Usage for hash tag: flattenthecurve

1. Scotland

Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 2

...Stay the * home, wash your damn hands, practice social distancing and personal hygiene like a person. Small individual change for an overall impact. Hasn't stopped people from posting on social media all about what everyone else should do to #flattenthecurve then just doing as they please...
  2. P

Golf Your latest Round?

...(you dont say!) - state golf follow directives from state orgs. - adopt federal governments directive - #stopthespread #flattenthecurve Hans Van Pelt from Goonawarra - we want to open courses which are effectively parks - can we give members some relief? - commonsense. If members practice...
  3. DanWCE

Simpson has got one thing right

#flattenthecurve
  4. Forward Press

Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-31/coronavirus-new-cases-in-western-australia-increase-by-nine/12105922 #flattenthecurve Of course caution must be read into it as the degree of community transmission is still unknown but those are stellar results.
  5. kranky al

Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

...and the virus DOES mutate then it's basically just outright murder of a sizeable part of your population. Don't be a fool and see #flattenthecurve and think OH WOW THAT LOOKS CLEVER IT HAS A HASHTAG I THINK I KNOW SCIENCE. This is about killing off lots of people, quite possibly your mum...
  6. Monument Hills

Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

just to clarify, slowing the spread (i.e. #flattenthecurve) is building herd immunity as more people in the population (hopefully young and healthy) get cv19 (hopefully at a very slow rate so the hospitals don't get overrun) and get over it and thereby are no longer able to be 'petri dishes' for...
  7. FKASC

West Coast v Covid 19 - we are better off than most

#flattenthecurve #tempehyourexpectations
  8. Astro7

Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact

...shed, except social isolation. And let me end by saying...right now it’s hitting older folks harder...but this genome is so slippery, if it mutates again (and it will), who is to say what it will do next. #flattenthecurve. Stay home folks. And share this to those that just are not catching...
  9. FatPizza

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

#flattenthecurve
  10. kane249

Resource AFL Fantasy and Supercoach Questions 2021

In the interest of public safety and health, i've done the right thing and closed the borders for the AFL Fantasy league. We will not be taking any more participants :P #flattenthecurve
  11. TubbsFarquhar

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

There's a solution to that. #staythefhome #lockusdown #flattenthecurve
  12. TubbsFarquhar

Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Community transition has well and truly began so it's more than time. #lockusdown #flattenthecurve
Back