Usage for hash tag: cup2spoon2cup

1. Braklet

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

...poster, wooooo! Good turnout again this week against an always fun Bombers group, plus we managed to yank back a hard fought win. Fell off a little percentage wise, but the Bombers are mighty chatty and can be tough to match. Let's keep it up for Spotswood, OOB! #cup2spoon2cup...
  2. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Awesome team work again! Keeping the dream alive #cup2spoon2cup
  3. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Here we go Here we go Here we goooooo #cup2spoon2cup
  4. Mrs Turbo

Its GAME DAY OOB's, lets keep the #cup2spoon2cup Dream alive. And fill our trophy cabinet full
  5. Mrs Turbo

Be warned Pugsley and Grav OOBs are going #cup2spoon2cup
  6. Braklet

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

...Not too worried about the percentage dip due to RL engagements and aforementioned discretion. Would still like to get a few more OOB poking around the match threads though, it's a lot more fun when we can get our full complement going. Go Ophidian Old Boys! #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  7. Braklet

...Good turnout for a very chatty week with the Wonders, we held our own. Unfortunately, did not add to our wins column... but still on top of the ladder, so there's that at least. Thanks all for stepping in and helping out with our Wonders pals. Go OOB! #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  8. Braklet

...engagement in a high value Demons thread; I'm stoked to see a bunch of you coming out of the woodwork to post this round... hiya U2tigers! The utterly stunning win just slaps a big old Easter egg on top of that effort. Great job, OOB! Spotswood marches on... #cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup
  9. Tigerturbulance

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Great week of banter and engagement from both teams :blush: Old Boys are on the rampage and going to make the #cup2spoon2cup reality :hearteyes: Thanks philreich for posting a good game, love ya work :kissingheart: Alright Old Boys lets get on the OOB team bus and head back to Spotswood to...
  10. Tigerturbulance

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

LETS GO OLD BOYS AND KEEP THE #cup2spoon2cup DREAM ALIVE B: U2tigers / BRAB / Iva Bigun HB: JuddgementDay / kenneyswarriors / tigerland_1720 C: DemurePrincess / Robertio / Irish BlueBagger HF: Braklet / Elton Johns Wig / Mrs Turbo F: Fleabane / Harvey Manfrenjensenden / myblueroan FOLL...
  11. U2tigers

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 37 Edition

1. I honestly had zero impact on the on field success of the Old Boys. 2. I am missing the banter of a match threads (not so much some of the bullshit of the league). I am close to a return. 3. I would probably be the sole reason the OOB's don't go #cup2spoon2cup . lol sign me up.
  12. Braklet

...thanks to skipper JC. The nice percentage boost helps our quest for the cup, while the Furies' loss helps their quest to take our spoon. Had some more OOB faces show up which is great, although I'd love to see us maintain a 15+ presence. Go Ophidian Old Boys! #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  13. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 37
    Threadmarks: 5th - Ophidian Old Boys

...and co lowered their colours somewhat in S36 and will be looking to bounce back hard in S37 seeking to go #2spoons1cup or #cup2spoon2cup or some s**t like that? While off field they continue to hoover up the competition for Baghdad types, having thus far failed to deliver on their promise to...
  14. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Furr balls are happy to lose! OOBs are happy to win! philreich 's posting made me happy. :purpleheart: 🙏 :greenheart: Its a great day to be a happy Old Boy [SIZE=7]Keeping the dream alive ~ OOBs well done #cu#cup2spoon2cupSIZE]
  15. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

We love you long time Wiggy... and we OOBs love Keeping the Dream Alive ... #cup2spoon2cup
  16. Braklet

...about the delay) Once again, DemurePrincess gets Yapper this week! Sadly, we lost to the Swampies, but it was a good match thread full of fun. We're still mostly in control of match chatter, and maintain our poster numbers. But more OOB are always welcome. #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  17. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

ohh and last thing... Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OOB's Keeping the #cup2spoon2cup dream alive
  18. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

What if I'm already disappointed? #cup2spoon2cup #cuptospoontocup
  19. Tigerturbulance

#cup2spoon2cup is out trending #flagrats currently and a far more believable hash tag
  20. Tigerturbulance

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 37 Edition

...Manfrenjensenden knows where the goals are with a lazy 9 this week, imagine what he could do if he tried 2. myblueroan is not to eat paper, cardboard or carrot cake before a game if they want to return to form 3. The Old Boys dream is well and truly alive with 4 wins in a row #cup2spoon2cup
  21. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

This was a great week Gumbys - very enjoyable and pleasant all the way... I thought you Gumby guys had it on your comeback quarter, but OObs are TOO determined to go #cup2spoon2cup As always - Much thanks for posting Wosh .... now I think its Cake time!
  22. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at The House of Gumby

YES. In other news: Current SFA admin Elton Johns Wig has defended a qweet he wrote about the OOBs #cup2spoon2cup campaign His comments were seen as 'offensive' and have been condemned by OOB's Head of Diversity and Inclusion BRAB Tensions are high between the Gumbies and OOBs captains...
  23. Mrs Turbo

We OOB's celebrate everything big... be it CUP or SPOON winnings You could get an invite to Mrs T's Tavern (if you play your cards right) when we achieve our #cup2spoon2cup rollout
  24. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

yeah - image taking credit for a fantasy cup like that, in this place :p still going #cup2spoon2cup
  25. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

Yeah yeah and still we OOBs are so 'out of control' we're going #cup2spoon2cup
  26. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS vs LAS VEGAS BEARS @ SPOTSWOOD OVAL

Great first game Bears... it has been a fun week Much Thanks for posting Wosh OOB's lets go Paaaaaaarrrty as we are on the way... #cup2spoon2cup
  27. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS vs LAS VEGAS BEARS @ SPOTSWOOD OVAL

Me too tony Been doing my workouts with the cup... have you heard: This Season OOBs are going #cup2spoon2cup
  28. Mrs Turbo

Season 37 will see the OOB's with another 'Cup' addition to the Trophy cabinet #cup2spoon2cup
Back