Usage for hash tag: flagpies

1. Jiska

Game Day 2024 Round 2 Discussion

Still #flagpies though.
  2. Kilmo

Universal Love 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

...after the Daniher goal? That was really dangerous. Seems like we were all over it and just stuffed up the set play. Looks like maybe Mitchell ran to the wrong spot, or he was the decoy and another mid was supposed to run into the open space. Instead the Lions read it better. Oh well #flagpies
  3. Jazny

Game Day DAICOS 100: * V Collingwood Flagpies (Ft - Cornpop)

Go Ginni! What a great team Collingwood are to watch! #flagpies!
  4. HAPPY CHEFFY

Game Day CHEAT FEST: Cherry Cola Micro Ground Rainbow Wearing Bud Light Drinkers NTTAWWT V Dank Smashed In Ground Nursing Home Soup Eaters (Ft - Meatloaf)

But don’t worry too much about this pic, ain’t no way even Collingwobble could possibly fluff this gimme flag up. #sweetsixteen #flagpies
  5. Saveloy Rockstar

The state of the game

If he does then we know he learned absolutely nothing from that debacle I would hope this year he’ll be focused on getting back on the field in top form and pushing deep into finals #flagpies
  6. F

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Pies v Tigers Fri March 31st 7:50pm AEDT (MCG)

I might have said it once or twice. Including a statement before the season started where I couldn't see us losing a game. #flagpies. Get on board.
  7. Hayes4PM

Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Hate to say it but... could be #flagpies for real.
  8. Dazjack

Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

#flagpies
  9. The Sultan

Post here if your team has the Coleman and Brownlow ...

and colonwood walk away from the season with ....????? ERMERGAWD we went from 17th to top four #flagpies #failpies
  10. Arr0w

Autopsy AFL 2022 First Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Fri Sept 16th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

You mean like the Tigers beating us by 60+ in round 1? #flagpies > #missedtheGFby1point
  11. Saveloy Rockstar

Game Day Buddy’s glorious 10 year COLAs vs Buckley’s former defensive unit AKA the foundation for Fly’s success (he says): either way, Dees out of the top 4*

Thank goodness our reign of terror has come to an end at last… I was beginning to worry that winning 16 in a row might be a bit much Now we only need to win 4 of the next 5… what a cakewalk :) #flagpies
  12. Saveloy Rockstar

Grundy….oh the lulz

Dees nutz have finally realised that they’re Collingwood’s bitches, Jackson is gorn and Gorn is no good. Solution? Treloar trade was a work of genius, no doubt whatever happens here will be too #flagpies
  13. Hollow Knight

North Melbourne Priority Pick 2021

Nearly beat the #flagpies. Developing nicely.
  14. F

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Pies v North Sat July 9th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

7 on the trot. Never in doubt. #flagpies
  15. DapperJong

Rumour Two Collingwood players under investigation for COVID breach.

Dude I melted less when half my team was rubbed out for a year. You'll be right! #flagpies
  16. rfctigerarmy

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

Because #flagpies
  17. Y

Preview 2019 Round 19 - Collingwood vs Richmond @MCG, Friday July 27, 7:50 PM

Geez I cannot stomach losing to these pr***s, if I see one more #flagpies i'll lose it
  18. HTT

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

#flagpies
Back