Usage for hash tag: grandfinalrematch

1. NinjaSwan

Media BEEZ VOTES - SFA'S GOT TALENT

I broke the gatecrashing record in #grandfinalrematch such was my passion for the thread :)
  2. Bonz

If we gave votes to everyone who participated in #grandfinalrematch then the Beez process wouldn't work :(
  3. ImissFrosty

I participated in #grandfinalrematch
  4. T2B_

Official Team Thread 🐉 Dragons FFC - Season 33 Team Thread /// The Quest for Back to Back

...field. High quality banter, excellent engagement with all posters, and good humour are all taken into consideration. So after #grandfinalrematch we hit the first of the reverse fixtures, this time playing the Roys again, which as far as repeat fixtures go is no bad thing. The thing about...
  5. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Dragons FFC at Alberton Oval (Heritage Round)

...an eye, and rules and the match thread experience was forever changing. Now? Everything has been exactly the same for years. The #grandfinalrematch thread was great because it was different. The Dragons and Furies threw tradition to the wind and just had fun with it. All the usual match...
  6. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Dragons FFC at Alberton Oval (Heritage Round)

That's "stooped," champ. The good thing about being a rookie is that I know nothing about anyone's past achievements, you're all just a figment of the Chinese bot-net for all I know. Oh, BTW: #grandfinalrematch
  7. Bonz

Admin Notice 24 Hour Unrestricted Player Free Agency BONANZA! Cancelled due to ND being perfidious.

Bastyy CrimsonViolet ImissFrosty Let's make #grandfinalrematch permanent. Join the Dragons.
  8. T2B_

Official Team Thread 🐉 Dragons FFC - Season 33 Team Thread /// The Quest for Back to Back
    Threadmarks: Round 12

...32, understandably still has the keys to the machine that is the Dragons. Coach's thoughts: After the party time that was #grandfinalrematch versus the Furies, one could be forgiven for thinking the follow up week would perhaps be a little on the relaxing side. Turns out that's exactly...
  9. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Plenty of Royals joined in on #grandfinalrematch as I recall...
  10. Bonz

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

It's Friday let's bring back #grandfinalrematch Bastyy CrimsonViolet ImissFrosty let's all hang out with omgfridge and be happy
  11. serial_thrilla

...Knifey Spoony, VandoHawk, Bradesmaen, Ashman OG, HawkAussie, Ljp86. It seems as if we're still in recovery mode after the huge #grandfinalrematch, but 51% share of the thread shows that we were just working with the cards we were dealt. 348 posts from 13 Dragons was a bit on the low side...
  12. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Oh, this thread still going? Oh, this thread still the BEST THREAD EVER!! #grandfinalrematch
  13. T2B_

...into consideration. So Round 11 rolls around and I think everyone by now is familiar with a little thing that happened called #grandfinalrematch , as the Dragons came up against everyone's favourite E-Girls, the Furies. The Sim result? Shut up, no one even cares! Tales and songs will be...
  14. T2B_

Threadmarks: Round 11

...week, partying and sharing animes and memes and whatever else the young people do these days. In fact, word on the street is the #grandfinalrematch week was like none ever seen before in the history of Sweet, and even though many other teams from the outside looking in didn't seem to condone...
  15. serial_thrilla

...Bradesmaen, Ashman OG, HawkAussie, Ljp86. A bit of a chill week in Round 12 as we recovered from the helter skelter nature of #grandfinalrematch. There was once again 14 Dragons in the thread - but 3255 posts reduced down to 268 as we all put our feet up and dealt with the first reverse...
  16. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 13; Gumbies FFC v Dragons FFC @ The House of Gumby

All that tank engine stuff came after my time. Badge design was Chief's call. #grandfinalrematch lives forever!