Usage for hash tag: grandfinalrematch

1. Pickitt

Multiplat AFL 23 - PS/Steam Releasing May 4, Xbox TBC

LVB trying to steal from the furies once again #grandfinalrematch
  2. Greenery

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 14 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals @ Spotswood Oval

Most of season 33 just pales in significance when compared to #grandfinalrematch
  3. omgfridge

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 8: Fighting Furies vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Welcome back from banhammer prison, clearly after #grandfinalrematch you just wanted a break before the great initiative of sunday qooty.
  4. Bonz

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 8: Fighting Furies vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

I look forward to a wonderful week posting with TJASTA Greenery ImissFrosty kananooks and Bastyy It's posters like this that make the Furies the best squad to post with in the game and the perfect side for an early 7 day match thread!!! #grandfinalrematch
  5. James Colorado

Competition Goose's rate the Opposition MVP s35 edition.

...Thread: 4.5/5. A very fast start that settled into a more standard groove. We were on track to beat the 11/5 masterpiece in #grandfinalrematch, but even though we didn't quite scale those heights #grandfinalrematch Part 3: Revenge of the Rematch showed the franchise still has a lot of life...
  6. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round Six: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

...always an utterly elite posting unit and one we love to spend time with. While this thread didn't quite reach the heights of #grandfinalrematch, it beat #grandfinalrematch Part 2: re-rematched. If anything #grandfinalrematch Part 3: Revenge of the Rematch shows that there is still plenty of...
  7. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round Six: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

It was the Coat of Arms pizza (kangaroo and emu), but then just like my revered Die Hard villains countdown in the Season 33 #grandfinalrematch thread it got crashed by a hidden boss, which turned out to be a gold flake covered pizza.
  8. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round Six: Ophidian Old Boys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Spotswood Oval (MOTR)

Yeah, well I already did my time in the #grandfinalrematch. Got the badge to prove it, too (along with everybody else in the SFA, including those who hide theirs).
  9. Falconista

Yes to both. Aren't you the counting guru? In each narrative, two youngsters per club. Enjoy your #grandfinalrematch squads.
  10. James Colorado

This is what happens when I step away for 30 minutes and come back to #grandfinalrematch part 3: revenge of the rematch.
  11. omgfridge

#grandfinalrematch x #nightshift my dreams have come true
  12. Pickitt

Discussion Where is the thread from ClarkeM asking where are the match threads?

We need the match threads for the #grandfinalrematch
  13. Bonz

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: East Side Phoenix vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at The Eyrie

See absolute perfection <3 #grandfinalrematch still lives on in our hearts, was absolute chaos.
  14. serial_thrilla

Bumped SFA Club Survivor : Dragons New Champions April 2024 🌴

Reminds me of a certain match thread... #grandfinalrematch
  15. DragoDelph

Media Dear Drago - Valentines Day Love In.

...Let's let the warm fuzzies grow, build this place back into the welcoming community it should be, and drag the carcass of the SFA out of the gutter. I'll start. philreich You and your rats hosted an awesome week in your match thread. Genuinely one of the best outside of #grandfinalrematch
  16. James Colorado

Official Team Thread Fighting Furies S34 Team Thread-Pouring One Out on the Curb

...This time it was the Furies who emerged victorious in a nailbiter. The match thread between the two teams in Season 33, aka #grandfinalrematch, is universally recognised as THE BEST THREAD EVER, and while we did not scale those heights again, the week with the Dragons is always a highlight...
  17. serial_thrilla

Media "I'm no spammer" NYE Resolutions and a Challenge for Serial_Thrilla

Grand Uncle Horace I'm glad that this inspired #grandfinalrematch. My magnum opus.
  18. Greenery

Competition Sweet Summer League 2022/23: Round 1 Match Threads

S32 Grand Final. Hence #grandfinalrematch
  19. Pickitt

Lifestyle hey

Don't disrespect the #grandfinalrematch
  20. crazywildhorse

Official Match Thread Season 34 Grand Final - Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at SFA Park

Grand final, pfft. Tag me in the #grandfinalrematch
  21. kananooks

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 11 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

LOL! how is a match thread with the royals considered MOTR?? cmon bombers. not every matchup is MOTR because you guys are involved. #grandfinalrematch is where its at this week 😊😊
  22. crazywildhorse

Official Match Thread Season 34 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

https://r33b.net/ I can't believe I forgot this in the #grandfinalrematch thread #grandfinalrematchrematch
  23. omgfridge

Official Match Thread Season 34 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

And we'll all be better for it looking at #grandfinalrematch like
Back