1. Danog

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 7

I thought you were #eco
  2. TigerImposter

Game Day 2023 Jack Dyer Medal Live 7pm

Even the clubs #eco
  3. A Tiger 4 lyf

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Thailand such a generic choice to go holiday Even their holidays are #eco Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  4. Mr Experience

Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Poor fella on 5AA is PHYSICALLY ILL Just go #eco m8, save your sanity
  5. TigerImposter

Richmond’s next senior coach

If he’s coach then I’m #eco#eco
  6. Elmer_Judd

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

I sympathise. The last 20 years as a Blue Baggee has been hell on Earth, and 3 months ago I was #eco bur then Camp Curnow happened and we are playing finals for the first time in a decade !
  7. The Mighty

Roast AFL Bonus to Poach Hardwick

AFL is corrupt AF. I;m #eco .............. it can all gagf for mine right now. Have no care for finals either. Just dont want Flypies to win.
  8. dank420_

Preview Round 24 - Essendon Bombers vs Collingwood Magpies - Friday, August 25th - 7:50 pm - MCG

Very symbolic. Also, how #eco are they :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  9. The Mighty

Roast Team selections need a bake.

...brainless stuff. A chance to exposer kids to RICHMONDs most important day this season in regard to tradtion and culture. MC rewards mediocrity and drops kids who will be in the first 23 next year. Dumbarsery,. How about dropping McIntosh or Pickett or Soldo or Graham you dumb campaigners...
  10. The Mighty

Player Watch #8: Jack Riewoldt

...been spoilt campaigners no doubt about it............... I'm a hot mess Cotchie our great Chimp and now JR8 fmd .............gonna have to #eco after the game. Port gonna have 2 weeks off before they play their first final. Tigers gonna screw them in finals again by taking a VFL team...
  11. _Wang_

Roast Full house clean required

Love a good melt thread #eco
  12. ImperialPurple

Roast Vent Here

The day I #eco
  13. TheCatStevensExperience

Game Day Footscray Dim Sims vs Richmond Nine-Nine!

#sackhardwick #eco
  14. V_23

How does 99,000* member "Big 4 Club" Richmond get such a rubbish turnout at the MCG?

Very concerning the number of #eco Tigers’ fans. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dusty tells them to GAGF, like Dimma did, and joins a club with real supporters, like the Gold Coast Suns 🫠
  15. S

Game Day 2023 Round 20 Essendon vs Swans @7:25 pm Saturday 29 July @ Marvel

Sorta lost in the loop the past week or so as I am overseas and it is almost bedtime for me... not sure if #eco or #ECI... Wishing the momentum keeps going for our boys. Hope I wake up to a win!
  16. ImperialPurple

Roast Vent Here

Is that anger I feel? Yes. Yes I believe it is. No wait. I know what it is… APATHY 🫤 #eco
  17. Scythe94

Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Still a chance to make top-four if we lose though, yeah? Or are you #eco and just concerned about the pick now? Haha
  18. Righteo

Roast Vent Here

#eco
  19. Kapow!!!

Game Day Rd 17 - Freo vs Carlton @ Optus

I'm going to refrain from apoplectic hyperbole but I will say it's really hard to give a s**t about this club these days. They refuse to help themselves and honestly it gets to the point of actively harming one's mental health following them. #eco
  20. Mudd

Game Day Rd 17 - Freo vs Carlton @ Optus

#eco
  21. HunterClarksHeadband

Game Day Round 16, 2023: West Coast v St.Kilda *WILKIE 100TH*

We all just witnessed the usual St Kilda tease. Just makes the end result sting even more. For your mental health I suggest we all #eco now.
  22. MUFKilda

Preview Round 16, 2023: West Coast v St.Kilda - Optus Stadium, Sunday 2nd July, 4:40PM AEST *WILKIE 100TH*

Saints by 40. Lose this and we'll be crammed like sardines on the #eco thread :D
  23. SSwans2011

Game Day 2023 Round 15 Discussion - Have You 18 players !

I've been #eco since Melbourne confirmed no Clarry yesterday. I can get to 18 players at best, assuming nobody else misses, and that only includes 11 premos (should be 12 if not for Jack Steele). I don't think I can bear to look at my score this week.
Back