Usage for hash tag: hawthornproblems

1. William Wonka

Autopsy Round 19, 2022: Hawks jump the Roos

You forget Jarman played with Dunstall and Brereton. Hudson played with Matthews, Knights, Moncrieff The GOAT full foward, the GOAT full stop, arguably the best mark in the history of the game and a 600+ goal kicker. But yeah an interesting debate... #hawthornproblems
  2. W

Can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the elite end of the draft? - Part 2

Phillips or Bruhn? Guaranteed to get one of them. :think: #hawthornproblems
  3. W

Can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the elite end of the draft? - Part 2

McDonald, Hollands or Phillips? #hawthornproblems
  4. Xtreme

Autopsy Round 1, 2020: Hawks defeat the Lions

#hawthornproblems
  5. W

Can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the elite end of the draft?

...to freewheel as he won’t have any suitable matchups Who gets the best small defender Breust or Wingard? Who gets the number one tag Mitchell or Worpel? The addition of Frost will allow Sicily to freewheel Burgoyne to play as a permanent forward and add the finishing touches...
  6. Hawk Dork

Games & Recreation GD AFL Thread- all things footy and dim sims back when it used to be good

I cant remember all the finals there have been so many #hawthornproblems ....lol Pasta was excellent though and dirt cheap skiing was good too
  7. Pessimistic

Can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the elite end of the draft?

...grand finals before that (and top 4 twice in the 4 years before THAT) Hawthorn success: three premierships and 4 grand finals in four years Hawthorn mediocrity: one premiership and two prelims in four years Hawthorn failure: two top 4 finishes, no winning finals in four years #hawthornproblems
  8. Ned Ryerson

Prediction 2019 "Hypothetical Trade, FA, random player you wish we could get" thread..

Lose a generational player - get stronger and win two more flags. #hawthornproblems
  9. HawkSince2008

Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

The one thing i'm worried about regarding Cogs is who is going to wear the no3 at Hawthorn in 2020, Tom Mitchell or Stephen Coniglio, #hawthornproblems On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
  10. MrPremiership

I'm not fussed here. If we get Hill, great. If we don't get Hill, i'm sure I will be equally (if not more) excited about the other A-grader we will get. #hawthornproblems
  11. Xtreme

#hawthornproblems
  12. MrPremiership

What number does Cogs wear for us next year? 2 doesn't feel right for a midfield, more of a Patton number. 9 is Silk doesn't go on, but you think he does. Not much opens up after that. 14 looks taken, perhaps 16? Ugly number. Not much left after that. #hawthornproblems
Back