Usage for hash tag: gopies

1. Go Pies!!!!!

Universal Love 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

...watch 1990 was to young to enjoy, 2010 was living interstate so couldn't enjoy it with family and friends but last week to enjoy it people close to me was a awesome experience. Pendles Last qtr was one of the best you would see!!! Thank you Collingwood!!!! #FlagPies16 #gopies #sidebyside
  2. Go Pies!!!!!

Breakout Star

...and ready to have a massive year. For us to take the next step we need improvement across the board and I think there is potential there to achieve that. The addition of Mitchell will help our midfield and I can see degoey having a career year as well. Lots to be excited about for 2023 #gopies
  3. GastevsBeard

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

in a perverse way, a pies flag is actually a premiership for Richmond IP A cats win is an ugly vindication of the clear prerogative from the AFL to curtail our dominance #gopies
  4. vjknight

Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

470/3+C Finally a decent start. #gopies On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
  5. TradeDraft

Toast Round 19 = Collingwood 80-76 Essendon

Collingwood 2022 Season be Named the Miracle Pies. We had no Right to win that Game. #gopies
  6. TradeDraft

Toast Round 18 = Adelaide 86-91 Collingwood

Collingwood got away with Another 1 Good Qtr Game. Big Last Qtr but Crisp nearly undo all that work #gopies
  7. tigers_of_old_08

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

What this thread has highlighted is that Collingwood and Richmond are arguably 2 of the strongest clubs in the AFL. #gotiges #gopies
  8. Mr Ripper

The positives thread

A ~4 goal Melbourne loss tomorrow will see us go top. #gopies
  9. TradeDraft

Game Day Collingwood v Carlton - Rd 11, 2022

Collingwood Finally Kicking Straight for Goal #gopies
  10. SeanC

Opinion Collingwood Board Nominee Sean Callanan talkback.

...independently, offering my digital and sports technology expertise to the board and I want to be a voice for the members on the board. More info on me via my website - https://seancallanan.com/collingwood-board-nominee/ Fire away, I'll do my best to answer all of your questions. #gopies
  11. Raveneyes

Game Day Round 2 Matchday Discussion

#toosoon? #gopies! #Americanpie
  12. k31th

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVII

going to be a glorious tank if they do it haha #gopies
  13. FreeTK

News Time for the Vic teams to leave Victoria - EDIT: Hawks to Hub in Barossa, 15 teams in QLD

You mean the 3 strategic pillars that will see the most amount of growth over the next decade and beyond? Thank god the AFL doesn't bother "wasting" money on investing in growth markets like that. #gopies #pielogic #colliwobbles
  14. The Goon

Light up the G

...or yellow and black on the eve of the game’s return. In a joint activation by the AFL and the MCG, Pies fans are getting behind the hashtag #gopies, and Tiger fans the hashtag #gotiges, in a 24-hour show of support through until 5pm AEST on Wednesday. The club with the most posts across...
  15. TradeDraft

Game Day AFL Round 1 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Western Bulldogs(Marvel Stadium - 7:50PM)

Great Start collingwoodfc KEEP IT UP #gopies
  16. Daniels Riches

Non Lions Discussion 2019

What a tosser. He evens ends with a #gopies. Classy response from Lachie. Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  17. Apples

Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

...I went for Lynch who who often a first. DeGoey was on the track early. I posted a few tweets as he did the warm ups which can be viewed at #gopies As you'd expect, all the players looked in top shape. It is the best our list has looked for months. Langdon, Kelly & Dunn were on the sidelines...
  18. 76woodenspooners

2019 Squad

...it was one of the most memorable sporting events I’ve been to. Being in an enclosed stadium full of the shrill screaming of teenage girls - my eardrums were resonating and they got quite painful there at one stage. Exciting game that we lost by a point. Hopefully we do better today. #gopies
  19. Apples

Training Jen's training updates

C'mon people.......give me something. Anything will do. Jen2310 #gopies
  20. 76woodenspooners

Congratulations to Nathan Buckley, the players, staff and club

Congrats to our Netball girls for qualifying for finals today! 👊 #gopies
Back