Usage for hash tag: firsttosix

1. Ned_Flanders

Official Match Thread Season 32 Grand Final - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at SFA Park

gifs. seriously? if you're gunna stop #firsttosix you're gunna have to do getter than CGI dragon gifs
  2. Barrybran

Official Match Thread Season 32 Grand Final - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at SFA Park

...the season 32 Grand Final at SFA Park. Can the Dragons cap off an excellent season with a third premiership or will the Furies finally be #firsttosix? The Dragons bounced back from a disappointing tenth in season 31 to win 11 games and the minor premiership in season 32. They achieved this...
  3. Greenery

#FirstToSix

The only shame is Grand Uncle Horace declining several generous invitations to join Bono and Wiggy in actually making it #firsttosix
  4. PVF

Official Match Thread S32 First Elimination Final: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

The beginning of the Wonders first to six campaign and me claiming my 5th premiership. #firsttosix
  5. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S32 Round 16 West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears @The Colosseum

Happy game day Wonders and Bears. Go Wonders! #firsttosix
  6. Cadsky

Official Match Thread S32 Round 16 West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears @The Colosseum

...lost and we may not get past the first week of finals. Let's put in a good solid week against the Bears and take a W on our way to being #firsttosix Brenton Davy bomberlegend2007 SSwans2011 craffles dogs105 BallaratBulldog Golumless BlueMaster1 Kangaroos4eva mike123 Loonerty haydo...
  7. Cadsky

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum
    Threadmarks: Host’s Line-Up (Again?!)

Game day Wonders! A top four spot is on the line today so let's smash these pretenders as we continue our hunt to be #firsttosix WEST COAST WONDERS - OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET ROUND 15 vs. ROYS B: dogs105 – jezzajay – JT_the_Man HB: mike123 – LukeParkerno1 – Kangaroos4eva C: croweater 41 –...
  8. Barrybran

Official Match Thread S32 R11 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Snow Dome

I think we can all get behind the notion of the Gumbies being #firsttosix
  9. Cadsky

Official Match Thread S32 R10 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Game day. Time to notch up another win on our way to becoming #firsttosix Let's go Wonders! B: SSwans2011 – jezzajay – BallaratBulldog HB: Frothies Mcveigh – LukeParkerno1 – Elmer_Judd C: croweater 41 – Soggy2112 – PVF HF: dogs105 – mike123 – ClarkeM F: Cactus_ – Loonerty – Golumless...
  10. Grand Uncle Horace

Media The origin of #lolwonders

Great thread haydo I am now curious about the origin of #firsttosix and variants.
  11. BallaratBulldog

Official Match Thread S32 Round 6: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

That's nothing. Could have been at a club that was #firsttosix
  12. U2tigers

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Roys FFC V Fighting Furies @ The Brunswick Junction Oval (BJO)

I am not here to be loved.... I'm here to get the Furies #firsttosix
  13. Cadsky

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S32 Team Thread - Congratulations Brenton Davy - S32 B&F

It's coming home It's coming home It's coming Qootball's coming home! Welcome all to the S32 team thread. Lets get ready to bring it home on the way to becoming #firsttosix!
  14. haydo

Official Match Thread Season 31 - First Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

10 seasons on since the Wonders last won a flag. History repeating itself? God loves it #WondersWinFinals #firsttosix
  15. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread Season 31 - First Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Wait, the Bombers are our opponent? I thought we were meant to play good qooty teams in the finals? Regardless. #WondersWinFinals #firsttosix
  16. Cadsky

Ahhh prelims. Just a minor speed bump in the way on our road to #firsttosix Fantastic write up DockerDen5215
  17. BallaratBulldog

Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Nah, it’s just used by jealous people that are mad the club will be #firsttosix
  18. BallaratBulldog

Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

I prefer the #firsttosix ders
  19. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread S31 First Qualifying Final: Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders The House of Gumby (MOTR)

3 goals from the wing. A blowout victory in a qualifying final. What a day. #WondersWinFinals #firsttosix Thanks Gumbies, good luck in the semis.
Back