Usage for hash tag: defundthepolice

1. ShanDog

Politics Violence against Nazis, acceptable?

...against your position even more. So many significant movements shoot themselves in the foot like this. #believeallwomen #acab #defundthepolice etc. All with something significant to say, but communicate it in the absolute worst possible way. If I was conspiratorial, I would assume bad...
  2. QuietB

Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

...that challenge them. We are seeing it everywhere with Trump in the USA right now - the millage they made out of opposing #defundthepolice and now they want to disband the FBI. We have seen it in Australia with "unelected officials" and news this week that the Morrison Government told the...
  3. Chief

Cryptocurrency mega-thread

How's your personal fraud squad going? I assume you have all the requisite skills to pursue white collar crime that might be committed against you? #defundthepolice
  4. Chief

Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Also, you should add in #defundthepolice to drive the point home.
  5. Zidane98

Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

...who's clearly attempted to disguise their appearance getting pushed over by coppers yet don't have a single problem with coppers having rocks pelted at their vehicles, assaulted, kicked, bitten, spat on etc. Gralin seems to think those actions are acceptable because #acab and #defundthepolice.
  6. Zidane98

Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

...that are posted with no context and also have the lead up to confrontations conveniently edited out. If he/she was as innocent as you are trying to make out where's them saying they were doing nothing on social media? Carry on with your delusional #defundthepolice campaign. Embarrassing.
  7. GoldenSky

Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 2

...nervous and lash out for being treated unfairly and inhumanely. I know people like to call me right wing here but I am all for #defundthepolice - why on earth we have government agencies like the Police, paid for with taxpayers money, out there to assault and harass people, is beyond me...
  8. melbournemartin

2020 U.S Riots

...not going to happen without some negative effects (but, just to repeat, rioting sucks...) And we live in an era of social media. #defundthepolice is much catchier than #redirectthebloatedpolicebudgettomoretargettedapproachestosolverootproblemsinourcity Excuse me guys but just in case 2020...
Back