...bar a tad. I thought this was insightful. “The ‘weak’members of the community are not what we think. It’s not the elderly, the frail, the chronically ill. What Coronavirus does is exploit the true weakest link in society - those who won’t or can’t think of the greater good.” - Magda Szubanski AO
  2. Libba39

Game Day Round 5 v norf

Trending on Twitter 1. #coronavirus 2. #lolNorf
  3. Les Malone

Politics Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19): The politics thread

...overturned by president - super-criticized. So Peru will naturally have waaaaay fewer deaths per million than Brazil. Right? Right? #Coronavirus #Lockdown #Covid19 Does Lockdown give a great bang for the buck? Or is #coronavirus seasonal by nature, with its own dynamics? Find out in 2...
  4. Holden Hillbilly

Corona virus, Port and the AFL.

...to a set of principles for sport and recreation, which will be released today, and also approved the aged care code. We’ve earned an “early mark”. PM @ScottMorrisonMP says Australians’ solid efforts in the fight against #coronavirus means a decision on lifting restrictions will be made next...
  5. M

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 12: This thread it’s going to disappear; One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear

We have a guy whose STEM acumen is this; suggesting that you might want to inject disinfectants into your veins to fend off or even cure #coronavirus? Or by bringing "light inside the body" ... "either through the skin or in some other way"
  6. mistylake

Certified Legendary Thread My Sharona! (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

...alledgedly happened in this US case. Watch what happened at 0:04 in @RealCandaceO's broadcast: BREAKING NEWS! Connecticut @GovNedLamont LIED about the infant death from #coronavirus https://www.pscp.tv/w/cWKbRzFlV0V5QXpWTU1sRUF8MWt2S3BYUVhWclpLRbqYqLwLBjcVaeac05N3a7iXvZY7e47QkHqiMhgkQ9xb?t=4s
  7. Crankitup

Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

...Shall we take a poll of the readers to determine which one of us that is? January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President. January 31: The Trump Administration...
  8. pidgeon lady

Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Sorry I’m still trying to get over the #coronavirus challenge..
  9. TradeDraft

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

IF you listen to the Media then we are all going to Die because #coronavirus
  10. Ned_Flanders

Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared

...you know how anon works. The person who is the source was the one who made the orginal claim: “This morning a White House official referred to #coronavirus as the ‘Kung-Flu’ to my face,” CBS News reporter Weijia Jiang tweeted on Tuesday. “Makes me wonder what they’re calling it behind my back.”
  11. mouncey2franklin

Connecting the dots - Are we on the brink of calamity?

Anybody else reckon some of the OP's points were good, and some were crap? #coronavirus
  12. Keys

Banter Things even the #CoronaVirus can’t stop

This tweet popped up in my feed proving that as night follows day there are some things that even the #coronavirus can’t stop. Thought we could build a list 1) Vics sooking about Eagles free kicks
  13. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Actually * it. I'll listen to the playlist at work on Friday. :D can't miss #coronavirus round.
  14. Holden Hillbilly

Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared

PM Scott Morrison has announced there’s no need for Australia to take action against the #coronavirus. He said “We make up only 0.3% of the world’s population. Even if we’re all wiped out by the virus it will make no appreciable impact on the world’s population”.
  15. mikey_san

2020 Membership slogan ideas

'Swans 2020 - Cause We'll All Likely be Dead Soon' #climatecrisis #coronavirus #scottyfrommarketing
Back