Usage for hash tag: JusticeforPhilreich

1. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Maybe we should let the ICC handle qooty team sheet violations, then we might finally get #JusticeforPhilreich
  2. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 8: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

...occasions you were called upon to actually take something seriously instead of taking the piss. THEN BLAMED YOUR TEAM! I want ##JusticeforPhilreich Secondly, thank you Grand Uncle Horace for the tag. There certainly is interest in my performance this year, none more interested than me. I...
  3. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round Six: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Sorry all! I’m here late. But a late arrival can’t stop me - I’m set for a big week on the field as I edge closer to 1000 and continue to advocate for #justi#JusticeforPhilreich
  4. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

philreich plays his 200th game for the Rats tomorrow. As a gift, I demand #JusticeforPhilreich
  5. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 2 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

Was a pleasure to have the honours to give the captain's speech at our qoterie group function today. Of course the main topic was about #JusticeforPhilreich
  6. jackster83

Admin Notice S35 Rules & Tribunal Thread

#JusticeforPhilreich
  7. Kennedy Parker

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 2 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

#JusticeforPhilreich Philreich's suspension for such a miniscule issue is a grave error in judgement from the decision-makers of a competition that is clearly rudderless and in decline. The only solution is that we all march right now to SFA House in protest. The powers that be have a lot to...
  8. okeydoke7

Admin Notice S35 Rules & Tribunal Thread

#JusticeforPhilreich
Back