You can't blame him #destinationclub
  2. Elmer_Judd

Confirmed Celine Moody requested trade to Carlton

#destinationclub #TheMoodyBlues x :)
  3. A11dAtP0w3R

List Mgmt. 2023 Draft/Trade/FA thread

#destinationclub
  4. Runnin Blue

Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Maybe this is what Mabior is waiting for to make his decision? #destinationclub
  5. El Doederino

Welcome Welcome to Adelaide - Chris Burgess!

I haven't been this excited since Jackson Hately nominated us #destinationclub
  6. Saintos The ITK

Toast S8INTS in the Finals!

Pooey gets to play finals in his first year. #destinationclub
  7. MrPremiership

News Hawthorn in the media 2023

#destinationclub
  8. ghostdog

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XI - McKay. Goldstein. Gresham. Duursma!

...dodgy his whole career. Brennan Cox will be 25 at the end of next year and is a better option than McKay, albeit shorter and lighter. Defensively and offensively more effective. Not sure if he plays taller but if Freo go nowhere next year, maybe he can be shaken out by #destinationclub/warchest.
  9. MordySaint

Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - MATTAES PHILLIPOU!!

You can now see why we have spent so much money on redeveloping Moorabbin #destinationclub
  10. Mr Blicavs

Game Day Bay 13 Draft Night: Aka My team just got a bunch of jets, your team just got a packet of potatos!

They used to come to Geelong to top up their Super, now they come to Geelong to win flags. #destinationclub
  11. George

No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

#destinationclub
  12. Tiberius

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread III

I love that whilst Carlton players are all paid a small fortune to be environmental ambassadors for Visy, ours are resorting to selling online Tote Bags to supplement their incomes. #destinationclub
  13. Elmer_Judd

NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

#destinationclub :)
  14. Young_Guns

2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

#destinationclub Also, if Flanders really is on 500k just shut us down now cos we are never building a premiership list with the way we throw money around. But I sincerely doubt that.
  15. BLUEALLTHRU

Official Match Thread S34 Round 5 Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Phoenix at Abdu Prison

I can't take the credit for either. CursingFijian recruiting of Saints posters who fit in with the Baghdad style is 1st class and Ligs saw a fun club and wanted in. I concur with KohPhi #destinationclub
  16. mpal6

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

#destinationclub :cool::cool::cool:
  17. Sanders

Player Watch Elliott Himmelberg - Contract extension to 2024

#destinationclub
  18. C

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Guys, early days but are we becoming a #destinationclub
  19. mpal6

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

#destinationclub
  20. NavySteel

Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

#destinationclub
  21. omgfridge

Media Community Consultation Sought for Improvements to Sweet FA Rail Network

i made you Thanks serial, thats a very inspiring choice #destinationclub
  22. SBYM

Rumour Bailey Smith - formal complaint made.

The more I read about this the more I think a fresh start is warranted. We'll trade for him next year. #destinationclub
Back