Usage for hash tag: freekickhawthorn.

1. STPer18

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

I guess winning the free kick count by just +1 was a bit of a shock to the system for #freekickhawthorn. From the carry on you'd think they got reamed, but nope, they actually got the rub of the green, just not enough to get them over the line. Pathetic behaviour.
  2. STPer18

Who should play geelong on Easter Monday

Geelong played against and beat Hawforn and their classic #freekickhawthorn.
  3. Crow till I die

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Umpires genuinely conflicted here..not sure to pay #freekickbulldogs or #freekickhawthorn. Its led to lots of non calls
  4. IdiotBox

Universal Love The Goaly Trinity! Our goal kickers for 2022 - End of Season 2022 wrap.

Goal kickers for 2022 – after Rd 10 and the impressive win vs Lions #freekickhawthorn. Notably, Chad has already matched his entire 2021 goal tally. Mitch Lewis 22 Luke Breust 18 Dylan Moore 16 Jack Gunston 15 Chad Wingard 12 Jacob Koschitzke 11 Connor...
  5. arupist

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Jackson Callow!

Yeah, talk about #freekickhawthorn.
  6. Whiskers

The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

...The irony is ridiculous after all the under the table payments as Don Scott tells us and the zones never moving. Than we had #freekickhawthorn. All those preliminary finals hawthorn needed umpiring help and 3 games in a row 2016 with big late terrible decisions to get you those wins. Such a...
  7. HedgeFund

Game Day Round 13, 2021: Sydney v Hawthorn, 11 June 2021, 7.50pm AEST SCG

Razor Ray has single handedly brought back #freekickhawthorn. We have had an exceptional run with the whistle tonight.
  8. TallyHawk

List Mgmt. Should I stay or should I go now? End of season list management discussion (now continued for 2020)

It might persist like the old Hawthorn has benefited most from free agency, and #freekickhawthorn. Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Back