Usage for hash tag: firsttosix

1. Ned_Flanders

Media Time to Address the Ant Bear in the Room - Poll Added.

...who was gunna use a jet powered car to jump the Canadian USA border 5) the dude with the beard in ZZ Top (not him, the other one) 6) KITT 7) The dude who invented the motorised esky 8-20) everyone in any team that deprived the WONDERS of #firsttosix in any order of preference (except the bunnies)
  2. cats2rise

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 29 Team Thread | Everything Freezes

...match to Dragons FFC. Season 26 was Fighting Furies' 12th Grand Final. This season is the sixth time they've lost an SFA Grand Final. #firsttosix The Demons score of 28.19 (187) is their second highest score of all-time, their highest ever score against Fighting Furies and their highest ever...
  3. U2tigers

Barebones Werewolf

Ok, this place needs some talent. I'll be up and about with the Wonders #firsttosix #TheLastDance In
  4. Ned_Flanders

Resource S29 Sign-up Thread and Useful Links (New players wanted)

give him a break, he's sacrificing being a part of the Serpents to destroy the WONDERS #firsttosix chances
  5. Ned_Flanders

Official Match Thread First Preliminary Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

...burn down half of Sweet in a giddy fit of joy if we face those flogs next week knowing that the Furies not only deprive the WONDERS of #firsttosix, but that we do it ourselves in their sad little faces, will be the highlight of my qooty career I will take a week off of goon too, because...
  6. philreich

Official Match Thread First Preliminary Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

...they do progress to the premiership decider: there's a strong possibility that they'll be up against the Wonders, in the ultimate #firsttosix showdown. Imagine the embarrassment of being on the wrong end of such a result - the victor would then take great pleasure in reminding the vanquished...
  7. Rioli8217

Chanelling Wacky Tiger I see. #firsttosix Can I be the Roughead to your Cyril?
  8. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread First Semi Final: Roys FFC v West Coast Wonders @ BJO

Yes Wonders! The sim better not put me at full back next week, I reckon I turned it over every time I touched it. #WondersWinFinals #TheLastDance #firsttosix
  9. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread First Semi Final: Roys FFC v West Coast Wonders @ BJO

Did someone say game day? Here we go Wonders. Time to send the Roys off to their Mad Monday. #WondersWinFinals #firsttosix #TheLastDance
  10. Carson Dial

Official Match Thread Second Semi Final: Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Winning Premierships and drinking goon go hand in hand for us. Looking forward to our sixth Premiership. #firsttosix
  11. U2tigers

Media The Season 29 Sweet FA beez Preview.

In that case fu** off and delete your post. #firsttosix
  12. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread Season 29 First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium in the Sky

And on the seventh day Mobbs said “let there be gameday.” Your time of demise has come Bears. Wonders winning day is upon us. #WondersWinFinals #firsttosix
  13. U2tigers

Official Match Thread Season 29 First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium in the Sky

...for the Bears they are coming up against te Wonders at the wrong time. There is a sense of destiny for the Wonders as they search to become the #firsttosix SO the Question for the Bears, will you all be getting U2tigers Jumpers as a part of your Wonders Finals Membership packages come Sunday?
  14. JT_the_Man

So Bears, how does it feel to be our next victim? #WondersWinFinals #firsttosix
  15. Grand Uncle Horace

Thanx Cadaver for a great OP. Just a small correction is needed #TheLastDance #WondersMonthandfekkinera #firsttosix

Top Bottom