Usage for hash tag: eco.

1. energyquant

Autopsy Roast & Toast R5 vs West Coast & Changes for The Bye

Anyone who is angry tonight needs to #eco. It's going to get a whole lot worse in the coming weeks. That's just the way this season has shaped up. The injuries, the tough draw, the rookie coach - it might all work out for the best in the end (and no, 2025 is not the end). Also - we won 3...
  2. Mr Experience

How Deep In Finals Will We Go?

Tried #eco... nope Tried gloom and pessimism (like most of this board)...nah Now trying... let it happen (but not getting my hopes up) Ken's signed a new contract, pointless wasting my emotional energy over it. Who knows what could happen. #YesWeZen
  3. SavDog23

Over 30's - Richmond Vs Geelong

...it allowed other teams such as retirement home geelong to keep with us. We won the flag. 2021: Stand rule, less interchange rotations. Club was #eco. 2022: Stand rule. Competitive in every game, played good footy in the last month, single digit losses cost us top 4. F***ed by ARC at the Gabba.
  4. raskolnikov

AFL Autopsy RND 19: Essington Rides Again

I've about lost interest in this side. #eco.
  5. Lsta062

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Cumberland has #eco. Needs to be dropped to the VFL until he gets some confidence back. A good Cumberland is a fantastic player, but this Cumberland’s not going to do much at AFL level.
  6. W

Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

I'm #eco.
  7. Philth

Preview Round 19 v Fremantle Marvel Stadium Friday July 22 7.50 - Make Or Break Part 1

That would make a nice change. After last week I'm #eco. Watching this game with no stress.
  8. DoItForCaptBlood

Preview West Coast vs Richmond - Rd 7 - Concrete Deck Stadium

Try #eco. Much more enjoyable. Hopefully we get to see the Bolts, Stackman & MRJ put on a show.
  9. chunkylover53

Bluemour Melting Pot XXIX

...to a whole new environment - as we've seen with Mick. I was staunch on following recent history and sticking with our coach to get him to the level, like Richmond did with Dimma etc. But really, who the * knows? The same trend doesn't last forever. Also I think just care less now :( #eco.
  10. TimmytheTiger

Preview Round 23 - Richmond Vs Hawthorn - The 1997 Jooce Nightclub Smoke Bomb

...going to win… There, there – rest now. ’21 is over. It’s time to play all the kids and move to the draft thread. It’s going to be OK. #eco.. What a ride it was… And in the words of Spike Milligan. “Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and sliiiiide on...
  11. S

Mega Thread The Daniher Debacle

Daniher is #eco... he wants to leave this club.
Back