Usage for hash tag: eco

1. Elmer_Judd

Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Might be harsh to some, but definitely deserves his spot for his massive pay packet and clearly one of those Giants who #eco about a 3 weeks into the season Mr Strickland would definitely call him a slacker. Epic smackdown by Biff "Mofra" Tannen
  2. _Wang_

Let's Reminisce on our club's recent success

...have a ticket. We watched at home and still one of the greatest days of my life 19 we both got a ticket - just a pure celebration 20 we both got tickets with our daughters as well for the Gabba covid granny - What a night I thought we were gone. Memories I will never forget Love this club...
  3. energyquant

Let's Reminisce on our club's recent success

...felt like it was going to be a wasted season in the first half. Win some, lose some. Got thumped by the Cats then the Crows mid-season and I was #eco because we had the Saints up next and they were going to put a bullet in us. We won. Then we won again. Then we kept on winning. Then the game...
  4. _RT_

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

#eco
  5. Beerfish

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency X - Club has elected not to fill list spot - Davey returning from injury?

As I've said before, you won't. I just hope he goes into coaching and isn't lost to the game. Nah. #eco
  6. SavDog23

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Think I'll be #eco for a while. No enjoyment in the way the sport is now imo.
  7. tigs2010

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

I'm still recuperating from winning fatigue. Just need a year or 2 of #eco
  8. HunterClarksHeadband

Game Day Round 22, 2022: St.Kilda v Brisbane

This ones gonna hurt. Even for all of us who have apparently #eco'd
  9. Infamy

Preview Round 22 v Hawthorn MCG Sunday 14th August 1.10 - Did Castagna Stay In?

Could not give one flying f--k #eco
  10. Aphrodite

MRP / Trib. 2022 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

You threw in the towel days ago Elmer. #eco
  11. Elmer_Judd

Autopsy 2022 Rd 21 Last quarter surge masks woeful performance

...of the season, even if we somehow Bradbury our way into the finals, we would just get steamrolled anyway Send the players who need off season surgery to get it already and plan for season 2023 already. Embrace being #eco and start the pragmatic approach of preparing for season 2023 and...
  12. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Rnd 21 - Carlton v Brisbane Game Day

#eco
  13. All Aust

Autopsy Roast and toast vs Brisbane and changes Port Adelaide

Not #eco ATM.
  14. energyquant

List Mgmt. Rebuild or refresh?

If he's #eco - yes. I love the guy, but he might be done.
  15. _Wang_

Autopsy Roast and toast vs Brisbane and changes Port Adelaide

No #eco here What a win
  16. "The Roar Is Back"

Our success

#eco
  17. Tiges1229

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

I think is to do with his dad stuff, just rekon he’s totally #eco and club coming up with the hammy story to keep media at bay etc etc . No way 9 weeks for a slight hammy strain
  18. Frustrated Tiger

#eco
  19. tugga

Player Watch #37 Matthew Parker - Returned home to WA effective immediately

Puled out late for reasons nobody knew and now we know why. He's #eco as well.
  20. HunterClarksHeadband

Preview Round 20, 2022: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th July, 4:35PM AEST

...I'm definitely nervous for our backline this week. Something about Lewis, Breust, Gunston with Reeves and McEvoy rotating is terrifying while we still don't have Doogs to man the tallest fwd. I thought I was #eco but my melting on the weekend proved otherwise lmao just please win this one Saints
  21. T

Game Day Round 19, 2022: West Coast v St.Kilda

I'm much the same. I've just lost all hope that this group will ever win anything #eco
  22. Rubber Hips

Preview Round 19 v Fremantle Marvel Stadium Friday July 22 7.50 - Make Or Break Part 1

I try and be #eco but it only is a temporary state of mind too involved…too caught up…because I know we should win games that we easily drop…bloody frustrating I’m feeling good…this game…29 point win…Cumbers 4 snags
  23. SunshineBoy

How would we know? #eco
  24. Tiges1229

He’s totally #eco
  25. Frustrated Tiger

Definitely #eco
  26. SunshineBoy

We were all #eco in 2016
  27. SunshineBoy

#eco
  28. 30YearsOfPain

Autopsy Roast and toast vs North Melbourne round 18 and changes for Fremantle

#eco I wasn’t even pissed off . I thought we would win even when we were way behind , but when we found another way to lose I was not suprised
Back